Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Green Menu MIB2 Audi A6/A7 + Red Menu ( update )
12-04-2018, 12:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-04-2018, 13:39 PM by filipppc6.)
ZTAudi  RE: Green Menu MIB2 Audi A6/A7 + Red Menu ( update )
(12-04-2018, 09:42 AM)Navigationmaster Wrote:  System will not allow you to instal EU FW , IN gem there is no "ignore region and variant" and the unit will not acept scripts from sd cards anymore you need tellnet conection , with special pass , then patch the unit , then patch the map

Yes it's true. Today I changed the variants in metainfo2 and calculated the checksum (SHA1). But still to be calculated signature smile

The best option is to activate the emergency mode via Telnet.
ImageType = "EmergencyIfs"
ImageStartAddress = "0x00020000"

Theoretically, the command should work:
boot 20000

Did anyone test communication through TELNET ?? The password is known?

I connected to MIB2 via Wifi but I do not have a password yet ...
[Image: b452135458eb2ca3gen.jpg]

Creating a script in QNX to run the emergency mode is a good idea....but the system is protected :/
Quote this message in a reply
13-04-2018, 06:12 AM,
RE: Green Menu MIB2 Audi A6/A7 + Red Menu ( update )
(12-04-2018, 12:04 PM)filipppc6 Wrote:  
(12-04-2018, 09:42 AM)Navigationmaster Wrote:  System will not allow you to instal EU FW , IN gem there is no "ignore region and variant" and the unit will not acept scripts from sd cards anymore you need tellnet conection , with special pass , then patch the unit , then patch the map

Yes it's true. Today I changed the variants in metainfo2 and calculated the checksum (SHA1). But still to be calculated signature smile

The best option is to activate the emergency mode via Telnet.
ImageType = "EmergencyIfs"
ImageStartAddress = "0x00020000"

Theoretically, the command should work:
boot 20000

Did anyone test communication through TELNET ?? The password is known?

I connected to MIB2 via Wifi but I do not have a password yet ...
[Image: b452135458eb2ca3gen.jpg]

Creating a script in QNX to run the emergency mode is a good idea....but the system is protected :/

Signature - ask factory happy
13-04-2018, 12:22 PM,
1. Run telnet on windows 8
2. Connecting laptop to the Wifi MIB2 network (Audi A7)
3. IP is in the green menu
4. In telnet write comand "open xxx.x.x.x 23 " ( where x write IP MIB2 )

But you must have a pass....
14-05-2018, 04:44 AM,
that is interesting in that on other forums they have had to use a dlink USB to ethernet dongle with ASIX chipset to access the login prompt. The password HASH can be found in the uncompressed EFS image in the MMX directory of the SD card with the same version of firmware as your MIB2 (or a train close to it). With the HASH you then need a truck load of GPUs and run John The Ripper to brute-force the hash to get the clear text password.

Which firmware image is your MIB2?

good luck

@NavigationMaster - Is it possible from ROOT on MIB to trick Region to make MIB think its UK but still display Australian Maps? I have been trying to get Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR) to work here but the issue is Oz isn't an allowed country. Regional info appears to come from MIB2 to A5 camera that then throws the error..

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

19-05-2018, 06:26 AM,
HLumbargini  RE: Green Menu MIB2 Audi A6/A7 + Red Menu ( update )
Hello, I would need to change the Spanish language in a MIB2 that only has GB and Arabic, I have tried from the green menu and from the red one, but I need to have the means in SD, you could help me.
I would also need the navigation maps of Europe, because I only have the Arabs, thanks and best regards.
01-08-2018, 11:48 AM, (This post was last modified: 01-08-2018, 11:48 AM by qian3303.)
ZTAudi  RE: Green Menu MIB2 Audi A6/A7 + Red Menu ( update )
(14-05-2018, 04:44 AM)spyderboyant Wrote:  that is interesting in that on other forums they have had to use a dlink USB to ethernet dongle with ASIX chipset to access the login prompt. The password HASH can be found in the uncompressed EFS image in the MMX directory of the SD card with the same version of firmware as your MIB2 (or a train close to it). With the HASH you then need a truck load of GPUs and run John The Ripper to brute-force the hash to get the clear text password.

good luck

@NavigationMaster - Is it possible from ROOT on MIB to trick Region to make MIB think its UK but still display Australian Maps? I have been trying to get Traffic Sign Recognition (TSR) to work here but the issue is Oz isn't an allowed country. Regional info appears to come from MIB2 to A5 camera that then throws the error..

I am Chinese,I change 5F navigation reigon by odis-e,after restart will try to find other region navigation data.

(14-05-2018, 04:44 AM)spyderboyant Wrote:  that is interesting in that on other forums they have had to use a dlink USB to ethernet dongle with ASIX chipset to access the login prompt. The password HASH can be found in the uncompressed EFS image in the MMX directory of the SD card with the same version of firmware as your MIB2 (or a train close to it). With the HASH you then need a truck load of GPUs and run John The Ripper to brute-force the hash to get the clear text password.

good luck

I am Chinese,I change 5F navigation reigon by odis-e,after restart will try to find other region navigation data.
31-08-2018, 14:18 PM,

good luck

Could you please help with password identification?
efs-system.img file is needed?

I am trying to install EU maps on US unit (MIB2 High), as I understood previously I need to change firmware, actually I have EU firmware, but don't know how to upload it.
I can share firmware if it is needed to smb - MHI2_ER_AUG22_K2156
31-08-2018, 21:54 PM,
(01-08-2018, 11:48 AM)qian3303 Wrote:  

good luck

good luck

How in ODIS-E?
11-09-2018, 15:28 PM,
(01-08-2018, 11:48 AM)qian3303 Wrote:  

good luck

good luck

Indeed, how do you change in ODIS-E? Thanks!
12-09-2018, 07:33 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-09-2018, 08:05 AM by sergey307.)

good luck

xxGvoFcxCZZmM - This is clear text password or it is necessary to do smth else with it?

(12-09-2018, 07:33 AM)sergey307 Wrote:  

good luck

xxGvoFcxCZZmM - This is clear text password or it is necessary to do smth else with it?

or how to get password?
rootnospeakxGvoFcxCZZmM:1320853303:0:0
user:!:1324310912:0:0

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
ZTAudi Audi MMI 3G Map 6.36.0 8R0051884KL 2023 atomantmk 27 10,156 Yesterday, 19:42 PM
Last Post: Wapster
ZTAudi Audi RMC Navigation Maps 2024 Europa atomantmk 4 389 17-03-2024, 20:28 PM
Last Post: Iceman87
ZTAudi Problem with Audi MMI3GP - no sound kafkaesk 5 102 16-03-2024, 19:51 PM
Last Post: PopDog
  MMI UPDATE HELP PLEASE Ecutech 1 61 13-03-2024, 23:10 PM
Last Post: skyrimzz
  Solved ✔ audi a6b7 mib2 firmware needed skyrimzz 3 76 13-03-2024, 12:03 PM
Last Post: skyrimzz
ZTAudi Audi MIB2 MHS2 2024 Navigation Maps daserds 6 434 03-03-2024, 22:00 PM
Last Post: m_fife
ZTAudi Audi MIB3 2024 Navigation Maps (+Porsche Lambo VW Touareg Bentley) daserds 4 315 02-03-2024, 11:35 AM
Last Post: cicoe
ZTAudi MIB2 Map 2024/2025 Europe P370 pablo202 14 1,452 01-03-2024, 16:16 PM
Last Post: daserds
ZTAudi Audi MH2P 2024 Navigation Maps (+Porsche Lambo VW Touareg) daserds 0 194 01-03-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: daserds
HPorshe Looking for PCM 3 Multimedia update CD V2.23 & V2.24 rocket365BMW 8 3,322 21-02-2024, 20:49 PM
Last Post: walawa75