Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
03-09-2023, 14:54 PM,
Post: #21
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
(31-08-2023, 08:10 AM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  Buy the A+full chip it may be more expensive but worth it

try OBDIICAT on ali

What are the pro's on this?

[їшяgё: giphy.gif]
Visit this user's website
Quote this message in a reply
03-09-2023, 23:03 PM,
Post: #22
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
I have this without reset switch. Alway error s1 and s2 error. Waiiing for second device
This one did not work at All.
Waiting for second device and will post fedback.
Regards


REPUTATION & THANKS IF I HELPED
Quote this message in a reply
04-09-2023, 06:45 AM,
Post: #23
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
I bought mine from here more than year ago.
No problems with it


Attached Files
AMT.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 159 times
Size: 109 bytes

Reputation: +1 - ROD BENDERS [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Rudkinp for this post
12-09-2023, 13:14 PM,
Post: #24
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
Hello
I was interested in this topic. Which clone is better black box or gold box.
I've read this topic, but I still don't know. Please someone speak up


Attached Files
Link.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 63 times
Size: 72 bytes

Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2023, 15:08 PM,
Post: #25
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
(12-09-2023, 13:14 PM)ortis Wrote:  Hello
I was interested in this topic. Which clone is better black box or gold box.
I've read this topic, but I still don't know. Please someone speak up
as long as they are top quality chips both should be ok... i use gold box

[їшяgё: details-2.jpg]
IMMO - DPF - ADBLU - EGR - DTC - LAMBDA - NOX - READINESS - IMMO-MASTER for VAG ONLINE ACCOUNTS..........PM
Best Tuning: zenter performance https://cartechnology.co.uk/member.php?action=profile&uid=101500
Reputation: +2 - ortis [+1] , dabaca [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to ROD BENDERS for this post
12-09-2023, 20:23 PM,
Post: #26
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
hi guys, I have the gold version read md1 mercedes and 213 om654
Reputation: +2 - ROD BENDERS [+1] , ortis [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to tripix for this post
12-09-2023, 21:19 PM,
Post: #27
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
(03-09-2023, 23:03 PM)immokill Wrote:  I have this without reset switch. Alway error s1 and s2 error. Waiiing for second device
This one did not work at All.
Waiting for second device and will post fedback.
Regards


SAME PROBLEM ME. I purchased amt black and it didn't work with anything. I'm afraid to buy the golden tool again... where did I buy it? Did you buy the new one?
Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2023, 11:15 AM,
Post: #28
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
(08-08-2023, 08:12 AM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  Hi ёxpёятs smile

Post your experiences with this tool and please give as much info as possible.

Costs around $155 usd with tax and delivery.

Informative posts always get thnks and rep from me.

Br

thank you sir, did your gold box arrive with 2.1.5.6 update or have you updated? firmware version?
I have the previous version and I'm afraid to update
Quote this message in a reply
13-09-2023, 13:38 PM,
Post: #29
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
(13-09-2023, 11:15 AM)tripix Wrote:  
(08-08-2023, 08:12 AM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  Hi ёxpёятs smile

Post your experiences with this tool and please give as much info as possible.

Costs around $155 usd with tax and delivery.

Informative posts always get thnks and rep from me.

Br

thank you sir, did your gold box arrive with 2.1.5.6 update or have you updated? firmware version?
I have the previous version and I'm afraid to update

this is how it arrived with 2.1.5.6 sw

[їшяgё: details-2.jpg]
IMMO - DPF - ADBLU - EGR - DTC - LAMBDA - NOX - READINESS - IMMO-MASTER for VAG ONLINE ACCOUNTS..........PM
Best Tuning: zenter performance https://cartechnology.co.uk/member.php?action=profile&uid=101500
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to ROD BENDERS for this post
13-09-2023, 21:02 PM,
Post: #30
RE: Ecu Bench Tool 2.1.5.6 (AMT BST Clone) what do you think ?
(13-09-2023, 13:38 PM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  
(13-09-2023, 11:15 AM)tripix Wrote:  
(08-08-2023, 08:12 AM)ROD-BENDERS Wrote:  Hi ёxpёятs smile

Post your experiences with this tool and please give as much info as possible.

Costs around $155 usd with tax and delivery.

Informative posts always get thnks and rep from me.

Br

thank you sir, did your gold box arrive with 2.1.5.6 update or have you updated? firmware version?
I have the previous version and I'm afraid to update

this is how it arrived with 2.1.5.6 sw

sir,can you share your software? Thank you
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Immo Solved ✔ CLONE EDC17C42 RENAULT MASTER Edwuss 3 129 01-10-2026, 12:25 PM
Last Post: Edwuss
0Engine FireDTC - DTC Off Tool Feedbacks/Reports sivyx 53 5,708 28-09-2026, 13:21 PM
Last Post: lupu_sandu
  SUPRA DME Bricked NO RESPONSE ON ё5у5 BENCH READ Mrmegambo 5 230 27-09-2026, 18:40 PM
Last Post: Mrmegambo
  Use original Dfox interface with clone software ? mars2moon 2 155 25-09-2026, 16:01 PM
Last Post: carmageddon1970
0AirBag FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum correction tool FREE fantomel 5 444 23-09-2026, 05:57 AM
Last Post: carmageddon1970
  FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool sergitee 7 585 22-09-2026, 17:36 PM
Last Post: sergitee
  Audi Simos 12.1 MLB1 clone with diffrent SW Tekero 0 94 15-09-2026, 06:01 AM
Last Post: Tekero
  SM2pro Clone Trnc 1 126 23-08-2026, 15:04 PM
Last Post: al70
0DPF Kubota edc17cv45 dpf reset tool boweld11 1 89 22-08-2026, 19:40 PM
Last Post: turpik
0Scope I built a free web tool for analyzing datalogs, diffing bins & reviewing tunes — woul raresroca05 1 202 13-08-2026, 19:25 PM
Last Post: weby

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content