Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Ford Puma PV4T 14B321 AB crash data.
|
05-10-2026, 15:11 PM,
(This post was last modified: 05-10-2026, 15:53 PM by dada.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Ford Puma PV4T 14B321 AB crash data.
Hi.
I need help removing the crash data from the PV4T-14B321-AB control unit, eeprom 95128. Thank you very much and best regards. |
|||
|
06-10-2026, 06:34 AM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Ford Puma PV4T 14B321 AB crash data.
Hi
Crash in R7F701064 |
|||
|
06-10-2026, 07:39 AM,
Post: #3
|
||||||||||||||||||||
|
||||||||||||||||||||
RE: Ford Puma PV4T 14B321 AB crash data.
(06-10-2026, 06:34 AM)sattvv Wrote: Hi Hi. I know that this processor should be there. However, as you can see in the photos i sent. there is a 95128 eeprom, and the processor does not have the R7F7010 markings. I tried to read it, but withoud success.
|
||||||||||||||||||||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
2 Guest(s)
2 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




