Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Need help VAG immo4
25-11-2018, 20:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 25-11-2018, 21:42 PM by eautocheck.)
ZVW  Need help VAG immo4
I am having a nightmare problem with a 2010 Jetta 2.5 with a magnetti marelli cluster with motorola processor and I am hoping one of the experts here will be kind enough to point me in the right direction. Car came in with 1 working key. Added a second key no problem. Started the car with both keys no problem. After programming keys the cluster reset and then display now says safe mode/no key. Somehow I am afraid that the immo data was corrupted because now when you read immo data the serial number is blank and the spot where is shows cs1 and cs2 data are all zeros. Had a locksmith come look at it and he says it needs coding. I paid another member of this forum to do that and he had problems as well. Any advice or help would be great. The avdi is original in case anyone is going to ask. Thanks in advance.
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2018, 03:02 AM,
RE: Need help VAG immo4
Hello didn't you save the original eeprpm data ?
Put them back to cluster and check
Regards

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]  time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
File services : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
Yamaha smart key supply pin code from dump ( TMAX , XMAX  ) 
Chevrolet simens sirus D3x D4x D5x
delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

I DO MY BEST HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME $$$ BUT ON PRIVATE IS DIFFERENT 
Members who not report back they're name will be black listed on my list

Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Solved ✔ Need adaptation pcr2.1 vag immo4 2013 dmajooo 4 721 13-05-2022, 07:08 AM
Last Post: dmajooo