Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

No crank Trafic EDC17C84 MY2017
22-09-2022, 16:31 PM,
ORenult  No crank Trafic EDC17C84 MY2017
Hello everybody!
I have a strange situation with a Renault Trafic 2017 with EDC17C84.
The car ran out of Adblue and has been delivered on a trailer to the workshop with the message "0km Failure Antipollution"
After refilling the Adblue tank and making the necessary resets, the car has cranked and started again, but still with the message in the instrument cluster.
No DTC's stored, so I took the car for a long drive, so that the readiness could be set again and make the message disappear. I monitored the readiness status constantly but the readiness has not been set after driving the car almost 100km, which is very unusual. Checked again and no DTC's stored.
What is strange is that after stopping the engine and putting the car to sleep, it won't crank again. Only after providing starting authorization with the diagnostic tester, the car will crank and start again.
I assumed that there is some SCR related fault so I tried multiple Adblue off solutions. With some of them if have a no crank situation no matter what I do, with some others the car starts, but with the same problem after going to sleep.
Took the car to the dealership where multiple updates and configurations were performed. Still no luck. 
My guess is that there is a problem with setting the readiness status and this could be the cause for this strange problem.
This is why I am making this post, maybe somebody had the same problem and has a solution/fix for this problem.
I have attached the stock rom, so you can take a look at it.

Thank you in advance for every tip that could help me fix this problem!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

renault_bench_tc17xx_program_flash_20220921_0933_.bin.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 10 times
Size: 1.13 MB

22-09-2022, 17:04 PM,
RE: No crank Trafic EDC17C84 MY2017
hi, what diagnostic tool are you using ?
22-09-2022, 17:06 PM,
(22-09-2022, 17:04 PM)al70 Wrote:  hi, what diagnostic tool are you using ?

I have used multiple tools. 
Original Launch, original Abrites and even the original Clip at the local dealership.
22-09-2022, 17:59 PM,
(22-09-2022, 16:31 PM)bossix Wrote:  Hello everybody!
The car ran out of Adblue and has been delivered on a trailer to the workshop with the message "0km Failure Antipollution"
After refilling the Adblue tank and making the necessary resets, the car has cranked and started again, but still with the message in the instrument cluster.
No DTC's stored, so I took the car for a long drive, so that the readiness could be set again and make the message disappear. I monitored the readiness status constantly but the readiness has not been set after driving the car almost 100km, which is very unusual. Checked again and no DTC's stored.
What is strange is that after stopping the engine and putting the car to sleep, it won't crank again. Only after providing starting authorization with the diagnostic tester, the car will crank and start again.
I assumed that there is some SCR related fault so I tried multiple Adblue off solutions. With some of them if have a no crank situation no matter what I do, with some others the car starts, but with the same problem after going to sleep.
Took the car to the dealership where multiple updates and configurations were performed. Still no luck. 
My guess is that there is a problem with setting the readiness status and this could be the cause for this strange problem.
This is why I am making this post, maybe somebody had the same problem and has a solution/fix for this problem.

until recently when you got to zero kilometers with adblue you could throw away the ecu and was necessary replace it with new ecu (renault, nissan, fiat professional) ....i dont know if this problem are solved now
22-09-2022, 20:00 PM,
(22-09-2022, 17:59 PM)carmageddon1970 Wrote:  

until recently when you got to zero kilometers with adblue you could throw away the ecu and was necessary replace it with new ecu (renault, nissan, fiat professional) ....i dont know if this problem are solved now
I have noticed that the readiness test will not complete, no matter how long I drive the car. My thought is that maybe a forced readiness solution could be a solution, but I could not find anyone who can do that.
23-09-2022, 08:33 AM,
read adblue modoule, i can do it
23-09-2022, 08:45 AM,
Change injection unit,or a good scr off
23-09-2022, 11:18 AM,

Hello,

I have done two of they's cars with this problem and solved it.
Password in PM

Regards Marco

Attached Files
Renault Trafic 2017 with EDC17C84 adblue off.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 14 times
Size: 2.59 MB

[+] 1 user says Thank You to BPCD for this post
24-09-2022, 13:35 PM,
I had the same problem last week I sorted with a can clip
25-09-2022, 17:25 PM,
Send me your eeprom ecu

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  need for dpf off nissan qashqai 1.6dci 130 hp edc17c84 manueldord 2 46 22-04-2024, 14:39 PM
Last Post: ECM_chiptuning
ORenult renault edc17c84 adblue haythem 1 81 19-04-2024, 13:03 PM
Last Post: Jurebv
  RENAULT TRAFIC EDC17C84 FAP OFF +ADB OFF ioura 2 83 19-04-2024, 07:52 AM
ODacia Dacia EDC17C84 Exhaust flap off aladinnu 1 70 16-04-2024, 11:04 AM
ODacia Dacia Dokker EDC17C84 Exhaust flap mainecoon6 2 95 10-04-2024, 19:50 PM
Last Post: mainecoon6
  EDC17C84 DPF EGR ADBLUE AtomT 3 171 10-04-2024, 06:00 AM
  please adblue off trafic md1cs0016 pistolo30 1 88 01-04-2024, 19:06 PM
Last Post: BmwMerc
  Renault/Opel EDC17C84 ADBLUE OFF NEED tigre 4 172 29-03-2024, 18:25 PM
Last Post: tigre
ORenult RENAULT KOLEOS EDC17C84 smtuning 1 87 28-03-2024, 14:35 PM
Last Post: DSESET86
  Renault Trafic 3 2.0 dci 125KW MD1CS006 Adblue off stefks 2 137 21-03-2024, 14:21 PM
Last Post: eurofix