Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

F30 Used FEM
04-10-2018, 16:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2018, 16:23 PM by Impac.)
F30 Used FEM
Hey guys i need some help, 2012 F31 320d FEM FAILED is there any way to recover it or fix it ? And if so whicch TOOL to use ? Basically, NO IGNITON,  Start/Stop blinks, no response from key fob, Navigation works, Taillights on all the time, is there a tool to fix FEM , 

And is there a tool to program/ install a USED FEM incase it’s necessary, i know a new FEM is no problem

Also ISTA+ does NOT connect but ISTA P CONNECTED,  but battery died and did not have PowerSupply on hand

Thanks for any help
Quote this message in a reply
04-10-2018, 16:24 PM,
RE: F30 Used FEM
Used Fem car wont even have ignition to come on
Bench job since CAS is builtin
New FEM are cheap. I pay 400 euro for new F3x FEM
04-10-2018, 16:31 PM,
Car dont have ignition with original/failed FEM or the used one, now what tool can be used to fix it on bench ? If possible to fix i’d like to try it
04-10-2018, 16:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 04-10-2018, 16:38 PM by bmwcoder75.)
(04-10-2018, 16:31 PM)Impac Wrote:  Car dont have ignition with original/failed FEM or the used one, now what tool can be used to fix it on bench ? If possible to fix i’d like to try it

You need eeprog readers/writers for CAS chip etc
You may need software like BMW Explorer.
Unless you are a professional garage makes no sense getting into those.

(04-10-2018, 16:31 PM)Impac Wrote:  Car dont have ignition with original/failed FEM or the used one, now what tool can be used to fix it on bench ? If possible to fix i’d like to try it

You need eeprog readers/writers for CAS chip etc
You may need software like BMW Explorer.
Unless you are a professional garage makes no sense getting into those.