Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW G30 LCI Hybrid
15-09-2026, 20:42 PM,
Post: #1
0Scope  BMW G30 LCI Hybrid
Hi, I need some help. I have a G30 LCI Hybrid where battery module No. 5 was faulty. I replaced the battery module, but I’m still getting undervoltage/overvoltage errors. I should mention that I installed a new battery module and balanced all the battery modules. Is there anyone who can reset the CSC / SME? Thank you.
Quote this message in a reply
16-09-2026, 09:06 AM, (This post was last modified: 16-09-2026, 09:13 AM by vanos.)
Post: #2
RE: BMW G30 LCI Hybrid
Failure is not typical for the 34Ah modules. What is the car's mileage? What is the total number of charge cycles?
It might be a CSC fault rather than a module fault...


Vanos
Press Thanks and Reputation, if my post helped you. under
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to vanos for this post
16-09-2026, 12:50 PM,
Post: #3
RE: BMW G30 LCI Hybrid
Thank you. I will check . i will buy sme and csc brend new. Thank you
Quote this message in a reply
29-09-2026, 05:30 AM,
Post: #4
RE: BMW G30 LCI Hybrid
(15-09-2026, 20:42 PM)emibox2002 Wrote:  Hi, I need some help. I have a G30 LCI Hybrid where battery module No. 5 was faulty. I replaced the battery module, but I’m still getting undervoltage/overvoltage errors. I should mention that I installed a new battery module and balanced all the battery modules. Is there anyone who can reset the CSC / SME? Thank you.

I can do this remotely +37378549012 WhatsApp
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mini Countryman Hybrid EME Issue autocar15 0 100 22-07-2026, 18:05 PM
Last Post: autocar15
  BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME Saibex87 5 1,314 24-06-2026, 19:19 PM
Last Post: tzveti_b
0Dash X5 G05 45e Hybrid system fault Rallist 1 309 29-05-2026, 05:26 AM
Last Post: oceandiver86
  hybrid 3 ser n55 throws strat/stop error and hybrid stops working bmwlover 10 2,039 12-05-2026, 08:20 AM
Last Post: florinyes
  BMW hybrid system Ckh091020 8 728 10-04-2026, 17:57 PM
Last Post: m5proud
  F15 hybrid SVK invalid niktele 2 170 29-03-2026, 23:04 PM
Last Post: niktele
  F15 Hybrid insulation problem niktele 1 129 25-03-2026, 08:36 AM
Last Post: Ryzen
  Installing used EME, G30 Hybrid, 2019 mmwmmw 12 1,386 11-12-2025, 18:49 PM
Last Post: mmwmmw
  g05 45e hybrid egs change jararak 2 364 24-11-2025, 09:06 AM
Last Post: bm92
  G21 Hybrid battery system repair after crash EoS ELMEPRO 7 1,124 30-07-2025, 21:23 PM
Last Post: ajpds

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content