Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
08-04-2024, 12:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-04-2024, 12:31 PM by hunterok.)
Post: #541
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hi all!
1) Can I flash Alpina Firmware for a regular adaptive suspension (S223) of X4 30D G02 (2020) using this guide? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxMAk_2zJ18
2) What ECU should I flash? VDP?
3) Do I need to change the Typenschlüssel and Zeitkriterium values?
4) Do I need to code some options after the flashing?


Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2024, 13:13 PM,
Post: #542
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Does anyone have an actual list of all typecodes and matching swfl for the alpina flash?
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2024, 04:23 AM,
Post: #543
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
yes, they are all in this thread.
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2024, 17:32 PM,
Post: #544
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Flashed VDP using Alpina's firmware my X4 30D G02 (2020) with S223 using this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxMAk_2zJ18

I tried type code: VJ71. ё_5у5 coded VDP with Alpina = aktiv parameter after the flashing.

i5тд shows no errors but at the moment I can't say that something changed in the car behaviour, need some driving tests.
   


Quote this message in a reply
10-04-2024, 20:25 PM,
Post: #545
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hi. I would like to flash the Alpina Software but i have very same issue like user bojan_u
I have a F07 530d 09/2009
typecode is XC81 and 0312
920 and 9xa add to fa


Attached Files
alpina fa, svt.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 7 times
Size: 3.77 KB

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Krazboy for this post
11-04-2024, 05:37 AM,
Post: #546
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
In the attachment you will find 2 tals. One from the biturbo and one from the mono-turbo alpina gearbox. Flash and test which version you like.
You can find the archive password in your inbox.

(10-04-2024, 20:25 PM)Krazboy Wrote:  Hi. I would like to flash the Alpina Software but i have very same issue like user bojan_u
I have a F07 530d 09/2009
typecode is XC81 and 0312
920 and 9xa add to fa


Attached Files
TAL_alpina_8hp70_bi-mono_turbo.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 14 times
Size: 2.78 KB


under If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. yes

Reputation: +2 - Krazboy [+1] , ECA [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to user_530d for this post
07-05-2024, 19:55 PM,
Post: #547
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Do I have to do something special on F15?
Used WY71 and time criteria 0317 and added 920 and 9xa

It ends up with error in attachment

I did this on couple of F10 without problems....but f15...now first time


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2024, 20:01 PM,
Post: #548
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(07-05-2024, 19:55 PM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  Do I have to do something special on F15?
Used WY71 and time criteria 0317 and added 920 and 9xa

It ends up with error in attachment

I did this on couple of F10 without problems....but f15...now first time

Because clearly the salapa isn’t compatible with the F15 FA.

I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с
clapping BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info)
cheers Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection
enjoyKAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F
biggrin Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5
rock EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning
mail Contact me for more information
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2024, 20:07 PM,
Post: #549
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
I removed them in the meantime...also changed from F015 to F025
and getting new "errors"....

Any hints?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       

.:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody  happy ::.
Quote this message in a reply
07-05-2024, 20:10 PM,
Post: #550
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(07-05-2024, 20:07 PM)NeRkO20 Wrote:  I removed them in the meantime...also changed from F015 to F025
and getting new "errors"....

Any hints?

You need to use a vehicle type that had alpina as an option. As far as I’m aware F25/F15 never had Alpina.

I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с
clapping BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info)
cheers Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection
enjoyKAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F
biggrin Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5
rock EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning
mail Contact me for more information
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need software TCSU3 for touch command morll 2 309 06-10-2026, 12:27 PM
Last Post: George_83
  Beta test of Bmw flasher software bmwprogramavimas 11 1,529 05-10-2026, 19:59 PM
Last Post: bmwprogramavimas
  Looking for FA and SVT files for BMW M3 & ALPINA B3 (iDrive 8.5) Thanhnguyen04121991 0 104 28-08-2026, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Thanhnguyen04121991
  OPF Delete by ROW-Software on G82 2026 Metal 17 1,197 20-08-2026, 10:01 AM
Last Post: MichaelNRW
  Id4 -> id6 with latest software solution It3_Magic 4 975 15-08-2026, 19:52 PM
Last Post: HU_man
  Alpina B8 GT EGS 850Nm TQLimit weby 5 280 11-08-2026, 18:39 PM
Last Post: that4chanняскёя
  Alpina рдят cataloge(ETK) Eyestorm 3 181 24-07-2026, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Eyestorm
  BMW G8x CS DME Software philipp-dahmer 5 513 22-07-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: philipp-dahmer
  G11 740dx Alpina Cluster speed reading issue LdkE 3 287 09-07-2026, 10:11 AM
Last Post: LdkE
  G30 540iX gearbox swap to G80 XuLeTZ 3 386 05-07-2026, 15:58 PM
Last Post: jaki

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content