Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

I\O Terminal
26-10-2015, 15:23 PM,
I\O Terminal
Hi mates.

I (still) need a tool for corecting milleage in ECU for opel and fiat cars and models after 2004-5. I find i\o terminal interesting so, does anybody use this tool ? Is it worth to buy it ?
Please answer only if you are user of this tool.
Quote this message in a reply
26-10-2015, 19:51 PM,
RE: I\O Terminal
I use I/O terminal Marelli plugin. It's a great tool to R/W these ECUs. Problem could be in your case that the readed mileage don't match in most case. So You need modify the mil value with another software or manually. And many Fiat (and I think some of the newest Opel too) equipped with Bosch ECU which aren't covered by I/O term.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to tronico for this post
27-10-2015, 02:16 AM,
(26-10-2015, 19:51 PM)tronico Wrote:  I use I/O terminal Marelli plugin. It's a great tool to R/W these ECUs. Problem could be in your case that the readed mileage don't match in most case. So You need modify the mil value with another software or manually. And many Fiat (and I think some of the newest Opel too) equipped with Bosch ECU which aren't covered by I/O term.

Thanks for answer. Which tool is compatible with bosch ECUs ?
27-10-2015, 07:09 AM,
Ioterminal is a great tool, it had siemens module, magnetti marelli module, bosch module and some other things
if you would like to see what it can do you can visite the official site ioterminal.com
i have siemens module and never have problem
27-10-2015, 22:57 PM,
[/quote]

Thanks for answer. Which tool is compatible with bosch ECUs ?
[/quote]

It's not too easy. Maybe AVDI can handle the most of it (EDC16 and some petrol type too). But the newest ones (like ME17xx, MED17xx and EDC17xx) not. And I think these can't do through OBD with any device.
[+] 2 users say Thank You to tronico for this post
08-11-2015, 19:45 PM,
(26-10-2015, 19:51 PM)tronico Wrote:  I use I/O terminal Marelli plugin. It's a great tool to R/W these ECUs. Problem could be in your case that the readed mileage don't match in most case. So You need modify the mil value with another software or manually. And many Fiat (and I think some of the newest Opel too) equipped with Bosch ECU which aren't covered by I/O term.

Where from did you buy IO terminal. I am searching for a good shop with good prices to buy
08-11-2015, 21:26 PM,
May be better from devlopper ioterminal.com
02-12-2017, 12:49 PM,
Ioterminal vag dsg NOT WORK
tested in 8-9 units dsg dq 200 dq250
only one units dq250 conected and read eeprom and flash ) flash read 375kb only

bcm2 elv adapt online offline -echange immodata -clone immodata sinchro bcm elv medc17 edc17 Crafter EZS e EDC17 sinchro -DPF/ EGR/ DTC/ removal/: IMMO ADAPT:edc15 edc16 EDC17 edc17c64 NOW WORKING MED17/MEV17/ VAG ecu clone full working all
prc2.1 adapt, clone, etc / dash with micronas ou nec echange immodata etc etc

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW E90 cas: starter motor (terminal 50) rs@chip 13 5,936 08-02-2022, 21:23 PM
Last Post: Semi14