Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
BMW id7 MGU - Android auto
|
14-12-2024, 22:14 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
BMW id7 MGU - Android auto
Hi everybody, does anybody know why android auto don’t show up in id7 menu after ратсн and f5с injection? I did:
- upgrade headunit to istep 23 from 20-03 - ратсн headunit - inject f5с 1CA for android auto - coding FDL After all of that headunit is working all f5с are accepted, myBMW app working, everything expect android auto which don’t show up. Does anybody know the solution for it? |
|||
|
14-12-2024, 22:35 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW id7 MGU - Android auto
(14-12-2024, 22:14 PM)MayloPL Wrote: Hi everybody, does anybody know why android auto don’t show up in id7 menu after ратсн and f5с injection? I did:Try this solutions. FBS4 RENEW CRD3,MED17,EDC17
Remote BMW support all series Coding + Flashing Ecu Validation Coding 2.0 KDS/SecOC/Diag/LCS Immo Solutions f5с/SFA Repair pack EGS ISN Reset NBTEVO Regional Change f5с MERCEDES OFFLINE ALL UNIT CODING. AMG MENU ACTIVATION. Mercedes Anti Theft Code. |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - palapas1974 [+1] | |||
|
17-12-2024, 08:39 AM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW id7 MGU - Android auto
Do you already have Carplay f5с? I thought Carplay is required before Android Auto can be астїvатёd.
Thanks and Reputation appreciated!
|
|||
|
17-12-2024, 12:26 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW id7 MGU - Android auto
(14-12-2024, 22:14 PM)MayloPL Wrote: Hi everybody, does anybody know why android auto don’t show up in id7 menu after ратсн and f5с injection? I did: Provinsioning has priority over f5с in MGU. NCD / SFA / f5с / KAFAS_G11 OBD ратсн / MRR OBD ратсн / HVS2/SME fїж
EGS7 RESET OBD / EVO/ENTRYNAV2/MGU - CARPLAY / CP REMOVAL Any BMW Remote Coding 5ёяvїcёs - LINK W |
|||
|
19-04-2025, 16:45 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW id7 MGU - Android auto
(17-12-2024, 12:26 PM)dasi Wrote:(14-12-2024, 22:14 PM)MayloPL Wrote: Hi everybody, does anybody know why android auto don’t show up in id7 menu after ратсн and f5с injection? I did: And is there a solution for this Situation? Regards |
|||
|
19-04-2025, 16:49 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW id7 MGU - Android auto
(19-04-2025, 16:45 PM)6ergsm Wrote:yes, it is. need to do it a little differently.(17-12-2024, 12:26 PM)dasi Wrote:(14-12-2024, 22:14 PM)MayloPL Wrote: Hi everybody, does anybody know why android auto don’t show up in id7 menu after ратсн and f5с injection? I did: NCD / SFA / f5с / KAFAS_G11 OBD ратсн / MRR OBD ратсн / HVS2/SME fїж
EGS7 RESET OBD / EVO/ENTRYNAV2/MGU - CARPLAY / CP REMOVAL Any BMW Remote Coding 5ёяvїcёs - LINK W |
|||
|
22-01-2026, 13:38 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW id7 MGU - Android auto
(17-12-2024, 12:26 PM)dasi Wrote:(14-12-2024, 22:14 PM)MayloPL Wrote: Hi everybody, does anybody know why android auto don’t show up in id7 menu after ратсн and f5с injection? I did: Hi! Can you tell me how to do this? Do I also need to activate Android Auto? |
|||
|
20-03-2026, 14:39 PM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW id7 MGU - Android auto
(14-12-2024, 22:14 PM)MayloPL Wrote: Hi everybody, does anybody know why android auto don’t show up in id7 menu after ратсн and f5с injection? I did: I did the same and don`t see android auto on BMW F40. Coded androidauto_swt but no result If I helped you +Rep
![]() |
|||
|
20-03-2026, 15:08 PM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW id7 MGU - Android auto
|
|||
|
20-03-2026, 15:11 PM,
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW id7 MGU - Android auto
(20-03-2026, 15:08 PM)DENTFLEX Wrote:(22-01-2026, 13:38 PM)anchess Wrote: Hi! Can you tell me how to do this? Do I also need to activate Android Auto? sleep didn`t helped I tried If I helped you +Rep
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)


