Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
MGU ID7 Android Auto BMW G30
|
21-11-2025, 15:19 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
MGU ID7 Android Auto BMW G30
Hi!
Can someone help me activate Android Auto on the BMW G30 with MGU ID7 navigation, year 2020? Apple CarPlay and My BMW app are functional , it's a European car. I saw that there would be a solution with provision data+tool32. Does anyone have the ратсн ? Or if anyone has discovered another way? Thanks! |
|||
|
21-11-2025, 15:33 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU ID7 Android Auto BMW G30
Most probably your firmware is too old and you need to update it.
EntryNav2, MGU18/21/22 7/8/8.5, Evo ID4/5/6 - carplay with or without ATM, full f5с, component protection and more - REMOTE
NCD 2.0 secure coding - typeschlussel (typecode) change, region change SFA, SecOc, KDS, Component protection SME, Kafas4, MRR, FRR, Nivi, DME MG1, Motorrad f5с and going on Press rep & thanks if I you found this useful. PM if you need more help. |
|||
|
21-11-2025, 15:34 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU ID7 Android Auto BMW G30
you need ilevel update
- Speed limit activation f5с7e and f5с11f
- active cruise control f5с149 - EVO carplay activation - high beam assist 1b1 - MGU android auto - coding/ retrofits Successful retrofits - rear folding and heated seats F3x; ACC G05+ G2x; reverse camera F1X+ F2X+ F3X+ F40+ G3X; heated wheel F15 + F3X+ F40+ G01+ G07+ G2X+ G3X+ G05; high beam assist F3X+ F40+ G2X+ G3X+ G05; cruise control F2X; 6WA+ 6WB clusters on various models; Harman Kardon F15+ F20; CIC to NBT; NBT to EVO; trailer hitch G3X+ F15; folding mirrors F3X+ F2X; lane change assist G3X+ G0X+ G15+ G2X; gesture control GXX; heated electric memory seats F3x+GXX; laser lights G05, G20, G26; towbar F15, G61; engine swap F15; G30 rear lci lights |
|||
|
21-11-2025, 15:38 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU ID7 Android Auto BMW G30
I understand, can you please tell me how I could do the update? Do you have files I could use to do this?
|
|||
|
21-11-2025, 18:20 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU ID7 Android Auto BMW G30
Р5dZDата full + ё_5у5
NCD / SFA / f5с / KAFAS_G11 OBD ратсн / MRR OBD ратсн / HVS2/SME fїж
EGS7 RESET OBD / EVO/ENTRYNAV2/MGU - CARPLAY / CP REMOVAL Any BMW Remote Coding 5ёяvїcёs - LINK W |
|||
|
22-11-2025, 00:56 AM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU ID7 Android Auto BMW G30
Or remote software upgrade in car if it is not ID7 lite(it is free).
Successfully retrofit on BMW F30 335xi 248,302,3AG,430,5AG,5AS,6NS,8TH,IHKA3
|
|||
|
22-11-2025, 07:28 AM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: MGU ID7 Android Auto BMW G30
(21-11-2025, 15:38 PM)lovinedi03 Wrote: I understand, can you please tell me how I could do the update? Do you have files I could use to do this? just make vinchange in mgu via ё5у5 and upload full provision file via tool32 provision file in attachment or u can contact me i will help |
|||
|
22-11-2025, 10:00 AM,
(This post was last modified: 22-11-2025, 10:13 AM by Node.)
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU ID7 Android Auto BMW G30
1. IF your firmware is too old, you can provision ALL you want, you WON'T get AA... And 2020 is borderline where it can be too old!
2. IF you have CarPlay but not AA AND you have online 5ёяvїcёs, then it IS too old. 3. IF you have online 5ёяvїcёs and CarPlay AND use this provision file, your provision will be overwritten periodically, and you need to change VIN so WHY break your car??? You would get AA for free if you update your firmware anyway (if updated offline, it may take a week or two before BMW servers realize it was updated and issue you AA token). 4. You WILL need a GOOD power supply to update your firmware! "Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former." - Albert Einstein.
|
|||
|
05-02-2026, 06:37 AM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
RE: MGU ID7 Android Auto BMW G30
(22-11-2025, 07:28 AM)marquez1k Wrote:(21-11-2025, 15:38 PM)lovinedi03 Wrote: I understand, can you please tell me how I could do the update? Do you have files I could use to do this? marquez1k thank you! Can I use Vin from your provisioning file ? One more question: does this VIN includes Carplay functionality inside ? |
|||
|
02-03-2026, 11:03 AM,
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2026, 11:04 AM by lovinedi03.)
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: MGU ID7 Android Auto BMW G30
I updated my i-level ID7 to the latest version 2 months ago, and AndoridAuto still hasn't appeared. Can someone give me some advice?
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


Press rep & thanks if I you found this useful. PM if you need more help.
![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
