Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
|
19-11-2025, 22:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 19-11-2025, 22:32 PM by jimmy750.)
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
I already tried bїшшёяcode (+ official Obdlink CX and bmw 5A charger) on one session, but only on "basic" things, not "advanced" stuff like this one.
And I never reverted back until now... so I just want to be sure not to break the FEM trying this, cause it would cost me at least 1500€ (I saw a 1200€ bill 5 years ago on a 118d F20, broken after a bїшшёяcode coding but with vgate obd, not officialy compatible). So if somebody is sure to confirm the CLI_BONNET_SWITCH_ASSEMBLED setting... |
|||
|
19-11-2025, 22:34 PM,
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
ahh, i understand, you want someone else to confirm it doesn't mess up the fem
you have a backup, i've changed dozens of things on my f31, some were shit, revert back or fїж the problem
|
|||
|
20-11-2025, 10:14 AM,
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2025, 10:36 AM by jimmy750.)
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
Ok, but maybe somebody already tested it, knows it works or not,
or maybe knows a better way to cut stupid open bonnet sound, without removing the control sensor. There are at least 2 different ways of thinking in life : "Test and correct if wrong until you succeed" is the american way : as Shoot then Talk... The west latin engineer one is "Think before (precisely) and do the right thing which works" (it's cultural, very different) . I have one month in front of me to get the best method |
|||
|
20-11-2025, 15:04 PM,
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
Place a resistor between the hood latch sensor. I think it's 5k to 7.5k ohm.
I've used this in the past for the F30 |
|||
|
20-11-2025, 15:43 PM,
(This post was last modified: 20-11-2025, 15:44 PM by jimmy750.)
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
Thanks I read that too, for information is it necessary to disassemble the lock or the cable ? (the front lock is a big block, not very clear what to do).
This way is a second option, I'm first going to try it by software. |
|||
|
27-11-2025, 19:58 PM,
Post: #16
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
FEM_BODY
CLM_BONNET_SWITCH to nicht aktiv CLM_SPEED_LIMIT_SEND_CCM_BONNET ro wert_2 |
|||
|
27-11-2025, 20:18 PM,
Post: #17
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
(27-11-2025, 19:58 PM)mertdavid Wrote: FEM_BODYThank you very much, did you tested it or is it a suggestion ? I thought there was only the first parameter, I don't find anything on CLM_SPEED_LIMIT_SEND_CCM_BONNET , what's the goal of this parameter and value ? Thanks |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



you have a backup, i've changed dozens of things on my f31, some were shit, revert back or fїж the problem
![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
