Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Mercedes CLS C257 strange problem
|
16-01-2026, 15:18 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Mercedes CLS C257 strange problem
Hello, I have a 2019 Mercedes CLS C257 and I’m experiencing a strange issue. The dashboard shows a warning that the car is not charging, but we measured the alternator and it outputs 14V. However, on dїдgиo5тїcs I can see that only 10V is reaching the engine control unit (ECU). Can anyone help me
|
|||
|
16-01-2026, 15:37 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Mercedes CLS C257 strange problem
I bet this is a bad ground cable.
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - al70 [+1] | |||
|
16-01-2026, 17:23 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Mercedes CLS C257 strange problem
Check the current balance at the front BMS or SAM; don't rely solely on the voltage. However, if the potential reading provided by the engine control unit is significantly lower than the on-board grid voltage, check it directly at the unit's connector wires to determine if the problem is external or within the ECU.
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - al70 [+1] | |||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



