Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

BMW and MINI F-Series and I-Series ECU Data v51.3 -- 2/2014 for INPA and Tool32
09-02-2014, 04:29 AM,
XZBMW  BMW and MINI F-Series and I-Series ECU Data v51.3 -- 2/2014 for INPA and Tool32
BMW and MINI F-Series and I-Series ECU Data v51.3 -- 2/2014

[Image: c81m.jpg]
Latest ECU files to use with BMW INPA and Tool32

1 Archive containing:
  • F-Series (Including New MINI F56)
  • I-Series

Please note that these are not programming and coding files. You will need PSdZData files to perform coding on these chassis (See my threads). These are mainly to update or add to Tool32 and INPA.

Main Series include:
F01, F10, F20, F25, F56, I01

Password and Link available in the attachment below. If you have not already introduced yourself to the forum please do so out of respect to the forum. I ask is to treat my shares with respect for the time and effort I put into this and please do not share or post the link or password on this forum or any other forum as non-GA members can also view them and share with other forums as well. If it this is suspected I will quickly remove the links. Thank you for understanding handshake

BMW Standard Tool 212 is also available here
INPA with Fxx Support available here

Cheers!!

[Image: llqu.png]

Attached Files
ecudata.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 645 times
Size: 125 bytes

Reputation: +11 - volavka [+1] , f3cuk [+1] , milanoffracing [+1] , dvdplay [+1] , supBMW e39 [+1] , BMWSTAR [+1] , 530d [+1] , tste1982 [+1] , inspi1981 [+1] , rabihfiras [+1] , coriducu [+1]
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 110 users say Thank You to Bimmer for this post
09-02-2014, 04:46 AM,
RE: BMW and MINI F-Series and I-Series ECU Data v51.3 -- 1/2014 for INPA and Tool32
Hi Mr Mike / Bimmer hi
it is very kind of you to upload some bimmers stuff in GA yes
i got confuse and headache with the old tools inpa K+D can cables
if you don't mind, please let me (or all of us) some good points and
instruction , also good file for inpa, working with bmw, Dis & SSS,
with latest version surely and under vmware. sweating
i am frustration to setup inpa with dis & sss,
maybe i got a bad file or bad setting.
just take it as a request from a newbie like me (or some of us). nod
And.....
maybe to avoid some leechers, you can ask the Admin to get
some plugin that will Hide the Words from uncle googleee searching smile
i am sorry if i bothering you.

Thanks Mike for any wonderful work.
Appreciate it.
handshake beer beer

best regards,
clapping
f3cuk
[+] 2 users say Thank You to f3cuk for this post
09-02-2014, 15:08 PM,
RE: BMW and MINI F-Series and I-Series ECU Data v51.3 -- 1/2014 for INPA and Tool32
(09-02-2014, 04:46 AM)f3cuk Wrote:  Hi Mr Mike / Bimmer hi
it is very kind of you to upload some bimmers stuff in GA yes
i got confuse and headache with the old tools inpa K+D can cables
if you don't mind, please let me (or all of us) some good points and
instruction , also good file for inpa, working with bmw, Dis & SSS,
with latest version surely and under vmware. sweating
i am frustration to setup inpa with dis & sss,
maybe i got a bad file or bad setting.
just take it as a request from a newbie like me (or some of us). nod
And.....
maybe to avoid some leechers, you can ask the Admin to get
some plugin that will Hide the Words from uncle googleee searching smile
i am sorry if i bothering you.

Thanks Mike for any wonderful work.
Appreciate it.
handshake beer beer

best regards,
clapping
f3cuk

Hi mate,

Thanks for the comment. See here for instructions on setting up BMW Standard Tools. Also you can search my threads for INPA, NCSExpert already installed with 51.3 Daten files, and more.

As for comment on leechers... nothing you can do to stop it except for ask not too and hope that maybe there are members that will respect that request as I am sure many already do smile I don't mind sharing obviously or I wouldn't at all. I just ask not to reshare my links and passwords on other forums as they are uploaded to my own server. As most free sharing sites have a bandwidth cap... if links are shared then many will download from my server reaching its bandwidth limit much faster which then reduces download speeds. As you may know some shares are extremely big in size, some exceeding 30GB. Not fair for members of forums I contribute too, to have to suffer from slower download speeds because of the disrespectful decisions of certain members.

As for Google search... Not a bad thing mate. It is shares of many members on this forum that GA will benefit from. It draws other members to these forums having them register to the forum to download these links. And maybe will get lucky and another member who has much knowledge and shares will also join passing it forward smile Yes it will also draw in many leechers which is why I strongly recommend password protecting your work or shares which will force members to PM you for the details. Also I think a paid membership is a good idea in the future as well as many who are looking for a quick link will not pay for a membership and want to wait for an invite code but instead they will look elsewhere. GA is new so I understand the free membership but it is also very easy for someone to join and gain info in less than 5min and never return back to the forum until they need something again.

Anyways this is an ongoing issue in any forum mate. It becomes an acceptance of the fact that there is no stopping it. Good luck with the install smile

Cheers!!

Please press the [Image: iz64.png] and [Image: h5xa.png] buttons if you found this helpful.
[+] 13 users say Thank You to Bimmer for this post
03-03-2014, 13:35 PM,
PM sentCheers!!
03-03-2014, 22:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014, 22:45 PM by Bimmer.)
(03-03-2014, 13:35 PM)hfsofge Wrote:  PM sentCheers!!

You are now on my black list for shares. You had no authorization from me to redistribute my passwords and I am not very pleased you did. I have also mentioned this in the last paragraph of my first post. If I have not been responding maybe I had a reason not too. If members respect me and my shares then can show it by having some patience. Not very happy right now as I can only imagine how many other forums you have willingly shared my links and passwords on as well. I have been gone from replying to forums for a few days to return to things such as this. Unfortunate but a precaution I must take. Sorry.

Cheers!!

Please press the [Image: iz64.png] and [Image: h5xa.png] buttons if you found this helpful.

(01-03-2014, 15:07 PM)BMWSTAR Wrote:  Please PM link and pass.

PM's sent

(01-03-2014, 17:07 PM)jelsnforms Wrote:  Please PM link and pass.

Your PM's are disabled.

Cheers!!

07-03-2014, 13:18 PM,
(03-03-2014, 22:42 PM)Bimmer Wrote:  
(03-03-2014, 13:35 PM)hfsofge Wrote:  PM sentCheers!!

You are now on my black list for shares. You had no authorization from me to redistribute my passwords and I am not very pleased you did. I have also mentioned this in the last paragraph of my first post. If I have not been responding maybe I had a reason not too. If members respect me and my shares then can show it by having some patience. Not very happy right now as I can only imagine how many other forums you have willingly shared my links and passwords on as well. I have been gone from replying to forums for a few days to return to things such as this. Unfortunate but a precaution I must take. Sorry.

Cheers!!

(01-03-2014, 15:07 PM)BMWSTAR Wrote:  Please PM link and pass.

PM's sent

(01-03-2014, 17:07 PM)jelsnforms Wrote:  Please PM link and pass.

Your PM's are disabled.

Cheers!!

Hello! Did not give me a password and a link, how do I share or publish a password and link. Please carefully check! Thank you
07-03-2014, 18:05 PM,
(07-03-2014, 13:18 PM)hfsofge Wrote:  Hello! Did not give me a password and a link, how do I share or publish a password and link. Please carefully check! Thank you

If I am wrong then I apologize. However I get 20-30 PM's a day so it is impossible for me to check back even 2 days ago. However a member requested my link and password and you responded with PM sent. Since I cannot confirm this is my link or password and impossible for me to know and you did not say any different then only one can assume you sent mine. Your intentions were obvious to help and would have went differently if you explained what you PM'd was not my content. But looks like a Hijacking my thread and responding to members requests asking for my protected information it looks bad on my end while reading this. If you are saying it wasn't my password then I am a man of trust and will trust that you did not and I will take it back.

Cheers!!

29-03-2014, 12:54 PM,
Heres a question for you Bimmer and others.
I,m in Australia, we have F02 Chassis 740Li N54 eng and MSD78 ECU.
Not one copy of INPA I,ve looked at has the files for this chassis. I,m assuming this model is not sold or supported in other countries other wise it would be covered. MSD80 seems to be a popular ECU in these chassis.
I had to code new injectors to this vehicle, In INPA I used another model to get injection coding, not to safe but it had to be done. Battery registration in Tools32 was a no go. Anyone got any ideas.
Cheers
Trevvy
13-04-2014, 19:02 PM, (This post was last modified: 25-05-2014, 20:12 PM by volavka.)
RE: BMW and MINI F-Series and I-Series ECU Data v52.0.4 -- 2/2014 for INPA and Tool32
(29-03-2014, 12:54 PM)TrevvyD Wrote:  Heres a question for you Bimmer and others.
I,m in Australia, we have F02 Chassis 740Li N54 eng and MSD78 ECU.
Not one copy of INPA I,ve looked at has the files for this chassis. I,m assuming this model is not sold or supported in other countries other wise it would be covered. MSD80 seems to be a popular ECU in these chassis.
I had to code new injectors to this vehicle, In INPA I used another model to get injection coding, not to safe but it had to be done. Battery registration in Tools32 was a no go. Anyone got any ideas.
Cheers
Trevvy

See here... http://garage-automotive.com/showthread.php?tid=3090

[+] 2 users say Thank You to Bimmer for this post
28-09-2014, 11:58 AM,
RE: BMW and MINI F-Series and I-Series ECU Data v51.3 -- 2/2014 for INPA and Tool32
Mega folder is empty.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XSMini FRM3 MINI eee solution ArcziArcz 4 147 Yesterday, 07:58 AM
Last Post: Dash_Burner
  mini f60 countryman, mileage issues red dot after cluster replacement deutsch 6 180 08-05-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: EngineerX
XZBMW Inpa from Sedoy can't connect to any car Eyestorm 6 238 07-05-2024, 20:18 PM
Last Post: al70
XZBMW using Inpa for f series hero3838 1 136 07-05-2024, 04:26 AM
Last Post: Stratofortress
  dissable RDC on G series ? xMoses 6 256 02-05-2024, 08:48 AM
Last Post: Node
  BMW F40 (1 series) no FZD module Ibrahim24 5 191 01-05-2024, 19:27 PM
Last Post: Siki78
  BMW INPA 8.02 (2020) - is this real? haxigi 14 3,734 23-04-2024, 18:38 PM
Last Post: Cowboy
XZBMW Bmw F15, 2014 acsm changed redog4dy 2 130 17-04-2024, 11:15 AM
Last Post: Spirit5676
XZBMW Difference 677 vs. 688 F series ? AlpinWeiss2k18 8 450 16-04-2024, 19:55 PM
Last Post: sebastianfernandes
  Mini Tooth to mechanical code koziol 0 101 14-04-2024, 14:27 PM
Last Post: koziol