Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
|
08-04-2024, 12:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 08-04-2024, 12:31 PM by hunterok.)
Post: #541
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hi all!
1) Can I flash Alpina Firmware for a regular adaptive suspension (S223) of X4 30D G02 (2020) using this guide? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxMAk_2zJ18 2) What ECU should I flash? VDP? 3) Do I need to change the Typenschlüssel and Zeitkriterium values? 4) Do I need to code some options after the flashing? |
|||
|
08-04-2024, 13:13 PM,
Post: #542
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Does anyone have an actual list of all typecodes and matching swfl for the alpina flash?
|
|||
|
09-04-2024, 04:23 AM,
Post: #543
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
yes, they are all in this thread.
|
|||
|
09-04-2024, 17:32 PM,
Post: #544
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Flashed VDP using Alpina's firmware my X4 30D G02 (2020) with S223 using this guide https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxMAk_2zJ18
I tried type code: VJ71. ё_5у5 coded VDP with Alpina = aktiv parameter after the flashing. i5тд shows no errors but at the moment I can't say that something changed in the car behaviour, need some driving tests. |
|||
|
10-04-2024, 20:25 PM,
Post: #545
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Hi. I would like to flash the Alpina Software but i have very same issue like user bojan_u
I have a F07 530d 09/2009 typecode is XC81 and 0312 920 and 9xa add to fa |
|||
|
11-04-2024, 05:37 AM,
Post: #546
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
In the attachment you will find 2 tals. One from the biturbo and one from the mono-turbo alpina gearbox. Flash and test which version you like.
You can find the archive password in your inbox. (10-04-2024, 20:25 PM)Krazboy Wrote: Hi. I would like to flash the Alpina Software but i have very same issue like user bojan_u If my post helped you hit the thanks and reputation button. Thank you. ![]() |
|||
| Reputation: +2 - Krazboy [+1] , ECA [+1] | |||
|
07-05-2024, 19:55 PM,
Post: #547
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
Do I have to do something special on F15?
Used WY71 and time criteria 0317 and added 920 and 9xa It ends up with error in attachment I did this on couple of F10 without problems....but f15...now first time .:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody
::. |
|||
|
07-05-2024, 20:01 PM,
Post: #548
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(07-05-2024, 19:55 PM)NeRkO20 Wrote: Do I have to do something special on F15? Because clearly the salapa isn’t compatible with the F15 FA. I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info) Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection KAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5 EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning Contact me for more information |
|||
|
07-05-2024, 20:07 PM,
Post: #549
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
I removed them in the meantime...also changed from F015 to F025
and getting new "errors".... Any hints? .:: Thanks+Rep doesn´t kill anybody
::. |
|||
|
07-05-2024, 20:10 PM,
Post: #550
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Alpina D5 Gearbox Software
(07-05-2024, 20:07 PM)NeRkO20 Wrote: I removed them in the meantime...also changed from F015 to F025 You need to use a vehicle type that had alpina as an option. As far as I’m aware F25/F15 never had Alpina. I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info) Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection KAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5 EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning Contact me for more information |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)


::.


