Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME
|
20-07-2025, 05:19 AM,
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME
Hello everyone. I am looking for a solution to replace the EME on a BMW G30 hybrid. The old one is damaged, I bought a used EME and it has an error on the EWS. I could clone it but I can't find a wiring diagram anywhere. |
|||
|
20-07-2025, 13:23 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME
hello send MCU type
Soft import extract PSDZ Data
https://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=108169 I hope I helped you |
|||
|
20-07-2025, 14:20 PM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME
I’m
Saibex87 dateline='[url=tel:1752988756' Wrote: 1752988756[/url]'] This EME can be reset also. EGS ISN RESET - 6HP E/F series, 8HP E,F,G series, F80/F10 M5 DCT, EGS7 OBD only
WHATSAPP +13397883121 |
|||
|
21-07-2025, 10:31 AM,
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2025, 10:32 AM by deutsch1988.)
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME
100% solution!
1. read old damaged EME, upper and down board MCU, copy to new, ISN located on upper BOARD! example use vvdi prog or similar that support the MCU! 2. Not all HWEL support reste by obd, and extra i will add, if software updated to new, imposible now. Bmw with last update's close lot of bugs. Buth 25-03 pszdata on new cars have lot of bugs...(not recommendet data) FREE SOFTWARE!!!
C# developer! |
|||
| Reputation: +1 - Saibex87 [+1] | |||
|
22-07-2025, 05:04 AM,
Post: #5
|
|||
|
|||
RE: BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME
(21-07-2025, 10:31 AM)deutsch1988 Wrote: 100% solution! Can you share the connection diagram for reading? |
|||
|
24-06-2026, 19:19 PM,
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW G30 hybrid replacement EME
Hi, did you happen to find a connection diagram for the read/write processors for these EME modules?
Can you share the connection diagram for reading? [/quote] |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
