Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

F90 Li-Ion battery reset
08-03-2024, 14:15 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-03-2024, 14:16 PM by Hoborg.)
Post: #1
F90 Li-Ion battery reset
Hi,
I have E90 with Li-Ion battery which was deep discharged. I recharged it ind internal BMS switched on internal relay. Car starts and all works but car electronics want to replace this battery. Is there any possibility to reset BMS internally mounted in this battery ? I know some peoples repair this so probably it is. wink
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2024, 17:28 PM,
Post: #2
RE: F90 Li-Ion battery reset
for start you need to read the module

click me!!! Tuning Serveces
click me!!!Test my Web site HERE.
Immo off PCR2.1
Virtual read files, B05cн Ecu COMPATIBILITY search, frf and sgo files inside
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2024, 08:17 AM,
Post: #3
RE: F90 Li-Ion battery reset
That is not a problem, what correctly ? MCU or is there any eeprom?
Quote this message in a reply
10-03-2024, 11:27 AM,
Post: #4
RE: F90 Li-Ion battery reset
Maybe this will help you.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to foxportal for this post
10-03-2024, 18:21 PM,
Post: #5
RE: F90 Li-Ion battery reset
I have this programmer wink , so tomorrow I read MCU. Someone have correct file ( or info what should be corrected) ?
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2024, 06:17 AM,
Post: #6
RE: F90 Li-Ion battery reset
(10-03-2024, 18:21 PM)Hoborg Wrote:  I have this programmer wink , so tomorrow I read MCU. Someone have correct file ( or info what should be corrected) ?

maybe you reveal programmer name? happy

PONTOFACTORY.COM/INVITE — Apply for professional access
BMW & MINI: Secure Coding · NCD · f5с / SFA Packs · LCS · KDS · dїдgиo5тїc Tokens
Headunit Retrofits · CarPlay · Maps · Vehicle 5ёяvїcё History
ECU / TCU File 5ёяvїcё · Stage 1 / Stage 2
WhatsApp: +37061402291
Selected professionals only. Eligible new members applying through this link receive €30 balance + 30% off Coding for 30 days after approval.
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2024, 09:33 AM,
Post: #7
RE: F90 Li-Ion battery reset
(10-03-2024, 11:27 AM)foxportal Wrote:  Maybe this will help you.

There is ST25C02 Eeprom


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2024, 10:38 AM,
Post: #8
RE: F90 Li-Ion battery reset
Post it here and maybe someone can correct it.
Quote this message in a reply
11-03-2024, 11:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 11-03-2024, 11:39 AM by Hoborg.)
Post: #9
RE: F90 Li-Ion battery reset
I desolder my eeprom and try to read but it looks my eeprom is damaged. I can't read it with any programmer I have. So I must buy new eeprom and then I will need good dump. Somebody can help ? This BMS looks like somebody manipulated in it.
Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2024, 07:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 12-03-2024, 07:59 AM by DEJMIEN.)
Post: #10
RE: F90 Li-Ion battery reset
I had one a few days ago, exactly the same from the F90 2019. If I find the time I'll read that eeprom and post it here.

• NCD2.0 / f5с / LSC / KDS / SECOC / SFA DIAGTOKENS •
• MGU18/21 / ENTRYNAV2 / NBT2 VIRGIN/ратсн •
• KaFAS4 / MRR / RAM VIRGIN REMOTE •
• CARPLAY MGU18/21 / EN2 / NBT2 •
• MDG1 / EGS ISN RESET REMOTE   •
• f5с 1 CR REMOTE START  •
• HVS2 / SME REPAIR •
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users say Thank You to DEJMIEN for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Not able to reset EGS ISN using CGDI / E61 xMoses 13 336 Yesterday, 16:20 PM
Last Post: Stratofortress
  їсош Next How to Hardware reset (correct bin file ?) Fraizer 23 8,656 06-10-2026, 13:03 PM
Last Post: Supermariosrub
  BMW F30 B58 MG1CS003 - Working hours reset tcp443 5 359 01-10-2026, 05:23 AM
Last Post: djdum
  F/G reset SWFL file with ё_5у5 - free gift from Bahram Akhundov foxportal 30 9,911 29-09-2026, 16:28 PM
Last Post: bushido1992
  e70 reset ISN EGS 8HP (GSB233 E series) looking for WinKFP files NickMayer 1 200 23-09-2026, 14:05 PM
Last Post: claw
  F90 li-on battery dump multydrew 1 174 18-09-2026, 15:04 PM
Last Post: uh60
  2010 bmw 328i frm short sircuit reset issue koziol 3 149 11-09-2026, 12:22 PM
Last Post: sixcode
  need reset system time BMW DDE MD1CP032 dfb 0 124 03-09-2026, 16:30 PM
Last Post: dfb
  LG 13.2V battery qbek90 3 205 02-09-2026, 07:26 AM
Last Post: philipp-dahmer
  MD1CS001 need reset working Hours tito2002 3 381 28-08-2026, 09:08 AM
Last Post: Rudkinp

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content