Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
BMW Tools Online
|
30-03-2026, 09:17 AM,
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2026, 21:35 PM by Nikabov.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
BMW Tools Online
Free online tools for BMW/ECU file work in one place.
The project is actively growing, with regular updates and new tools. Continuous improvements are in progress. We welcome your suggestions. Active tools: ECU Checksum Tool MEVD17 EEPROM CRC Tool Compression / Decompression Tool ODA - BIN Converter FRM3 Repair BMW Mileage Tool (CAS / Kombi) ZUSB Search UPDATE: Added CC-ID Editor via CAF. I will add CC-ID editor for E-series if users are interested E-series via NETODAT.MAN Added ё5у5 files checksum fїжing for MG/MD1 Pатснёя for restoring the 1CR after flashing. 1CR generation for cars that don't have this feature, provided the site is active enough. Added DTC editor(Beta) Added CC-ID Edition for G-Series Added Isn tool (Beta) Support: [email protected] |
|||
| Reputation: +39 - Otra [+1] , henkdejong [+1] , hua691 [+1] , kimz [+1] , mbm1703 [+1] , Saibex87 [+1] , mohamadvw [+1] , tcp443 [+1] , DieStream [+1] , palapas1974 [+1] , paino [+1] , foxportal [+1] , chang2 [+1] , botho [+1] , Vojno [+1] , Dirchik [+1] , Jalami [+1] , sameur10 [+1] , grzesiek2304 [+1] , PUMUKY1 [+1] , fanrong [+1] , hansw0rst [+1] , RReader [+1] , Gabriel87 [+1] , simzep [+1] , ECA [+1] , hero3838 [+1] , bboctavian [+1] , Neilfranklin1 [+1] , DJenka [+1] , ernesto125 [+1] , supE60 [+1] , Ibrahim24 [+1] , sepica [+1] , mrcool_ru [+1] , dax635 [+1] , cipi gutuie [+1] , Florissilfhout [+1] , Venigo^ [+1] | |||
|
30-03-2026, 20:04 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW Tools Online
It's cool website but Shouldn't it this be posted in marketplace?
If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation
![]() |
|||
|
30-03-2026, 20:24 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW Tools Online
|
|||
|
30-03-2026, 20:28 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW Tools Online
Isn't this one of those where user gets number of tokens and then it has to be renewed for the price?
(30-03-2026, 20:24 PM)Nikabov Wrote:(30-03-2026, 20:04 PM)CATAHA Wrote: It's cool website but Shouldn't it this be posted in marketplace? If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation
![]() |
|||
|
30-03-2026, 20:32 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW Tools Online
(30-03-2026, 20:28 PM)CATAHA Wrote: Isn't this one of those where user gets number of tokens and then it has to be renewed for the price? Completly FREE. And the list of USEFUL free tools will be expanded
|
|||
|
30-03-2026, 20:53 PM,
(This post was last modified: 30-03-2026, 20:56 PM by user0086.)
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW Tools Online
I cannot login after creating an account and clicking on the activate link.
I get the error "Invalid email or password" but I used my password manager to generate the password. It could be that the password manager filled in something different, but when I click on "Forgot password?" I get the message "If account exists, password reset email has been sent." but I never receive an e-mail except the initial activation e-mail. It doesn't help that my right-mouse button is disabled since I use that for filling in the password. But I suspect that there is something else going on because I never get the password reset e-mail either. Update: I created a new account with the identical e-mail and password and somehow it now works. Maybe you should check the logs for errors? |
|||
|
30-03-2026, 20:59 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW Tools Online
(30-03-2026, 20:32 PM)Nikabov Wrote:(30-03-2026, 20:28 PM)CATAHA Wrote: Isn't this one of those where user gets number of tokens and then it has to be renewed for the price? If any of my posts or current one helps then don't forget to press thanks and add a reputation
![]() |
|||
|
30-03-2026, 21:10 PM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW Tools Online
(30-03-2026, 20:59 PM)CATAHA Wrote:(30-03-2026, 20:32 PM)Nikabov Wrote:(30-03-2026, 20:28 PM)CATAHA Wrote: Isn't this one of those where user gets number of tokens and then it has to be renewed for the price? this is the number of times the tool is used |
|||
|
30-03-2026, 21:11 PM,
Post: #9
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW Tools Online
(30-03-2026, 20:04 PM)CATAHA Wrote: It's cool website but Shouldn't it this be posted in marketplace?Shouldn't it this be posted in marketplace? We can’t pay, but we fully support you… emotionally.
|
|||
|
30-03-2026, 21:11 PM,
Post: #10
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW Tools Online
(30-03-2026, 20:53 PM)user0086 Wrote: I cannot login after creating an account and clicking on the activate link. I see you registered with two emails, and you're using one of them. I'll check the яёgїsтядтїои algorithm. Thanks for the feedback. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)



. The product is completely free, what does it do on the marketplace?
