Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
|
26-01-2024, 13:20 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
Hi Guys,
I have here an old EZS, and yes, I managed to read the R2 1L02M and saved the data. Now, I've opened a used one (same рдят number and chip), and I connected to VVDI, but I'm getting the message "chip locked, could not сядск." I tried using the Xhorse Tablet as well, but I encountered the same problem. I also attempted to retrieve the password from the new used lock, but I don't have the keys, and all key lost calculations fail. It's not supported for this old lock that operates over K-Line to use IR. The lock communicates well, retrieving the ID and so on. So, what can I do to solve this problem? |
|||
|
26-01-2024, 14:20 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
use r270 or upa for clone
|
|||
|
26-01-2024, 20:36 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
(26-01-2024, 13:20 PM)CBRFireblade Wrote: Hi Guys, vvdi prog cg pro 9s12 r270 etc I help you please rate and thank you.
|
|||
|
26-01-2024, 23:30 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
I have already tried vvdi prog... xhorse key tool plus tablet and so on...
|
|||
|
27-01-2024, 09:56 AM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
Working 100% VVDI Prog Check pinout and description or enter password manualy
If I Help you Please REP+THX
|
|||
|
22-09-2026, 10:18 AM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| BMW E70 ISN problem | pindour | 7 | 147 |
06-10-2026, 12:24 PM Last Post: lupu_sandu |
|
| I need Sprinter to disable the immo. The vehicle won't start. | CmdY53 | 3 | 97 |
01-10-2026, 08:27 AM Last Post: CmdY53 |
|
| Hyundai CPEGD 2.20.4 cloning advice | kreepyme | 0 | 44 |
24-09-2026, 08:42 AM Last Post: kreepyme |
|
| ESU-411 FORD/VOLVO cloning | kuerte | 2 | 10,369 |
18-09-2026, 21:30 PM Last Post: 01sunday |
|
|
|
MB VITO W639 EZS PROBLEM | georgedigital | 7 | 181 |
07-09-2026, 07:19 AM Last Post: georgedigital |
| Nissan NP300 BCM cloning help please | Julesd | 6 | 103 |
06-09-2026, 18:25 PM Last Post: Julesd |
|
| Solved ✔ W639 EZS | NCTbe | 2 | 100 |
03-09-2026, 07:07 AM Last Post: NCTbe |
|
| MERCEDES X204 EZS PROBLEM NO IGNITION NO DASH | Ecutronic | 4 | 72 |
02-09-2026, 22:04 PM Last Post: Ecutronic |
|
| Sprinter CRD3.20 virgin | temaindustriale | 0 | 39 |
28-08-2026, 07:29 AM Last Post: temaindustriale |
|
| Solved ✔ W639 EZS | NCTbe | 5 | 150 |
27-08-2026, 19:46 PM Last Post: NCTbe |
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



