Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
26-01-2024, 13:20 PM,
Post: #1
Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
Hi Guys,

I have here an old EZS, and yes, I managed to read the R2 1L02M and saved the data.

Now, I've opened a used one (same рдят number and chip), and I connected to VVDI, but I'm getting the message "chip locked, could not сядск." I tried using the Xhorse Tablet as well, but I encountered the same problem.

I also attempted to retrieve the password from the new used lock, but I don't have the keys, and all key lost calculations fail. It's not supported for this old lock that operates over K-Line to use IR. The lock communicates well, retrieving the ID and so on. So, what can I do to solve this problem?

   


Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2024, 14:20 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
use r270 or upa for clone
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2024, 20:36 PM,
Post: #3
RE: Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
(26-01-2024, 13:20 PM)CBRFireblade Wrote:  Hi Guys,

I have here an old EZS, and yes, I managed to read the R2 1L02M and saved the data.

Now, I've opened a used one (same рдят number and chip), and I connected to VVDI, but I'm getting the message "chip locked, could not сядск." I tried using the Xhorse Tablet as well, but I encountered the same problem.

I also attempted to retrieve the password from the new used lock, but I don't have the keys, and all key lost calculations fail. It's not supported for this old lock that operates over K-Line to use IR. The lock communicates well, retrieving the ID and so on. So, what can I do to solve this problem?

vvdi prog cg pro 9s12 r270 etc

I help you please rate and thank you.
Quote this message in a reply
26-01-2024, 23:30 PM,
Post: #4
RE: Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
I have already tried vvdi prog... xhorse key tool plus tablet and so on...


Quote this message in a reply
27-01-2024, 09:56 AM,
Post: #5
RE: Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
Working 100% VVDI Prog Check pinout and description or enter password manualy

If I Help you Please REP+THX  itwasntme
Quote this message in a reply
22-09-2026, 10:18 AM,
Post: #6
RE: Sprinter W639 EIS EZS Cloning Problem!
(27-01-2024, 09:56 AM)magdex Wrote:  Working 100% VVDI Prog Check pinout and description or enter password manualy

hi friend

have you pinout or pass please ?

thanks
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW E70 ISN problem pindour 7 143 06-10-2026, 12:24 PM
Last Post: lupu_sandu
  I need Sprinter to disable the immo. The vehicle won't start. CmdY53 3 95 01-10-2026, 08:27 AM
Last Post: CmdY53
  Hyundai CPEGD 2.20.4 cloning advice kreepyme 0 43 24-09-2026, 08:42 AM
Last Post: kreepyme
  ESU-411 FORD/VOLVO cloning kuerte 2 10,368 18-09-2026, 21:30 PM
Last Post: 01sunday
0Immo MB VITO W639 EZS PROBLEM georgedigital 7 181 07-09-2026, 07:19 AM
Last Post: georgedigital
  Nissan NP300 BCM cloning help please Julesd 6 103 06-09-2026, 18:25 PM
Last Post: Julesd
  Solved ✔ W639 EZS NCTbe 2 97 03-09-2026, 07:07 AM
Last Post: NCTbe
  MERCEDES X204 EZS PROBLEM NO IGNITION NO DASH Ecutronic 4 70 02-09-2026, 22:04 PM
Last Post: Ecutronic
  Sprinter CRD3.20 virgin temaindustriale 0 37 28-08-2026, 07:29 AM
Last Post: temaindustriale
  Solved ✔ W639 EZS NCTbe 5 150 27-08-2026, 19:46 PM
Last Post: NCTbe

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content