Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
|
15-12-2023, 16:06 PM,
Post: #491
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
bojan.u dateline='[url=tel:1702654681' Wrote: 1702654681[/url]'] It’s already here, you just need to search for it. I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info) Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection KAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5 EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning Contact me for more information |
|||
|
15-12-2023, 16:09 PM,
Post: #492
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Some posts were deleted and it a lot disinformation between...
|
|||
|
15-12-2023, 17:00 PM,
Post: #493
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
bojan.u dateline='[url=tel:1702656574' Wrote: 1702656574[/url]'] What you need is still here. I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info) Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection KAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5 EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning Contact me for more information |
|||
|
20-12-2023, 12:20 PM,
Post: #494
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
How ёд5у is it to revert back to original settings after applying the Alpina config on the gearbox?
|
|||
|
20-12-2023, 12:28 PM,
Post: #495
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
MrCeez dateline='[url=tel:1703074817' Wrote: 1703074817[/url]'] Just calculate a flash with original FA and you’ll get a stock EGS flash. I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info) Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection KAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5 EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning Contact me for more information |
|||
|
20-12-2023, 12:30 PM,
Post: #496
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
No problem. Flash egs with original settings.
If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. ![]() |
|||
|
23-01-2024, 09:33 AM,
Post: #497
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hello, today I tried to flash F07 535d, 2010, RWD. I add to FA 920, 9XA, and change XB71, 1211 and after fa calculation get this message? Wtf
|
|||
|
23-01-2024, 10:23 AM,
Post: #498
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(23-01-2024, 09:33 AM)bojan.u Wrote: Hello, today I tried to flash F07 535d, 2010, RWD. I add to FA 920, 9XA, and change XB71, 1211 and after fa calculation get this message? Wtf ё5у5 is telling you the problem in the error message. The changes are not compatible. I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info) Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection KAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5 EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning Contact me for more information |
|||
|
23-01-2024, 12:09 PM,
Post: #499
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(23-01-2024, 09:33 AM)bojan.u Wrote: Hello, today I tried to flash F07 535d, 2010, RWD. I add to FA 920, 9XA, and change XB71, 1211 and after fa calculation get this message? Wtf Take a look wich series the typecode XB71 is.
If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. ![]() |
|||
|
23-01-2024, 15:19 PM,
Post: #500
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
I dont know where is the problem?
From post #309 Here is a list of working calculations. Some are taken out from models archive for BMW models. But most are tested. Will update when tested. UPDATED 15-06-2019 F01: XB71 - 1211 - SWFL_1367_XXX F06: XB71 - 1211 - SWFL_1367_XXX F06: 5D71 - 0713 (LCI) F07: XB71 - 1211 - SWFL_1367_XXX - this is my car... F07: 5D71 - 0713 (LCI) F10: XA71 - 1211 - SWFL_1367_XXX F11: XB71 - 1211 - SWFL_1367_XXX F10: 5D51 - 0713 (LCI) F11: 5D71 - 0713 (LCI) F25: WY71 - 0316 - SWFL_210C_XXX F30: 3E51 - 0313 - SWFL_210B_XXX F30: 8L12 - XXXX - SWFL_XXXX_XXX (LCI) F31: 3L51 - 0313 - SWFL_210B_XXX F31: 8L12 - XXXX - SWFL_XXXX_XXX (LCI) F32: 3R51 - 0714 - SWFL_1EE4_XXX F33: 3E51 - 0714 - SWFL_1EE4_XXX F34: 3E51 - 0313 - SWFL_210B_XXX F36: 3E51 - 0714 - SWFL_1EE4_XXX |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content






![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)


