Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

VD56.1 PSA CHECKSUM CORRECTION
12-05-2026, 23:24 PM,
Post: #1
VD56.1 PSA CHECKSUM CORRECTION
Hi!
I need checksum correction please for VD56.1 PSA.
I have write iFlash by Multi-Prog Xhorse but the tool cant correct checksum.
Thanks


Attached Files
Peugeot VD56.1.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 14 times
Size: 1.99 MB

Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2026, 22:44 PM,
Post: #2
RE: VD56.1 PSA CHECKSUM CORRECTION
(12-05-2026, 23:24 PM)mialczek Wrote:  Hi!
I need checksum correction please for VD56.1 PSA.
I have write iFlash by Multi-Prog Xhorse but the tool cant correct checksum.
Thanks

Here it is....

Good luck


Attached Files
Peugeot VD56.1_fїжedChecksum.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 5 times
Size: 1.99 MB

Reputation: +1 - al70 [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
Yesterday, 14:47 PM,
Post: #3
RE: VD56.1 PSA CHECKSUM CORRECTION
Hi!
I need checksum correction please for VD56.1 PSA.
I have write iFlash by Multi-Prog Xhorse
Thanks


Attached Files
VD56.1_E85Flexfuel.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 3 times
Size: 1.92 MB

Quote this message in a reply
10 hours ago,
Post: #4
RE: VD56.1 PSA CHECKSUM CORRECTION
(Yesterday, 14:47 PM)Vlad1987 Wrote:  Hi!
I need checksum correction please for VD56.1 PSA.
I have write iFlash by Multi-Prog Xhorse
Thanks

your file


Attached Files
ID1791554473703_E85Flexfuel_CS_OK.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 0 times
Size: 1.91 MB

Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Checksum needed drhg 7 187 08-10-2026, 21:51 PM
Last Post: mzabka
0AirBag FTAG 1.1.0 Checksum correction tool FREE fantomel 5 423 23-09-2026, 05:57 AM
Last Post: carmageddon1970
  FTAG 1.0.1 Checksum Tool sergitee 7 551 22-09-2026, 17:36 PM
Last Post: sergitee
  MB Temic crv 2.0 Checksum sepica 2 76 21-09-2026, 16:10 PM
Last Post: ziomski
  Checksum correction for IAW 7GF ecusivan 2 92 17-09-2026, 14:04 PM
Last Post: ecusivan
  Peugeot 5008 1.2 Valeo VD56.1 checksum motor25 0 62 17-09-2026, 06:55 AM
Last Post: motor25
  Solved ✔ checksum correct SIMOS 9.1 abdeauto 3 78 16-09-2026, 14:38 PM
Last Post: abdeauto
  BMW X5 G05 with B05cн MG1CS20 checksum correction alianze 1 151 14-09-2026, 10:46 AM
Last Post: murkutis
  DCM7.1A checksum correction ritadj 6 188 11-09-2026, 19:47 PM
Last Post: aboelgood
  BMW B05cн MG1CS201 Checksum correction robski 8 848 02-09-2026, 17:13 PM
Last Post: weby

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content