Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

F10 NBT EVO - G11 Screen
21-12-2025, 17:05 PM,
Post: #1
F10 NBT EVO - G11 Screen
Hello everyone, 

I recently got an EVO HU, which according to the label is HW 1.6 - 6512 938738601 and has been upgraded to 4 GB RAM, already coded to my F11.

It works perfectly, I have a voltage converter on the CID cable with the original NBT display.

I bought a G11 display and an APIX2 cable, connected them, and tried coding a bit, but I keep getting "No Signal".

Can anyone tell me if this is due to the head unit being incompatible? Is it the Apix2 cable? So maybe it just won't work?


I would appreciate any help smile


BR
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2025, 17:50 PM,
Post: #2
RE: F10 NBT EVO - G11 Screen
(21-12-2025, 17:05 PM)Speedy_07 Wrote:  Hello everyone, 

I recently got an EVO HU, which according to the label is HW 1.6 - 6512 938738601 and has been upgraded to 4 GB RAM, already coded to my F11.

It works perfectly, I have a voltage converter on the CID cable with the original NBT display.

I bought a G11 display and an APIX2 cable, connected them, and tried coding a bit, but I keep getting "No Signal".

Can anyone tell me if this is due to the head unit being incompatible? Is it the Apix2 cable? So maybe it just won't work?


I would appreciate any help smile


BR

Let me know which parameters have you changed

F20 with a lot of retrofits: 216, 508, 521, 609 Evo, 6WA black panel, Alpine HIFI, LCI climate control…
THANKS and REP is appreciated if I helped you wink
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2025, 18:03 PM,
Post: #3
RE: F10 NBT EVO - G11 Screen
Id4 flashed to id6 won't work with apix2 screens. At least without ратснing.

COMBOX convert BN2010->BN2000
MGU ратсн
EVO repair, f5с ратсн
KAFAS4/MRR/RAM virgin
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2025, 18:20 PM, (This post was last modified: 21-12-2025, 18:21 PM by Speedy_07.)
Post: #4
RE: F10 NBT EVO - G11 Screen
(21-12-2025, 17:50 PM)ivanivanusic Wrote:  
(21-12-2025, 17:05 PM)Speedy_07 Wrote:  Hello everyone, 

I recently got an EVO HU, which according to the label is HW 1.6 - 6512 938738601 and has been upgraded to 4 GB RAM, already coded to my F11.

It works perfectly, I have a voltage converter on the CID cable with the original NBT display.

I bought a G11 display and an APIX2 cable, connected them, and tried coding a bit, but I keep getting "No Signal".

Can anyone tell me if this is due to the head unit being incompatible? Is it the Apix2 cable? So maybe it just won't work?


I would appreciate any help smile


BR

Let me know which parameters have you changed

Parameters from here 

https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.p...n+F-Series

(21-12-2025, 18:03 PM)evaldazj Wrote:  Id4 flashed to id6 won't work with apix2 screens. At least without ратснing.

Nice, this are good news  hiddentmi
Quote this message in a reply
21-12-2025, 20:23 PM,
Post: #5
RE: F10 NBT EVO - G11 Screen
(21-12-2025, 18:03 PM)evaldazj Wrote:  Id4 flashed to id6 won't work with apix2 screens. At least without ратснing.

But can i use the display then without touch? Why does i need a voltage regulator then?
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What cause black screen on NBT EVO? TurboDriver 8 1,743 05-10-2026, 19:06 PM
Last Post: painsage
  10.25 screen to entrynav2 on BMW G30 fanaticbmw 32 13,121 16-09-2026, 18:40 PM
Last Post: BMW_Fun
  F15 NBTevo NBT2 screen problems tste1982 7 307 26-07-2026, 09:08 AM
Last Post: tste1982
  F39 entrynav2 10.25 screen retrofit prod. 11/2018 Spirit5676 5 346 07-07-2026, 08:58 AM
Last Post: pawelkos
  Looking for G30 LCI CID 12.3" screen repair wolus666 1 198 31-05-2026, 19:43 PM
Last Post: Airbus
  apix1 black screen fїж for 23-07 evo hw2.3 superwofy 50 10,560 21-05-2026, 17:36 PM
Last Post: ruben_17non
  BMW G70 curved screen compatibility? Spirit5676 0 124 21-05-2026, 12:41 PM
Last Post: Spirit5676
  nbt evo id4 hw 2.3 and android display black screen issue ?? century-voyager 0 143 01-05-2026, 14:00 PM
Last Post: century-voyager
  [SOLVED] Retrofit 8.8 screen to 10.25 gokdag01 12 1,138 26-02-2026, 07:44 AM
Last Post: gokdag01
  fїж Mgu screen resolution (map) on Nbtevo. laquangksxd 16 2,180 19-11-2025, 19:40 PM
Last Post: karmamule

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content