Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Solved ✔ Airbag Fault Code Stage 2
20-03-2026, 09:38 AM, (This post was last modified: 21-03-2026, 20:32 PM by al70.)
Post: #1
0AirBag  Airbag Fault Code Stage 2
Hello,

I have an X1 F48 2017 and today i changed the steering wheel to the M one with paddles. All the functions work, even the paddles after coding. The problem that I have is i got an airbag error that i can`t erase.

My fault code is : 93090A Airbag 2nd Level : Resi5тдnce too Great

As I understand the wheel from the X1 is stage 2 and the new one that I installed is stage 1, so i have to code it. I found that i have to change "function-airbag_fahrer_stufe_2" and "adaptive_airbag_fahrer_vent" from ACSM module, but the problem is that i can`t find this options.

Can anyone help me?
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2026, 10:17 AM,
Post: #2
RE: Airbag Fault Code Stage 2
Try Zuendkreis_16 and Zuendkreis_22
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2026, 10:25 AM,
Post: #3
RE: Airbag Fault Code Stage 2
Here are the current settings I have:

At the moment i have for ZUENDKREIS_16: Airbag_FA_2

for ZUENDKREIS_16 I have the choice between

- Airbag_FA_2
- Airbag_Windowbag
- UNK_PARAM_0
- UNK_PARAM_1
- Nicht_aktiv


At the moment i have for ZUENDKREIS_22: nicht_aktiv

for ZUENDKREIS_22 I have the choice between

- Airbag_FA_vent
- Crash_HV2
- Nicht_aktiv
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2026, 11:24 AM,
Post: #4
RE: Airbag Fault Code Stage 2
(20-03-2026, 10:25 AM)gokdag01 Wrote:  Here are the current settings I have:

At the moment i have for ZUENDKREIS_16: Airbag_FA_2

for ZUENDKREIS_16 I have the choice between

- Airbag_FA_2
- Airbag_Windowbag
- UNK_PARAM_0
- UNK_PARAM_1
- Nicht_aktiv


At the moment i have for ZUENDKREIS_22: nicht_aktiv

for ZUENDKREIS_22 I have the choice between

- Airbag_FA_vent
- Crash_HV2
- Nicht_aktiv

try Nicht_aktiv
Reputation: +1 - al70 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
20-03-2026, 13:52 PM,
Post: #5
RE: Airbag Fault Code Stage 2
It’s work ! Thank you
Reputation: +1 - al70 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  REQUEST f5с CODE muskatas 5,748 762,040 11 hours ago
Last Post: krolig
  [Request] Open SSH Feature Installer Code XuLeTZ 38 4,319 Yesterday, 17:39 PM
Last Post: nguyendong
  BMW Navigation Maps f5с activation code (request) rogerkj71 221 28,496 Yesterday, 17:33 PM
Last Post: nguyendong
  f5с Code for Route Maps bїшшёя540 353 64,596 03-10-2026, 16:30 PM
Last Post: nguyendong
  bmw f10 276f00 Fault elremont 4 129 30-09-2026, 17:33 PM
Last Post: elremont
  How to code hands free driver assi5тдnt (G-series) btvaleks 35 11,884 26-09-2026, 10:28 AM
Last Post: franzzz
  BMW F10 ACSM internal fault Pedrom92 3 647 23-09-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Ratnik1990
  RADIO CODE MOTORpower/// 1 166 15-09-2026, 06:56 AM
Last Post: NAVJunk
  Issue unable to code frm2 or frm3 modules on bench with ñc5ёxpёят treelo_meelo 12 320 08-09-2026, 15:55 PM
Last Post: treelo_meelo
  BMW NBT2 EVO head unit low-level code saocean 0 199 06-09-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: saocean

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content