Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Solved ✔ Mini F56 - SAS Retrofit FlexRay problem
14-07-2026, 12:22 PM,
Post: #11
RE: Mini F56 - SAS Retrofit FlexRay problem
(14-07-2026, 12:04 PM)claw Wrote:  write current modules to VCM.

Reset flexray with tool32.
With ё5у5, on settings, tick option "update VCM after TAL Calculaion" then VO code one of this module on flexray.
After that, use i5тд to initialize flexray

Ok, I can try to do it but after opening port when SAS is visible ACSM2 is not visible in module list
It can be a problem when I will be writing modules to VCM. Or that doesn’t matter?
14-07-2026, 17:36 PM,
Post: #12
RE: Mini F56 - SAS Retrofit FlexRay problem
(14-07-2026, 12:04 PM)claw Wrote:  write current modules to VCM.

Reset flexray with tool32.
With ё5у5, on settings, tick option "update VCM after TAL Calculaion" then VO code one of this module on flexray.
After that, use i5тд to initialize flexray

I opened all ports again, done reset in tool32, updated VCM with modules, SAS and ACSM2 in VCM visible, done successfully flexray initialization with i5тд and still FlexRay; line fault in DSC and FlexRay: Line fault on path 0 in ZGM but if I unplug SAS faults disappears so it looks like something is wrong with wiring.
I checked few times wiring and everything looked ok, flexray wires are twisted not much but twisted, loops are done or maybe there are more of them somewhere. 

Maybe anyone have an ideas what could be wrong? With software something? Or maybe some wiring must be done more? I want to eliminate everything before I will disassemble interior again. I don’t have more ideas at time.
17-07-2026, 12:25 PM,
Post: #13
RE: Mini F56 - SAS Retrofit FlexRay problem
I solved the problem. It was enough to code the DSC with the new FA. Such a simple mi5тдke.


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW F20 FEM ELV Problem eXslide89 1 100 08-10-2026, 19:55 PM
Last Post: Semi14
  Connect – All-in-One Remote Connection Tool for BMW/MINI Coding connecttools 31 3,459 08-10-2026, 11:46 AM
Last Post: connecttools
  F12 LCI LED Retrofit mcrussell 5 1,417 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: SANYA
  FEM replace reason: Comfort Access retrofit kubaskl 4 264 06-10-2026, 06:37 AM
Last Post: kklobo
0Scope Mini F56 BDC Replace remotely sasy90 4 178 04-10-2026, 09:42 AM
Last Post: sasy90
  2011 Mini cooper S FRM corrupted drhg 4 152 02-10-2026, 22:01 PM
Last Post: bm92
  BMW ZGW CANHaсker. ёд5у Access to BMW CAN, LIN, and FlexRay Buses BMW_Fun 4 762 02-10-2026, 11:06 AM
Last Post: BMW_Fun
  G30 LCI Headlights retrofit: High Beam Laser light locking active tcp443 20 8,702 01-10-2026, 18:41 PM
Last Post: Mygse
  G31 LCI 552 retrofit qbek90 2 203 01-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: qbek90
  Right angel eye turns off after 10 seconds after xenon retrofit Ryn079 4 206 27-09-2026, 05:51 AM
Last Post: Ryn079

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:

Return to TopReturn to Content