Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

2023 MINI Countryman F60 LCI2 - all keys lost
13-07-2026, 09:53 AM,
Post: #1
2023 MINI Countryman F60 LCI2 - all keys lost
Hiho everyone,

I've got a bit of an unusual situation and I'm hoping someone here has already been through it.

I've just bought a 2023 MINI Countryman F60 LCI2 (US spec) at auction in the States. The car is still on its way to Poland, but I already know it comes with ALL KEYS LOST.

VIN: WMZ83BR08P3P88320

I called a local BMW/MINI locksmith and he basically told me not to waste time looking for independent solutions. According to him, on these newer models the DME is locked down, so there's no ёд5у way to read the ISN, and the safest option is simply ordering a key through the BMW/MINI dealer.
The problem is that, as far as I know, to order a key through the dealer I first need to register the car in my name. Since the car is accident-damaged and will need repairs before it can be registered, that could delay everything by quite a while. I'd really like to have a working key ready as soon as the car arrives so I can start working on it immediately.

On the other hand, I got an offer from a guy in a Facebook group who says he can do the whole job for €180 if I ship him the DME + BDC modules.

Should i trust my local locksmith or the one from facebook? smile  Has anyone here dealt with ALL KEYS LOST on a late 2022 / 2023 F60?

Regards Peter
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2026, 12:45 PM,
Post: #2
RE: 2023 MINI Countryman F60 LCI2 - all keys lost
(13-07-2026, 09:53 AM)niewczas13 Wrote:  Hiho everyone,

I've got a bit of an unusual situation and I'm hoping someone here has already been through it.

I've just bought a 2023 MINI Countryman F60 LCI2 (US spec) at auction in the States. The car is still on its way to Poland, but I already know it comes with ALL KEYS LOST.

VIN: WMZ83BR08P3P88320

I called a local BMW/MINI locksmith and he basically told me not to waste time looking for independent solutions. According to him, on these newer models the DME is locked down, so there's no ёд5у way to read the ISN, and the safest option is simply ordering a key through the BMW/MINI dealer.
The problem is that, as far as I know, to order a key through the dealer I first need to register the car in my name. Since the car is accident-damaged and will need repairs before it can be registered, that could delay everything by quite a while. I'd really like to have a working key ready as soon as the car arrives so I can start working on it immediately.

On the other hand, I got an offer from a guy in a Facebook group who says he can do the whole job for €180 if I ship him the DME + BDC modules.

Should i trust my local locksmith or the one from facebook? smile  Has anyone here dealt with ALL KEYS LOST on a late 2022 / 2023 F60?

Regards Peter


циLoск ECU using FLEX for example, read ISN, go with a new key. 
180e is really cheap, I think someone doesn't know its 23 model smile

NCD / SFA / f5с / KAFAS_G11 OBD ратсн / MRR OBD ратсн / HVS2/SME fїж
EGS7 RESET OBD / EVO/ENTRYNAV2/MGU - CARPLAY / CP REMOVAL
Any BMW Remote Coding 5ёяvїcёs - LINK

W
Quote this message in a reply
13-07-2026, 13:52 PM, (This post was last modified: 13-07-2026, 13:54 PM by NeoDJW.)
Post: #3
RE: 2023 MINI Countryman F60 LCI2 - all keys lost
Dont ship to a stranger of facebook your ecu and bdc, bro.... циLoск with flex or at , read isn, read bcm and you can make key.

If I helped give me thanks + rep !  handshake
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to NeoDJW for this post


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Connect – All-in-One Remote Connection Tool for BMW/MINI Coding connecttools 32 3,547 1 hour ago
Last Post: Meks_Ua
0Dash NCD Check Control Editor – FREE LїСёи5ё5 KEYS SkeYT 130 5,711 3 hours ago
Last Post: zuzuhe
0Scope Mini F56 BDC Replace remotely sasy90 4 189 04-10-2026, 09:42 AM
Last Post: sasy90
  2011 Mini cooper S FRM corrupted drhg 4 162 02-10-2026, 22:01 PM
Last Post: bm92
  MINI EMS2K - MS5150 - EWS3 blax123 5 2,333 19-09-2026, 08:13 AM
Last Post: adriancl
  2011 Mini Cooper Passanger Seat Occupancy deleting koziol 2 102 17-09-2026, 07:16 AM
Last Post: uh60
  G30 All keys lost - Car doesn't start XuLeTZ 18 1,401 05-09-2026, 08:54 AM
Last Post: XuLeTZ
  bmw mini aisin d70f4019 cloning tintoverano 3 279 30-07-2026, 14:03 PM
Last Post: tintoverano
  Mini R50 cluster vin change Ryn079 3 242 24-07-2026, 16:00 PM
Last Post: Shtepa
  Mini Countryman Hybrid EME Issue autocar15 0 100 22-07-2026, 18:05 PM
Last Post: autocar15

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content