Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Mercedes Sprinter CRD 2.35 om 651
08-10-2026, 06:45 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2026, 06:46 AM by georgedigital.)
Post: #1
Mercedes Sprinter CRD 2.35 om 651
Hello!
I need original FULL bdm reading for Mercedes Sprinter W906 CRD2.35 OM651.
HW: 6519020100
SW: 6519029800
SW upg.: 6519031220
crd2-651-tmab6d1
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2026, 07:13 AM,
Post: #2
RE: Mercedes Sprinter CRD 2.35 om 651
upload your reading and will restore
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2026, 07:48 AM,
Post: #3
RE: Mercedes Sprinter CRD 2.35 om 651
(08-10-2026, 07:13 AM)ptalev Wrote:  upload your reading and will restore

What to restore?
Mpc is ok.My eep is corrupted...
The car start normally but throttle valve stuck open.I have change throttle and nothing change.I have test ecm from other car and throttle move normally.
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2026, 09:40 AM,
Post: #4
RE: Mercedes Sprinter CRD 2.35 om 651
write ori and test, maybe bad solution cause this problem
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2026, 09:42 AM,
Post: #5
RE: Mercedes Sprinter CRD 2.35 om 651
I have test with ori and nothing change...
I need eep to renew and adapt again
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2026, 09:45 AM,
Post: #6
RE: Mercedes Sprinter CRD 2.35 om 651
(08-10-2026, 09:42 AM)georgedigital Wrote:  I have test with ori and nothing change...
I need eep to renew and adapt again

Make virgin with your eeprom and adopt
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ptalev for this post
08-10-2026, 09:56 AM,
Post: #7
RE: Mercedes Sprinter CRD 2.35 om 651
(08-10-2026, 09:45 AM)ptalev Wrote:  
(08-10-2026, 09:42 AM)georgedigital Wrote:  I have test with ori and nothing change...
I need eep to renew and adapt again

Make virgin with your eeprom and adopt

i will test...
Quote this message in a reply
08-10-2026, 09:59 AM, (This post was last modified: 08-10-2026, 10:16 AM by ptalev.)
Post: #8
RE: Mercedes Sprinter CRD 2.35 om 651
Do you have good obd read and boot read

Try restore intflash in boot and i think that all will be ok
Reputation: +1 - stasi [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to ptalev for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mercedes A W169 2.0 60kW EDC16C32 DPF EGR OFF DavidForgac 7 126 09-10-2026, 05:41 AM
Last Post: DavidForgac
0Engine Mercedes TEMIC CRV2.0 EGR OFF iori974 2 64 08-10-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: iori974
  mercedes me 17.7 start stiop off semiix 0 60 03-10-2026, 12:54 PM
Last Post: semiix
  MB Sprinter 2.2 CRD 2.35 DPF-EGR OFF OM651 bїшшёяSIMBA 2 127 03-10-2026, 10:13 AM
Last Post: bїшшёяSIMBA
  Mercedes W176 SID307 Start Stop off wajda3 1 98 01-10-2026, 20:20 PM
Last Post: patrickshani31
0DPF CVN fїж MERCEDES Dreykrus 1 123 30-09-2026, 09:16 AM
Last Post: 16eddi67
  2016 Mercedes GLE350D - SWIRL FLAP OFF - EDC17CP57 Danzio2020 1 70 29-09-2026, 19:26 PM
Last Post: dimaforever
  Solved ✔ SOLVED mercedes sprinter edc17cp57 PeterUng 3 127 28-09-2026, 22:32 PM
Last Post: Dreykrus
  Mercedes Vito 447 EDC17C66 SCR off dimaforever 2 88 26-09-2026, 09:30 AM
Last Post: gabivw
  Mercedes A180 Eco Map rzrbackpic 1 62 24-09-2026, 08:17 AM
Last Post: gmon16

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content