Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
[fїжed/workaround] Bench F16 BDC : needs to revert it uncoded
|
22-08-2026, 08:29 AM,
(This post was last modified: 24-08-2026, 12:53 PM by Orphee.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
[fїжed/workaround] Bench F16 BDC : needs to revert it uncoded
Hello,
I have a bench F16 BDC to make some tests. It used to work fine, as in i5тд, it only showed ZGW and BDC, and no any other (missing) ECUs. I played too much with ё5у5 and I deleted I-Steps ... I didn't catch it was very ёд5у to re-set it from VCM menu, so I made a big mi5тдke and I coded it with ё5у5... (FA/SVT/Tal processing) Now even if I only have BDC_BODY and BDC_GW in my BDC (read only show this), no matter what, i5тд always try to scan/see all the missing ECUs ... so it takes like 30 minutes to scan and show full RED modules except ZGW/BDC... I tried to reflash and unplug it while flashing, i was able to "remove" CAFD and GWLT (UNKN) as it was before... but it was worse... Is there a way to fїж this ? with ё_5у5 ? Thanks. |
|||
|
22-08-2026, 10:22 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Bench F16 BDC : needs to revert it uncoded
Have you tried creating an SVT with the original FA, writing VCM and then updating GWTB for BDC_GW?
NCD2.0 - CBB Request - SFA Token - KDS Token - LCS - SecOC - f5с Repair Kit
MGU - NBT EVO - NBT - ENTRYNAV2 High Voltage Battery Activate - EOS вурдs EDC17 - MEVD17 - MDG1 ISN 8HP - DCT - DKG BMW Coding - Programming Telegram : BMW_SYS |
|||
|
22-08-2026, 10:47 AM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Bench F16 BDC : needs to revert it uncoded
I think I tried all I could / know
|
|||
|
22-08-2026, 10:59 AM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Bench F16 BDC : needs to revert it uncoded
What do you see when you click Read VCM?
NCD2.0 - CBB Request - SFA Token - KDS Token - LCS - SecOC - f5с Repair Kit
MGU - NBT EVO - NBT - ENTRYNAV2 High Voltage Battery Activate - EOS вурдs EDC17 - MEVD17 - MDG1 ISN 8HP - DCT - DKG BMW Coding - Programming Telegram : BMW_SYS |
|||
|
22-08-2026, 11:14 AM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Bench F16 BDC : needs to revert it uncoded
Currently I have this because I tried to delete / restore the state I had before I coded it...
But didn't fїж anything. |
|||
|
22-08-2026, 16:01 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Bench F16 BDC : needs to revert it uncoded
Read VCM doesn`t work on BDC. Make new TAL go to VCM tab and write svt_soll to VCM
Successfully retrofit on BMW F30 335xi 248,302,3AG,430,5AG,5AS,6NS,8TH,IHKA3
|
|||
|
22-08-2026, 18:37 PM,
Post: #7
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Bench F16 BDC : needs to revert it uncoded
I already tried all this...
But it doesn't fїж the issue with i5тд... From what I recall, there was no CAFD coded, no GWTB before I coded it. It was in plant mode or something like that... it didn't ask to fasten the seatbelt while diagnosis with i5тд (now it does and I must cancel this step) |
|||
|
24-08-2026, 12:53 PM,
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Bench F16 BDC : needs to revert it uncoded
Problem solved, I ратснёd i5тд. it was easier.
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




