Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]
Search ORI File - Ford Ranger SID209 Autotuner OBD
|
09-09-2026, 21:04 PM,
(This post was last modified: 09-09-2026, 21:17 PM by weby.)
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
Search ORI File - Ford Ranger SID209 Autotuner OBD
Hello, I’ve got a Ford Ranger 3.2 Diesel with 200 CV here with an aftermarket tuning kit that’s causing problems. Unfortunately, I don’t have an original file in stock. Does anyone happen to have an original and unmodified file for me?
Ford Ranger 3.2 200 CV Diesel Software: GB3G-14C204-AJS Version CAFRYC00FRYC000010704588AA ID: GB3A-12B684-CA ECU type: CONTI_SID209_FRY_700 Tool: Autotuner OBD See attachment the current Stage 1 with DPF and EGR OFF. |
|||
|
10-09-2026, 14:18 PM,
Post: #2
|
|||
|
|||
|
RE: Search ORI File - Ford Ranger SID209 Autotuner OBD
I found it and maybe anyone need this file too
|
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)
1 Guest(s)
Return to TopReturn to Content



