Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
19-11-2025, 12:59 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-11-2025, 22:18 PM by jimmy750.)
Post: #1
BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
Hi, on a working F30 (12/2013, no alarm siren), I want to disable the Open Bonnet alert sound that is triggered when the car is stopped and I open the bonnet. Cause the repeated sound each time the car wakes up makes me crazy when I work on it (had no such alert on the e90).

I saw here (link) that it could be in FEM the value :

     CLI_BONNET_SWITCH_ASSEMBLED - to nicht_active

My idea is to code it with bїшшёяcode (I'm a beginner ).
Can you confirm it ?
Is there's any risk or side effect to do it ? Cause if there is an issue, I won't have the skills to solve it, except at best revert back the value /file to default...

Thank you very much
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2025, 13:06 PM,
Post: #2
RE: F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
The more important safety question: what happens when you forgot to close/fully close the bonnet and you drove off , don't want you to be warnned about that ?

from the name of the code " CLI_BONNET_SWITCH_ASSEMBLED " , looks like it will simply disable the whole sensor completely.
Reputation: +1 - edtech [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to emhtuning for this post
19-11-2025, 13:09 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-11-2025, 13:26 PM by jimmy750.)
Post: #3
RE: F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
I won't forget to close the bonnet thanks. I mainly want to disable that sound (ears issue), or the sensor if necessary.
Cause the sound is way to loud for my damaged ears (CHAMP2 6.5" unit). So the questions, and sideways effect.
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2025, 19:23 PM,
Post: #4
RE: F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
(19-11-2025, 13:09 PM)jimmy750 Wrote:  I won't forget to close the bonnet thanks. I mainly want to disable that sound (ears issue), or the sensor if necessary.
Cause the sound is way to loud for my damaged ears (CHAMP2  6.5" unit). So the questions, and sideways effect.

better sell it
if you work on it so often is not good
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to cipi gutuie for this post
19-11-2025, 20:45 PM,
Post: #5
RE: BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
I ask for help not for the WHY, but for the HOW. So please focus only on the questions of the first post please.
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2025, 20:49 PM,
Post: #6
RE: BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
bїшшёяcode saves a backup when you make changes so if it doesn't work you can revert back to original, give it a try
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2025, 20:54 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-11-2025, 21:17 PM by jimmy750.)
Post: #7
RE: BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
Thanks, is there a risk of permanent changes I can't revert with bїшшёяcode ? (I will try at mid december, when I'll have a backup car just in case).
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2025, 21:19 PM,
Post: #8
RE: BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
(19-11-2025, 20:54 PM)jimmy750 Wrote:  Thanks, is there a risk of permanent changes I can't revert with bїшшёяcode ? (I will try at the end december, when I'll have a backup car just in case).


i have the same problem...i have disable the CCM in the kombi and as long as I'm standing still, there's no message, but as soon as I move, it starts ringing again... I also tried changing the coding inside the FEM on the BONNET items, but nothing happened.
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2025, 22:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 19-11-2025, 22:13 PM by jimmy750.)
Post: #9
RE: BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
not sure this is the same "issue" (at default, my car doesn't have any error standing or running, and I don't want to get some permanent errors when disabling the bonnet switch, so the questions...).
Quote this message in a reply
19-11-2025, 22:17 PM,
Post: #10
RE: BMW F30 disable Open Bonnet alert control ? (sound makes me crazy)
bїшшёяcode saves a backup automatically, when you code, and it's not good, you can write back the original coding from the backup, do some research if you're not sure how to use the tool, just because it's android based doesn't mean you can't do immeasurable harm to your car, be careful
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to al70 for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
0Dash NCD Check Control Editor – FREE LїСёи5ё5 KEYS SkeYT 130 5,712 5 hours ago
Last Post: zuzuhe
  [Request] Open SSH Feature Installer Code XuLeTZ 39 4,436 8 hours ago
Last Post: Florissilfhout
  Disable speed warning G-models sqorpius 12 705 04-10-2026, 12:44 PM
Last Post: DENTFLEX
  BMW Headlight Lamp Adaptive Control Module 6 934 122 victorysatgr 1 94 26-09-2026, 20:55 PM
Last Post: GoNz0-
  BMW G21 adaptive cruise control retrofit question cosminmocan 4 276 26-08-2026, 05:56 AM
Last Post: cosminmocan
  Disable B-Pillar sensor in fdl CAFD ACSM TIGHTFIN 0 86 21-08-2026, 14:22 PM
Last Post: TIGHTFIN
  Disable CC messages relating to a CC-ID codes TheNine90 216 61,073 13-08-2026, 00:32 AM
Last Post: Ibrahim24
  Cruise control Gustav Gans 1 155 11-08-2026, 07:59 AM
Last Post: SkeYT
  Cruise control Gustav Gans 1 122 10-08-2026, 09:00 AM
Last Post: blax123
0Scope Bmw X4 G02 How do you disable the front grille? ELMAN GASANOV 5 368 18-07-2026, 21:05 PM
Last Post: weby

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content