Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Solved ✔ Airbag Fault Code Stage 2
|
20-03-2026, 09:38 AM,
(This post was last modified: 21-03-2026, 20:32 PM by al70.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Hello,
I have an X1 F48 2017 and today i changed the steering wheel to the M one with paddles. All the functions work, even the paddles after coding. The problem that I have is i got an airbag error that i can`t erase. My fault code is : 93090A Airbag 2nd Level : Resi5тдnce too Great As I understand the wheel from the X1 is stage 2 and the new one that I installed is stage 1, so i have to code it. I found that i have to change "function-airbag_fahrer_stufe_2" and "adaptive_airbag_fahrer_vent" from ACSM module, but the problem is that i can`t find this options. Can anyone help me? |
|||
|
20-03-2026, 10:17 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Airbag Fault Code Stage 2
Try Zuendkreis_16 and Zuendkreis_22
|
|||
|
20-03-2026, 10:25 AM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Airbag Fault Code Stage 2
Here are the current settings I have:
At the moment i have for ZUENDKREIS_16: Airbag_FA_2 for ZUENDKREIS_16 I have the choice between - Airbag_FA_2 - Airbag_Windowbag - UNK_PARAM_0 - UNK_PARAM_1 - Nicht_aktiv At the moment i have for ZUENDKREIS_22: nicht_aktiv for ZUENDKREIS_22 I have the choice between - Airbag_FA_vent - Crash_HV2 - Nicht_aktiv |
|||
|
20-03-2026, 11:24 AM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
RE: Airbag Fault Code Stage 2
(20-03-2026, 10:25 AM)gokdag01 Wrote: Here are the current settings I have: try Nicht_aktiv |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - al70 [+1] | |||
|
20-03-2026, 13:52 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Airbag Fault Code Stage 2
It’s work ! Thank you
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - al70 [+1] | |||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads… | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| [Request] Open SSH Feature Installer Code | XuLeTZ | 40 | 4,463 |
1 hour ago Last Post: yomismo 01 |
|
| REQUEST f5с CODE | muskatas | 5,748 | 762,047 |
Today, 00:20 AM Last Post: krolig |
|
| BMW Navigation Maps f5с activation code (request) | rogerkj71 | 221 | 28,509 |
Yesterday, 17:33 PM Last Post: nguyendong |
|
| f5с Code for Route Maps | bїшшёя540 | 353 | 64,596 |
03-10-2026, 16:30 PM Last Post: nguyendong |
|
| bmw f10 276f00 Fault | elremont | 4 | 132 |
30-09-2026, 17:33 PM Last Post: elremont |
|
| How to code hands free driver assi5тдnt (G-series) | btvaleks | 35 | 11,885 |
26-09-2026, 10:28 AM Last Post: franzzz |
|
| BMW F10 ACSM internal fault | Pedrom92 | 3 | 649 |
23-09-2026, 09:38 AM Last Post: Ratnik1990 |
|
| RADIO CODE | MOTORpower/// | 1 | 167 |
15-09-2026, 06:56 AM Last Post: NAVJunk |
|
| Issue unable to code frm2 or frm3 modules on bench with ñc5ёxpёят | treelo_meelo | 12 | 320 |
08-09-2026, 15:55 PM Last Post: treelo_meelo |
|
| BMW NBT2 EVO head unit low-level code | saocean | 0 | 201 |
06-09-2026, 09:38 AM Last Post: saocean |
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



