Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
05-07-2019, 04:32 AM,
Post: #331
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
How to revert to original Software?
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2019, 04:45 AM,
Post: #332
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(05-07-2019, 04:32 AM)sonic04 Wrote:  How to revert to original Software?

PM sent

under If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. yes

Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2019, 07:10 AM,
Post: #333
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hi,

What are the differences between Alpina flash and 2TB?
I have F10 with N55 engine, from what I read here I can't flash alpina software.
But what aboute 2TB without paddles in steering wheel?
2TB reuires only coding or flashing EGS too?

If I helped, please magic buttons thx+rep yes yes yes under under under
Quote this message in a reply
05-07-2019, 07:49 AM, (This post was last modified: 05-07-2019, 07:51 AM by user_530d.)
Post: #334
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(05-07-2019, 07:10 AM)lustek Wrote:  Hi,

What are the differences between Alpina flash and 2TB?
I have F10 with N55 engine, from what I read here I can't flash alpina software.

Right, you don't have the right automatic transmission and egs for alpina soft.

Quote:But what aboute 2TB without paddles in steering wheel?
2TB reuires only coding or flashing EGS too?

Yes its coding, you can remove 205 from your vo and add 2TB to vo and code your car.
2TB has paddels and other gear shift from factory (2TB coding also functional with the normal gear shift). Newer models without paddels too.

under If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. yes

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to user_530d for this post
07-07-2019, 13:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 07-07-2019, 13:53 PM by kami2k.)
Post: #335
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hello

i am totally new at this and need help to flash my 535xd with alpina gearbox software.
Everything for flash (Enet, ё5у5, full data) is available.
Maybe somebody could help me over TV.

Thank u very much!

best regards from germany
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2019, 14:12 PM,
Post: #336
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
@kami2k
I have sent email.
Can not write you pm, not available.

br from germany

under If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. yes

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to user_530d for this post
07-07-2019, 14:18 PM,
Post: #337
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(07-07-2019, 14:12 PM)user_530d Wrote:  @kami2k
I have sent email.
Can not write you pm, not available.

br from germany

He had PMs disabled, I have enabled them wink

If someone took the time to help you, the least you can do is take a few seconds and press two buttons! 

Thanks [їшяgё: tyl_add.png] + [їшяgё: postbit_reputation.gif] reputation.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to Clusters for this post
07-07-2019, 20:28 PM,
Post: #338
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
If I upgrade to zf8hp70 can I flash this on f30?
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2019, 21:09 PM,
Post: #339
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(07-07-2019, 20:28 PM)hitmanre Wrote:  If I upgrade to zf8hp70 can I flash this on f30?

Yes you can.

- Remote coding & programming - F + E + G 8HP45/50/70/75 ISN reset remote
- Remote ECU tuning MEVD17 + EDC17 + MGD1 ECUS + 8HP EGS BMW/MINI
- M2/M3/M4 CS, CSL OR GTS Flash F8x G8x -
 8HP 
Alpina EGS flash F & G remote
- EVO ID4 to ID6 flash - Apple Carplay activation

Skype: live:fatalix - Whatsapp: PM for details
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Fatalix for this post
07-07-2019, 21:55 PM,
Post: #340
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hi guys!

Somebody knows why cannot change my fa/vo? I've a 2018 F16, changed the type code to WY71 and added 931, 920, 9XA to VO, but when I wanna upload to the car I got an error "NO FP could be generated from FA (c002). Not all elements of the FA were found in the FA2FP: type code WY71, SALAPA 920, SALAPA 9XA" Tried with XB71 but got the same errorsad

Any Idea guys?
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need software TCSU3 for touch command morll 2 303 06-10-2026, 12:27 PM
Last Post: George_83
  Beta test of Bmw flasher software bmwprogramavimas 11 1,516 05-10-2026, 19:59 PM
Last Post: bmwprogramavimas
  Looking for FA and SVT files for BMW M3 & ALPINA B3 (iDrive 8.5) Thanhnguyen04121991 0 101 28-08-2026, 01:38 AM
Last Post: Thanhnguyen04121991
  OPF Delete by ROW-Software on G82 2026 Metal 17 1,163 20-08-2026, 10:01 AM
Last Post: MichaelNRW
  Id4 -> id6 with latest software solution It3_Magic 4 969 15-08-2026, 19:52 PM
Last Post: HU_man
  Alpina B8 GT EGS 850Nm TQLimit weby 5 277 11-08-2026, 18:39 PM
Last Post: that4chanняскёя
  Alpina рдят cataloge(ETK) Eyestorm 3 181 24-07-2026, 12:08 PM
Last Post: Eyestorm
  BMW G8x CS DME Software philipp-dahmer 5 508 22-07-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: philipp-dahmer
  G11 740dx Alpina Cluster speed reading issue LdkE 3 285 09-07-2026, 10:11 AM
Last Post: LdkE
  G30 540iX gearbox swap to G80 XuLeTZ 3 382 05-07-2026, 15:58 PM
Last Post: jaki

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content