Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

CBB ECU validation file needed
17-09-2026, 10:44 AM, (This post was last modified: 17-09-2026, 14:17 PM by kenza750.)
Post: #1
CBB ECU validation file needed
All,

I was looking for a solution to solve SWT test condition check failed error messages in my G31 LCI 530d.
Figured out I should try to revalidate the impacted ECU's using the CBB request file.

Someone here on the forum who has access to DCSNet CBB to generate the validation file?


Attached Files
WBA11AJ090CH61260_CBBRequest_20260917_161357[JSON].zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 6.79 KB

Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2026, 11:38 AM,
Post: #2
RE: CBB ECU validation file needed
(17-09-2026, 10:44 AM)kenza750 Wrote:  All,

I was looking for a solution to solve SWT test condition check failed error messages in my G31 LCI 530d.
Figured out I should try to revalidate the impacted ECU's using the CBB request file.

Someone here on the forum who has access to DCSNet CBB to generate the validation file?

yes
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2026, 13:18 PM,
Post: #3
RE: CBB ECU validation file needed
I tried to fetch the request file from i5тд but it requires me to connect a power supply. Will do it this evening at home
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2026, 13:20 PM,
Post: #4
RE: CBB ECU validation file needed
(17-09-2026, 13:18 PM)kenza750 Wrote:  I tried to fetch the request file from i5тд but it requires me to connect a power supply. Will do it this evening at home

Try with ё5у5.
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2026, 14:18 PM,
Post: #5
RE: CBB ECU validation file needed
(17-09-2026, 13:20 PM)uh60 Wrote:  
(17-09-2026, 13:18 PM)kenza750 Wrote:  I tried to fetch the request file from i5тд but it requires me to connect a power supply. Will do it this evening at home

Try with ё5у5.

Didn't think of it  fail

Added the file to the first post.
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2026, 14:57 PM,
Post: #6
RE: CBB ECU validation file needed
(17-09-2026, 14:18 PM)kenza750 Wrote:  
(17-09-2026, 13:20 PM)uh60 Wrote:  
(17-09-2026, 13:18 PM)kenza750 Wrote:  I tried to fetch the request file from i5тд but it requires me to connect a power supply. Will do it this evening at home

Try with ё5у5.

Didn't think of it  fail

Added the file to the first post.
here you go


Attached Files
WBA11AJ090CH61260_CBBRequest_20260917_161357_response.zip
File Type: .zip
Downloaded: 2 times
Size: 14.04 KB

Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to blax123 for this post
17-09-2026, 18:29 PM,
Post: #7
RE: CBB ECU validation file needed
(17-09-2026, 14:57 PM)blax123 Wrote:  here you go

Thnx a lot Blax123. 
Couldn't wait so I just loaded the response file.
All certificates seems OK according to ё5у5 (screenshot).
I cleared all errors in i5тд and I will check tomorrow or the day after whether the SWT errors are definitely gone.

I will report back (and hopefully other users in the future can benefit)


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Quote this message in a reply
17-09-2026, 20:49 PM,
Post: #8
RE: CBB ECU validation file needed
What was the respective certificate status before loading the CBB response?

Click Thanks and Reputation[їшяgё: under.gif]if this post helped you.
Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2026, 07:48 AM,
Post: #9
RE: CBB ECU validation file needed
(17-09-2026, 20:49 PM)Stratofortress Wrote:  What was the respective certificate status before loading the CBB response?

I did not check. According to some sources, reloading the validation file could initiate a full sync between the modules.

This morning I did a full vehicle test and the SWT errors did not appear. usually these appear almost directly after deleting the fault memory. 

I will check again tomorrow but as of now, I seems like the problem is resolved by loading the response file.
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2026, 11:15 AM,
Post: #10
RE: CBB ECU validation file needed
unfortunately, the SWT errors came back after 1-2 days. Validation of the ECU's did not solve the issue.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  їсош Next How to Hardware reset (correct bin file ?) Fraizer 23 8,656 06-10-2026, 13:03 PM
Last Post: Supermariosrub
  f5с file needed to resolve SWT-error kenza750 10 366 30-09-2026, 11:17 AM
Last Post: kenza750
  F/G reset SWFL file with ё_5у5 - free gift from Bahram Akhundov foxportal 30 9,911 29-09-2026, 16:28 PM
Last Post: bushido1992
  Need FA.SSD file from VIN please number7 1 96 29-09-2026, 11:03 AM
Last Post: Nikmd
  MGU error upload Provision file Siki78 10 640 28-09-2026, 06:41 AM
Last Post: jb2005
  Looking for BMW DME8FF_R / DME8.x A2L (ASAP2) File for High-Speed RAM Telemetry Mappi Rolzs 5 429 23-09-2026, 13:07 PM
Last Post: Rolzs
  CBB result file request mohb1 3 207 03-09-2026, 17:18 PM
Last Post: Ryzen
  BMW E70 need FA ssd file obkaza 1 78 02-09-2026, 05:29 AM
Last Post: jaramillo
  S58 MG1 backup needed dominpl 4 404 30-08-2026, 02:42 AM
Last Post: armenh7
0Immo Solved ✔ 9282116 CAS4 dump needed PeGaSo32a 2 114 14-08-2026, 12:07 PM
Last Post: PeGaSo32a

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content