Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Eseries - Expanded CIC frequency wont tune in
06-12-2017, 06:43 AM,
Post: #1
Eseries - Expanded CIC frequency wont tune in
I have coded quite a few cars to change radio country from Japan to ECE or Australia to enable them receive radio broadcasts on FM 80 to 109Mhz. Japanese radio is only 80-90mHz.

However two cars show the expanded frequency but will not actually tune to stations above the 90mHz. I have compared the two files

1. Working coding from CIC.C1A - it is longer and has a few extra codes. Works straight after changing radio country from Japan to ECE or Australia

2. Non working coding from CIC.C08 or 09. This is shorter.

I have noticed one line FM_DEEMPHASIS is missing from CIC.08. Can I add it? What does it do? If it brick the module, can I recover.

I am using ñc5 ёxpёят. VO coding from Japan to Europe options does not resolve the problem on the one instance I tried it so it must be something about the CIC version CIC.C08 or the hardware.

Any ideas?


Attached Files
FSW_PSW [E89-CIC.C1A] working.rar
File Type: .rar
Downloaded: 6 times
Size: 5.39 KB

Quote this message in a reply
06-12-2017, 20:18 PM,
Post: #2
RE: Eseries - Expanded CIC frequency wont tune in
You have to flash Unit to ECE ZUSB
Quote this message in a reply
07-12-2017, 08:07 AM, (This post was last modified: 07-12-2017, 08:09 AM by willisodhiambo.)
Post: #3
RE: Eseries - Expanded CIC frequency wont tune in
(06-12-2017, 20:18 PM)Stivikivi Wrote:  You have to flash Unit to ECE ZUSB

That is with tool 32 or WINKFP? I am not very competent with those nor have I ever connected їсош with old BMW tools. Then I hear there are three modules to update?

So ill approach it differently. VO code out Japan version and add in ECE version with Abrites or ñc5ёxpёят to the three modules. Then update whole car or CIC with i5тдP. Ill report back my results.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BMW XM Red Label Tune uh60 4 336 30-09-2026, 09:07 AM
Last Post: DieStream
  Solved ✔ SOLVED !! циLoскING OBD FOR TUNE N55 FILES MEVD 172G euroaddicts8 7 374 17-09-2026, 07:06 AM
Last Post: uh60
0Dash BMW E92 330i Manual – MSD81 IHF0S Stage 1 Tune Request raresroca05 0 63 23-07-2026, 08:31 AM
Last Post: raresroca05
  Check control in Fxx series - milage stamp frequency ? anstr 0 112 11-06-2026, 12:01 PM
Last Post: anstr
  F13 CAS4 unknown frequency tonemoz 20 727 08-03-2026, 18:25 PM
Last Post: tonemoz
  Help changine fem frequency It3_Magic 8 933 17-12-2024, 16:28 PM
Last Post: It3_Magic
  NBT wont accept Maps CodeDoc 3 603 19-08-2024, 06:42 AM
Last Post: CodeDoc
  NBT EVO Wont Code/Flash painsage 8 1,738 24-06-2024, 21:40 PM
Last Post: painsage
  Lost Navigation - aircon wont turn off 2016 BMW 2 series DannyDans435 6 959 08-04-2024, 08:45 AM
Last Post: painsage
  How to flash DME back to stock to remove tune - HELP! Nixer 12 3,647 21-01-2024, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Nixer

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content