Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

How to flash F30 6WB
04-02-2018, 09:50 AM,
How to flash F30 6WB
Hi guys,
I am having the classic issue with a 6wb that i retrofitted in an f30 that has nbt. The HUD turns on for a couple of seconds, than disappears. On another thread someone suggested that i should flash the 6wb with the latest psdzdata. Unfortunately no matter how i try to flash it, it always fails before it starts. Do i need to use a custom FA or Custom TAL? Can somebody help me flash it?
Thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

under Don’t forget to give Thanks & Rep if my post helped you!!!underthankyou
Quote this message in a reply
04-02-2018, 13:26 PM,
RE: How to flash F30 6WB
(04-02-2018, 09:50 AM)darthur90 Wrote:  Hi guys,
I am having the classic issue with a 6wb that i retrofitted in an f30 that has nbt. The HUD turns on for a couple of seconds, than disappears. On another thread someone suggested that i should flash the 6wb with the latest psdzdata. Unfortunately no matter how i try to flash it, it always fails before it starts. Do i need to use a custom FA or Custom TAL? Can somebody help me flash it?
Thanks in advance

Are you using E-sys to update the firmware on DKOMBI ? If yes, try deselecting "Activate programming mode for switchable ECUs" under the "Parameters" tab in "TAL Processing" when flashing.
04-02-2018, 13:28 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-02-2018, 13:30 PM by larshutten.)
Use a router or dhcp server... or E-sys with direct E-net should also work.
04-02-2018, 18:26 PM,
How to flash F30 6WB
Thanks guys, i was using e-sys to flash it. I will try again tomorrow morning and i will let you know what happens.

05-02-2018, 09:50 AM,
I tried to flash it with the options you told me. It failed as usually. I have attached the programming log. any help is appreciated.

Attached Files
6WB FLASH LOG.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 74 times
Size: 4.24 KB

08-02-2018, 09:50 AM,
How to flash F30 6WB
Nobody?

08-02-2018, 11:25 AM,
Can you upload your fa and actual svt?
08-02-2018, 21:42 PM, (This post was last modified: 08-02-2018, 22:41 PM by Batje.)
XZBMW  RE: How to flash F30 6WB
This might be related to flashing it with the wrong shipment I-step.
Think about it, you select the shipment I-step of your vehicle during SVT_Soll and TAL calculation, but you don't know the shipment I-step of the cluster you're flashing.
Look at this:

In your tal calculation screen look in the SVT tree.
The HWAP & HWEL of the KOMBI should be all black!
HWAP & HWEL refer to your hardware (hence HW..).
If the hardware inside the KOMBI is changed within built dates, E-sys will be expecting the hardware you specified but it's not the same as what you installed.

If there are 2 HWEL's in there and one is blue, one is red you need to choose another shipment I-step during TAL calculation!
The procedure is a bit of trial and error but it won't hurt anything.
You just have to do a lot of SVT_Soll calculations biggrin

Do as following if HWEL's don't match (red & blue):

1.Read VO & save (or use modified VO or whatever if needed for flashing or coding the retrofit unit)

2.Get SVT_Ist by letting E-sys probe the vehicle for responding ECU's: - click "Read (ECU)" in SVT actual and save
(Do not click "Read SVT (.." because it reads SVT from VCM & your retrofitted cluster won't be in there)

3.Select "complete flash" at SVT Target

4.Select the oldest shipment I-step at SVT Target (i mean the oldest one you would expect to have a 6WB cluster in it)

5.calculate SVT target

6.Look at the generated SVT tree, if hardware is still different (red & blue) go back to step 4 and select newer shipment I-step. Keep repeating until HW matches (HWEL is in black like in attachment).

7.If the hardware portion of the KOMBI is the same in both actual SVT and target SVT, proceed saving the SVT_Soll and calculate the TAL.

8.Proceed flashing as usual but ONLY FLASH KOMBI with this SVT and TAL because the shipment I-step will only be right for the KOMBI and not the rest of the car.

9.All will be well and flashing should begin, sit back and relax biggrin

Thanks will be appreciated if my instructions helped somebody wink

E-sys is trying to reach your old BKOMBI.. It isn't there anymore so programming is aborted at the PrepareVehicleForFlash stage.

Quote:[BKOMBI - 60] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files. [WARN]
[BKOMBI - 60] - [Exception - BKOMBI - 60] negative response error:
code: TIMEOUT P2/T2 occurred
description: P2 timeout on Service RDBI_SVK has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=58640][ErrorCodeDescription=resource not available][VendorCode=2142][VendorCodeDescription=P2 timeout occured]; LinkName: BKOMBI_60_ETHERNET

This leads me to believe that something went wrong in the TAL calculation.
Either :
-You red SVT out of VCM instead of letting E-Sys probe ECU's ( "Read ECU" under SVT actual)
or
-Hardware expectation doesn't match actual hardware, change shipment I-step

If my post was helpful to you please give me a thanks and/or reputation biggrin
[+] 13 users say Thank You to Batje for this post
19-02-2018, 23:11 PM,
How to flash F30 6WB
Hi,
Thanks for the response, i was unable to get it to take the update. Actually i ended up paying someone to flash it for me. The headup is showing up, but navigation in the middle of the screen is blurry and often pixelated.

24-02-2019, 19:12 PM,
(08-02-2018, 21:42 PM)Batje Wrote:  
E-sys is trying to reach your old BKOMBI.. It isn't there anymore so programming is aborted at the PrepareVehicleForFlash stage.

Quote:[BKOMBI - 60] There was an error during TAL execution, please check the log files. [WARN]
[BKOMBI - 60] - [Exception - BKOMBI - 60] negative response error:
code: TIMEOUT P2/T2 occurred
description: P2 timeout on Service RDBI_SVK has error in result: [Severity=2051][ErrorCode=58640][ErrorCodeDescription=resource not available][VendorCode=2142][VendorCodeDescription=P2 timeout occured]; LinkName: BKOMBI_60_ETHERNET

This leads me to believe that something went wrong in the TAL calculation.
Either :
-You red SVT out of VCM instead of letting E-Sys probe ECU's ( "Read ECU" under SVT actual)
or
-Hardware expectation doesn't match actual hardware, change shipment I-step

Hello,

Can this error be caused by the absence of the MOST cable (optical fiber) that connects NBT to KOMBI?

Have this error to retrofit my Kombi 

Thanks for your help

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW Manual : How to Flash Any NBTevo ID4 to ID5 or ID6 ECE/US/ASIA FSCmap 184 53,381 24-04-2024, 14:49 PM
Last Post: Bag3ban1
  Flash CAS 3 for disable ELV UnFan 3 206 19-04-2024, 08:20 AM
Last Post: ravager
XZBMW Flash MPPK software 20D B47 (Esys) ruben_17non 5 580 10-04-2024, 21:38 PM
Last Post: ruben_17non
XZBMW BMW G8x M3/M4 CSL EGS flash weby 22 3,654 31-03-2024, 19:48 PM
Last Post: Erezbmwm
XZBMW m2 g87 csl flash Erezbmwm 0 134 31-03-2024, 18:46 PM
Last Post: Erezbmwm
  CCC flash WINKFP ICOM BimmerSLO 9 368 29-03-2024, 19:17 PM
Last Post: Hoborg
XZBMW E84 X1 25d with 8hp45x how to flash Alp*na or other EGS hasn38 0 115 23-03-2024, 00:26 AM
Last Post: hasn38
  mini r50 dashboard 3K91D pinout, dash bricked, i need flash and eeprom matiz 10 1,526 22-03-2024, 11:47 AM
Last Post: urgi
XZBMW DKOMBI2 G12 FLASH DUMP sebastianfernandes 2 256 03-03-2024, 06:46 AM
Last Post: sebastianfernandes
  E114A3 Error SeatBelt Acsm Issue after flash Billyjoe69 2 316 20-02-2024, 17:09 PM
Last Post: cedchung