Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
BMW X6 M F86 2015 NBT -> NBT EVO ID6 and NBT RSE -> NBT EVO RSE
|
18-02-2026, 20:42 PM,
(This post was last modified: 18-02-2026, 21:02 PM by Rexhep-1991.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Dear Community,
I have just bought this complete Head Unit (NBT EVO ID6) incl. Display. And this complete RSE (NBT EVO RSE). My BMW X6 has already the NBT RSE, but I saw that the NBT EVO RSE needs an OABR connector, so now my question is how do i need to connect everything together? What kind of additional cables do I need? Does someone of you has any Informations for mee? The NBT EVO Headunit from the front comes completly coded, do I need to code something extra in this case because like I said my car has already the RSE I am just retrofitting it. I would be happy about any help and would really appreciate it. Thank you very much in advance for any kind of hint! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



