Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
BMW X4 F098 2019 US - flexray modules does not answer
|
06-04-2026, 05:54 AM,
(This post was last modified: 06-04-2026, 06:43 AM by Joe2.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
BMW X4 F098 2019 US - flexray modules does not answer
Hi,
Car : BMW MX4 2019 US with 2024 i-level. I have problem with dїдgиo5тїc of all the modules on flexray line. It was working and I have SVT copy for 32 moduels. Now only 25 answering. All 7 on flexray are red in i5тд and ё5у5. What I tried : 1. Copy SVT to VCM from backup file. 2. Tools 32 for flexray reset and relearn, ports seems to be open in ZGW (it is zgw01). 3. Battery disconnection for a day ![]() Car is woking normally. There is error of flexray initialization but Tool32/i5тд process does not help. Any ideas what could I check or procedure to perform ? It seems to be that ZGW does not wake-up flexray moduels. Thanks for any help ! |
|||
|
07-04-2026, 17:56 PM,
(This post was last modified: 07-04-2026, 17:58 PM by DieStream.)
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: BMW X4 F098 2019 US - flexray modules does not answer
I can tell you the process for the F model. It shouldn't be any different for the G model. Open Tool32, search for ZGW, enter a control_flexray_path and 0x01 as the argument. Then you can write to all control units via ё_5у5 > SVT_Target. Then, in Tool32, close the path again using the argument 0x00.
|
|||
| Reputation: +1 - Joe2 [+1] | |||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content




![[+]](https://cartechnology.co.uk/images/CarTechnologyTheCure/collapse_collapsed.png)
