Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
BMW i3 EME Offline
|
04-03-2024, 15:52 PM,
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2024, 16:09 PM by germancarfan.)
Post: #11
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW i3 EME Offline
Node
This was the PT-CAN Let me scope the PT-CAN2 as well with other scope and report back. Let me scope the 15 WUP I only did a voltage measurement on that previously and found battery voltage. I did see the crash signal wiring from the ACSM so I disconnected it and still EME was still offline. Let me take another look at that as well though to be sure the can network was fully asleep post ACSM disconnect. Also I can disconnect the 5ёяvїcё connect and connect back post ACSM disconnect. Here is a screen shot of my original measurements which includes the crash signal wires https://prnt.sc/i1lnMBtglnVK Yes the lights and fan are disconnected to reduce consumers. Very good information here. Thank you. |
|||
|
15-01-2025, 08:41 AM,
Post: #12
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW i3 EME Offline
(04-03-2024, 15:52 PM)germancarfan Wrote: Node Are you going to report back? I have a non communicating EME, wondering what you found? |
|||
|
08-08-2025, 18:16 PM,
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW i3 EME Offline
Hello everyone. I'm also having the same problem. The car's airbags are deployed, and the EME system is unresponsive. All the symptoms are the same as the author's. I'm reviving this thread so I don't have to start a new one. If anyone has any suggestions, I'd be grateful.
Best regards |
|||
|
13-09-2025, 00:44 AM,
Post: #14
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW i3 EME Offline
I've had EME not responding (red in i5тд) but was able to reflash with ё5у5. Have you tried ё5у5?
|
|||
|
29-06-2026, 15:53 PM,
Post: #15
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW i3 EME Offline
Any news? I have same problem
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



