Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW X6 M F86 2015 NBT -> NBT EVO ID6 and NBT RSE -> NBT EVO RSE
18-02-2026, 20:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 18-02-2026, 21:02 PM by Rexhep-1991.)
Post: #1
0Radio  BMW X6 M F86 2015 NBT -> NBT EVO ID6 and NBT RSE -> NBT EVO RSE
Dear Community,

I have just bought this complete Head Unit (NBT EVO ID6) incl. Display. And this complete RSE (NBT EVO RSE).
My BMW X6 has already the NBT RSE, but I saw that the NBT EVO RSE needs an OABR connector, so now my question is how do i need to connect everything together? What kind of additional cables do I need? Does someone of you has any Informations for mee?
The NBT EVO Headunit from the front comes completly coded, do I need to code something extra in this case because like I said my car has already the RSE I am just retrofitting it.

I would be happy about any help and would really appreciate it.

Thank you very much in advance for any kind of hint!
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [SOLVED] F31 2015 PRE-LCI NBT EVO HW4.1 + ATM Retrofit - Everything Works Except RTTI MotherTeresa 18 1,026 25-09-2026, 23:43 PM
Last Post: Gatsby79
  BMW X3 2015 G45 programing Matofil 1 132 26-05-2026, 18:42 PM
Last Post: vanos
  Old PSDZ Full ~ 2015 RayBan10245 3 427 30-12-2025, 09:34 AM
Last Post: RayBan10245
  DDE RECALL For F10 2015 with NBT evo with APIX1 screen: nannou9 10 724 12-11-2025, 12:43 PM
Last Post: ivanivanusic
  2015 Bmw X1 2.0 Electronic Engine Control Module Ecu Dme 8643742 cloning iyade46 0 195 04-12-2024, 08:03 AM
Last Post: iyade46
  F11 2015 adaptiv led many problems lhmr stml boweld11 13 1,213 06-11-2024, 12:01 PM
Last Post: boweld11
  Help F10 2015 High Beam Assist Retrofit (Xenon Only) dncomputech 34 9,666 24-10-2024, 09:21 AM
Last Post: JD_RFTR
  F11 2015 adaptiv led main module-805b4d boweld11 4 638 12-10-2024, 06:41 AM
Last Post: boweld11
  F36 n26 2015 - engine stalls when starting and braking boweld11 1 265 09-10-2024, 19:24 PM
Last Post: bmchicago
  2015/16 SP-Datens for R56 Mini Carl-C 6 825 18-09-2024, 12:58 PM
Last Post: Carl-C

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content