Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
BMW Standard Tools 2.12.8
|
06-02-2026, 08:02 AM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
BMW Standard Tools 2.12.8
Hi,
Can anyone share a download link to BMW Standard Tools 2.12.8 ? I'm trying to set-up connecton to K50 via ё5у5 with new їсош on newest FW and I can't seem to nail it. I try RPLUS via ECC but still itool shows that їсош goes thru REMOTE. Think I might have some outdated version standardtools or maybe ECC. i5тд works fine and I can see conection is set up via RPLUS. |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - cloud9atom [+1] | |||
|
06-02-2026, 10:15 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW Standard Tools 2.12.8
ё_5у5 does not use ёdїдbд5
-Secure Coding NCD 2.0, SFA, SecOC, Certificate Validation CBB
-MRR, RAM, BDC, BCP, Kombi Live Cockpit, Kafas2, Kafas4, SLI, LDW, LCW... Remotely via OBD -EGS ISN F/G series, DKG1/DKG2, 6HP/8HP, 7DCT300, EGS7 Remotely via OBD -DME/DDE ISN MDG1, EDC16, EDC17, MEVD17xx, MSVxx, MSDxx Remotely via OBD -CAS1, CAS2, CAS3, CAS4 -MGU Carplay Android Auto with/without ATM(6AE) Remotely via OBD -Wifi port retrofit EntryNav2 Enavevo -BMW Mini flash iD4 to iD6, Carplay activation Remotely via OBD -ратсн OBD Remotely MGU, CIC, NBT, NBT Evo iD4 iD5 iD6 EntryNav2(EnavEvo), full f5с set, remove Component Protection(CP) -EGS Alpina Flash tune Remotely via OBD -Fxx GTS/CS Flash tune Remotely via OBD -Gxx M2 M3 M4 to CS software update 530HP 650NM, OPF FAP delete Remotely via OBD and more... Whatsapp: Send PM first |
|||
|
06-02-2026, 12:59 PM,
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2026, 16:02 PM by XuLeTZ.)
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW Standard Tools 2.12.8
(06-02-2026, 08:02 AM)anstr Wrote: Hi, Here is the 2.12.8 for you, but still not sure you need that EDIT: It seems like the software belongs to someone and I didn't know ![]() |
|||
| Reputation: +7 - anstr [+1] , georgia55 [+1] , ferrum [+1] , bmm-71 [+1] , PUMUKY1 [+1] , tempname [+1] , hasn38 [+1] | |||
|
06-02-2026, 16:41 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW Standard Tools 2.12.8
It's interesting that my private version (intended only for my customers) is being published here.
|
|||
| Reputation: +4 - bm92 [+1] , Ganordi [+1] , hulahans [+1] , Hoborg [+1] | |||
|
06-02-2026, 18:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 06-02-2026, 18:31 PM by larshutten.)
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW Standard Tools 2.12.8
What connection method do you use? Was long ago I did motorrad so not sure what model I had but had to use їсош/DCAN as connection
|
|||
|
07-02-2026, 11:03 AM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW Standard Tools 2.12.8
(06-02-2026, 16:41 PM)Sedoy Wrote: It's interesting that my private version (intended only for my customers) is being published here. Unfortunately it's always like that here +REP and THANKS if I have helped you |
|||
|
07-02-2026, 13:17 PM,
(This post was last modified: 07-02-2026, 13:20 PM by anstr.)
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW Standard Tools 2.12.8
(06-02-2026, 18:30 PM)larshutten Wrote: What connection method do you use? Was long ago I did motorrad so not sure what model I had but had to use їсош/DCAN as connection Connecting to bikes with anything outside of i5тд was pain, but now I'm stuck... It is DCAN and after reading bike with i5тд. As of now I can't force їсош to switch from remote to rplus while trying to connect. (06-02-2026, 16:41 PM)Sedoy Wrote: It's interesting that my private version (intended only for my customers) is being published here. In old good days your i5тд 5тaиdдlои was here for free, now it's thru you www outlet with many benefits added. Overall don't think receiving end (people/garages) of your software has changed that much
|
|||
|
07-02-2026, 15:33 PM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW Standard Tools 2.12.8
Using ё5у5 with їсош and bike requires Canbridge to be turned on in OPPS.prg
CAR CONNECTOR
Remote Vehicle dїдgиo5тїcs for Professionals www.car-connector.co.uk | YouTube Remote Desktop Built In J2534 Support - In Testing VW / Mercedes / JLя OEM Support - In Testing 700+ users worldwide | 80,000+ secure sessions Innovation, not Imitation! |
|||
| Reputation: +2 - jaramillo [+1] , Vojno [+1] | |||
|
07-02-2026, 16:03 PM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW Standard Tools 2.12.8
(06-02-2026, 16:41 PM)Sedoy Wrote: It's interesting that my private version (intended only for my customers) is being published here. I`m so sorry, I had no idea that was yours. I found it on e MEGA link, but don`t recall from where. I removed the link and sorry once again. ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
![[їшяgё: OxNUyuy.jpg]](https://i.imgur.com/OxNUyuy.jpg)
