Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
AIRBAG FORD FIESTA NEED clear crash PLS H1BT-14B321-AJ
|
02-10-2026, 20:26 PM,
(This post was last modified: 02-10-2026, 21:40 PM by Frankzane.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
AIRBAG FORD FIESTA NEED clear crash PLS H1BT-14B321-AJ
Hi everyone,
I need some help clearing the crash data from a Ford Fiesta airbag module. Here are the details of the unit: • Car: Ford Fiesta • рдят Number: H1BT-14B321-AJ • MCU/Memory: Infineon TriCore TC222S I have attached the original file (dump) read from the module to this post. Could anyone please help me clear the crash data? Thank you in advance for your time and help! |
|||
|
03-10-2026, 05:10 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: AIRBAG FORD FIESTA NEED clear crash PLS H1BT-14B321-AJ
I did clear on other forum for you ...
Scripts for Multi-PROG
You use srs units files at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damages. Don't ask about passes, one file=one pass. If I helped, please, use magic buttons reputation+thanks. Best regards. Dragon |
|||
|
03-10-2026, 06:47 AM,
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: AIRBAG FORD FIESTA NEED clear crash PLS H1BT-14B321-AJ
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
