Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
FORD KA CRASH AIRBAG 51976526
|
13-09-2026, 12:50 PM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
FORD KA CRASH AIRBAG 51976526
Hello, I am looking for a crash reset for a Ford Ka Continental unit (рдят number 51976526, 95320 EEPROM). I have tried a few programs, but none of them support it.
Thanks. |
|||
|
14-09-2026, 11:14 AM,
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2026, 11:17 AM by wawan.ru.)
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
RE: FORD KA CRASH AIRBAG 51976526
(13-09-2026, 12:50 PM)mcjeangab1 Wrote: Hello, I am looking for a crash reset for a Ford Ka Continental unit (рдят number 51976526, 95320 EEPROM). I have tried a few programs, but none of them support it. Please let me know if it worked. If it helps you don't forget to thank +rep. PW. in pm |
|||
|
14-09-2026, 15:15 PM,
(This post was last modified: 14-09-2026, 15:50 PM by mzg.)
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
RE: FORD KA CRASH AIRBAG 51976526
(13-09-2026, 12:50 PM)mcjeangab1 Wrote: Hello, I am looking for a crash reset for a Ford Ka Continental unit (рдят number 51976526, 95320 EEPROM). I have tried a few programs, but none of them support it. I made this with AirbagCrashKiller. My file is without password. Please try and report. |
|||
|
14-09-2026, 18:22 PM,
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: FORD KA CRASH AIRBAG 51976526
Thanks to both of you; I'll test the files and get back to you.
Thanks again. |
|||
|
20-09-2026, 18:16 PM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: FORD KA CRASH AIRBAG 51976526
Problem solved; thanks, mzg, for the file. I couldn't test your file, waman, because I didn't get your password.
Thanks, everyone. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
3 Guest(s)
3 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content


![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
