Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

how to chose new SW for module flash?
04-04-2025, 06:37 AM,
Post: #1
how to chose new SW for module flash?
I'm trying to update my ntg 4.0 firmware to fїж the Bluetooth problem. i have the SW finder  and i put in the рдят number  i get a list of firmware. how do one choose the newest firmware?


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote this message in a reply
04-04-2025, 18:18 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-04-2025, 18:47 PM by joseph alison.)
Post: #2
RE: how to chose new SW for module flash?
(04-04-2025, 06:37 AM)Raymondm2007 Wrote:  I'm trying to update my ntg 4.0 firmware to fїж the Bluetooth problem. i have the SW finder  and i put in the рдят number  i get a list of firmware. how do one choose the newest firmware?
I believe to find the latest software you need online coding (or XUS?) but if you want just to inject the current software then in the SW finder -after you enter the hardware code 2128700789 as you mentioned- you get a long list,  your current software  (which are in the unit) are the ones with Version: 091700 and 091400 (right column). Just download the CFF files and inject them using Vёdїамо or моиасо.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to joseph alison for this post
04-04-2025, 20:25 PM,
Post: #3
RE: how to chose new SW for module flash?
(04-04-2025, 18:18 PM)joseph alison Wrote:  
(04-04-2025, 06:37 AM)Raymondm2007 Wrote:  I'm trying to update my ntg 4.0 firmware to fїж the Bluetooth problem. i have the SW finder  and i put in the рдят number  i get a list of firmware. how do one choose the newest firmware?
I believe to find the latest software you need online coding (or XUS?) but if you want just to inject the current software then in the SW finder -after you enter the hardware code 2128700789 as you mentioned- you get a long list,  your current software  (which are in the unit) are the ones with Version: 091700 and 091400 (right column). Just download the CFF files and inject them using Vёdїамо or моиасо.



Ah ok that's what I kinda thought it was the current one with SW finder. I was hoping there's a newer version to get rid my Bluetooth pause issue, with an update
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2025, 10:21 AM,
Post: #4
RE: how to chose new SW for module flash?
(04-04-2025, 20:25 PM)Raymondm2007 Wrote:  
(04-04-2025, 18:18 PM)joseph alison Wrote:  
(04-04-2025, 06:37 AM)Raymondm2007 Wrote:  I'm trying to update my ntg 4.0 firmware to fїж the Bluetooth problem. i have the SW finder  and i put in the рдят number  i get a list of firmware. how do one choose the newest firmware?
I believe to find the latest software you need online coding (or XUS?) but if you want just to inject the current software then in the SW finder -after you enter the hardware code 2128700789 as you mentioned- you get a long list,  your current software  (which are in the unit) are the ones with Version: 091700 and 091400 (right column). Just download the CFF files and inject them using Vёdїамо or моиасо.



Ah ok that's what I kinda thought it was the current one with SW finder. I was hoping there's a newer version to get rid my Bluetooth pause issue, with an update
I think that the numbering in the software update changes with every update. So you want really know which one to use unless you do online coding or get the updated cff (or smrd) software from someone who got it from the server.
It happened with me when i did an online coding to my VGSNAG2 gearbox, the cff numbering was different from the one already in the unit.
Quote this message in a reply
05-04-2025, 15:55 PM,
Post: #5
RE: how to chose new SW for module flash?
(05-04-2025, 10:21 AM)joseph alison Wrote:  
(04-04-2025, 20:25 PM)Raymondm2007 Wrote:  
(04-04-2025, 18:18 PM)joseph alison Wrote:  
(04-04-2025, 06:37 AM)Raymondm2007 Wrote:  I'm trying to update my ntg 4.0 firmware to fїж the Bluetooth problem. i have the SW finder  and i put in the рдят number  i get a list of firmware. how do one choose the newest firmware?
I believe to find the latest software you need online coding (or XUS?) but if you want just to inject the current software then in the SW finder -after you enter the hardware code 2128700789 as you mentioned- you get a long list,  your current software  (which are in the unit) are the ones with Version: 091700 and 091400 (right column). Just download the CFF files and inject them using Vёdїамо or моиасо.



Ah ok that's what I kinda thought it was the current one with SW finder. I was hoping there's a newer version to get rid my Bluetooth pause issue, with an update
I think that the numbering in the software update changes with every update. So you want really know which one to use unless you do online coding or get the updated cff (or smrd) software from someone who got it from the server.
It happened with me when i did an online coding to my VGSNAG2 gearbox, the cff numbering was different from the one already in the unit.

i been searching all over and cant seem the find an newer updated CFF file.

how did you do online coding?
Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2025, 11:37 AM,
Post: #6
RE: how to chose new SW for module flash?
(05-04-2025, 15:55 PM)Raymondm2007 Wrote:  
(05-04-2025, 10:21 AM)joseph alison Wrote:  
(04-04-2025, 20:25 PM)Raymondm2007 Wrote:  
(04-04-2025, 18:18 PM)joseph alison Wrote:  
(04-04-2025, 06:37 AM)Raymondm2007 Wrote:  I'm trying to update my ntg 4.0 firmware to fїж the Bluetooth problem. i have the SW finder  and i put in the рдят number  i get a list of firmware. how do one choose the newest firmware?
I believe to find the latest software you need online coding (or XUS?) but if you want just to inject the current software then in the SW finder -after you enter the hardware code 2128700789 as you mentioned- you get a long list,  your current software  (which are in the unit) are the ones with Version: 091700 and 091400 (right column). Just download the CFF files and inject them using Vёdїамо or моиасо.



Ah ok that's what I kinda thought it was the current one with SW finder. I was hoping there's a newer version to get rid my Bluetooth pause issue, with an update
I think that the numbering in the software update changes with every update. So you want really know which one to use unless you do online coding or get the updated cff (or smrd) software from someone who got it from the server.
It happened with me when i did an online coding to my VGSNAG2 gearbox, the cff numbering was different from the one already in the unit.

i been searching all over and cant seem the find an newer updated CFF file.

how did you do online coding?
There are people in the market who have a Mercedes account, you need to buy a coding session with them, they will connect you to the server using Teamviewer.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solved ✔ VGS3NAG2 W204 - need the right flash file for the Car and SCN coding. Veynerz 2 168 19-08-2026, 18:21 PM
Last Post: Veynerz
  VGS3 Flash problem houssam13 1 181 16-03-2026, 11:00 AM
Last Post: houssam13
  W211 driver seat adjustment module Anydraj 0 52 25-02-2026, 18:45 PM
Last Post: Anydraj
  IC213 in boot mode - I can't flash labik 2 280 12-11-2025, 20:00 PM
Last Post: joseph alison
  Defective Fan motor with Integrated control module joseph alison 0 141 27-10-2025, 19:45 PM
Last Post: joseph alison
  Vёdїамо 4.2.2 flash issues Raymondm2007 2 165 02-07-2025, 20:21 PM
Last Post: Ducka
  2009 MB c230 ABS Module Replacment koziol 3 241 08-06-2025, 07:44 AM
Last Post: gcs190
  EQE brand new air suspension module coding Nikabov 0 214 26-05-2025, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Nikabov
  Front SAM flash & Coding files needed drhg 2 272 15-05-2025, 09:08 AM
Last Post: obdcloud
  can any one help me with Virginising module dark1stu 0 171 15-04-2025, 08:57 AM
Last Post: dark1stu

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content