Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Tuning Mercedes W203 2.0CDI
05-07-2014, 22:03 PM,
Post: #1
Tuning Mercedes W203 2.0CDI
Hello,
I want to tuning file (OM646.963 122hp).

Regards


Attached Files
W203 CDI EDC16C2-7X.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 33 times
Size: 290.93 KB

Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2014, 12:45 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Tuning Mercedes W203 2.0CDI
Hello,
have modified the map, try and report change of power, do not forget to give thanks

W203cdi-122hp.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 35 times
Size: 262.86 KB



var2

mxxx_684_122hp_nap.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 23 times
Size: 262.94 KB


If I helped you, press "Thanks" + Rep
Reputation: +4 - volavka [+2] , Acent [+1] , Shushp [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users say Thank You to naphosim for this post
13-07-2014, 07:08 AM,
Post: #3
RE: Tuning Mercedes W203 2.0CDI
Hi, file works and I don't looks any mi5тдkes. Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2014, 09:37 AM,
Post: #4
RE: Tuning Mercedes W203 2.0CDI
(13-07-2014, 07:08 AM)Acent Wrote:  Hi, file works and I don't looks any mi5тдkes. Thanks.

Map is done manually wink2

Do not worry everything is correct.

If I helped you, press "Thanks" + Rep
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to naphosim for this post
14-07-2014, 05:57 AM,
Post: #5
RE: Tuning Mercedes W203 2.0CDI
Ok, right, no problem. I made about 200 km and zero mi5тдkes. During drive my DPF was regenerated and therefore I think is everything ok. When I'll be have free time, I go and I'll be make the test on the dynamometer.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF DavidForgac 7 94 Yesterday, 05:41 AM
Last Post: DavidForgac
  Mercedes Sprinter CRD 2.35 om 651 georgedigital 7 80 08-10-2026, 09:59 AM
Last Post: ptalev
0Engine Mercedes TEMIC CRV2.0 EGR OFF iori974 2 46 08-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: iori974
  mercedes me 17.7 start stiop off semiix 0 41 03-10-2026, 12:54 PM
Last Post: semiix
  Mercedes W176 SID307 Start Stop off wajda3 1 86 01-10-2026, 20:20 PM
Last Post: patrickshani31
0DPF CVN fїж MERCEDES Dreykrus 1 109 30-09-2026, 09:16 AM
Last Post: 16eddi67
  2016 Mercedes GLE350D - SWIRL FLAP OFF - EDC17CP57 Danzio2020 1 59 29-09-2026, 19:26 PM
Last Post: dimaforever
  Solved ✔ SOLVED mercedes sprinter edc17cp57 PeterUng 3 114 28-09-2026, 22:32 PM
Last Post: Dreykrus
  Mercedes Vito 447 EDC17C66 SCR off dimaforever 2 71 26-09-2026, 09:30 AM
Last Post: gabivw
  Mercedes A180 Eco Map rzrbackpic 1 51 24-09-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: gmon16

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:

Return to TopReturn to Content