Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Parameters for reverse camera.
09-11-2018, 07:37 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 07:43 AM by Provag.)
RE: Parameters for reverse camera.
(09-11-2018, 06:46 AM)apoelistas Wrote:  
(08-11-2018, 14:53 PM)ofektal8 Wrote:  
(08-11-2018, 14:27 PM)engert Wrote:  yes they work like a sharm choose a quality one don't get a cheap one

Great!
Where can i get the parameter files for my camera on ODIS? is it like in vcp that it has a software full of parameter files?

Engert please reply to where one can find the parameters files e.g. back up camera to be used with odis-e or keyless entry activation, or indirect TPMS  deflation warning system activation etc.

You still did not reply.

To save existing parameter files you need all security codes of all control modules. It is impossible to save, imagine trying modifying one without having the existing parameter

If you cannot answer what is the HVAC security code then how it is possible to save the parameters files of existing modules?? There is no option to save the parameter of one control module with odis.

you can find anything if you look for it in the right place. I have xml files

(09-11-2018, 06:46 AM)apoelistas Wrote:  
(08-11-2018, 14:53 PM)ofektal8 Wrote:  
(08-11-2018, 14:27 PM)engert Wrote:  yes they work like a sharm choose a quality one don't get a cheap one

Great!
Where can i get the parameter files for my camera on ODIS? is it like in vcp that it has a software full of parameter files?

Engert please reply to where one can find the parameters files e.g. back up camera to be used with odis-e or keyless entry activation, or indirect TPMS  deflation warning system activation etc.

You still did not reply.

To save existing parameter files you need all security codes of all control modules. It is impossible to save, imagine trying modifying one without having the existing parameter

If you cannot answer what is the HVAC security code then how it is possible to save the parameters files of existing modules?? There is no option to save the parameter of one control module with odis.
ps

if you want a prove of my database send me a vin and a control unit nr and I will show u the parameter file which is inside that cu makeup  ok bro ? take care

Online coding , SVM , radio code , component protection , vehicle history , VW , Audi , Skoda , Seat
Skype Provag
For a detailed service history is available with a small donation
Quote this message in a reply
09-11-2018, 07:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 09:42 AM by apoelistas.)
My existing control units are heavily modified.

You cannot see what my existing module parameters are

e.g. I have enabled keyless entry (VCP parameter/SRT CAN CONNECT chose the second at the time), Audi dealer did not know how to enable this parameter with their online system due to restrictions.
my control modules firmwares are latest, flashed with VCP (apart from steering wheel conrol unit which is not available on flashdaten Address 16: Steering wheel (J527)       Labels:. 8K0-953-568.clb Part No SW: 8K0 953 568 F    HW: 8K0 953 568 F Component: Lenks.Modul   H13 0013, there is a firmware 0014 but not available)

I have changed all my control unit codings with VCDs, (e.g SW with paddle shift retrofit, Audi Drive Select etc, or enabled indirect TPMS deflation warning system )
I have added a lot retrofits which have made my Audi a different car than manufactured. (long list)

You cannot find my existing parameters from database because they will be different than manufactured.

Can you find the control unit access code of my HVAC??

How can I save the keyless enry parameter with odis-e of one control unit (part of convienience unit) for future use?
Address 05: Acc/Start Auth. (J393)       Labels:. 8K0-907-064-05.clb
   Part No SW: 8K0 907 064 CQ    HW: 8K0 907 064 CQ
   Component: BCM2 2.0      H07 0437  
   Revision: 00002001    
   Coding: 051500
???

E.g. 
My 046 convenience control unit J393 has the 2 additional subsystems retrofitted. You cannot find the correct parameter of my existing 046 control unit.
  Subsystem 2 - Part No: 8K0 951 177 
   Component: DWA-Sensor  H02 0040 

Subsystem 3 - Part No: 1K0 951 605 C
   Component: LIN BACKUP HO  H05 1501

I dont doubt you are good at your work, just saying that the manufacturing parameters can be different than existing when vehicles at the hands of enthusiasts/retrofitters, VCDs users.

And to add to this, I have Vas5054a but I have never used it for any of my retrofit work (still in the box and never used), and for sure I would enable the back up camera by just coding and learning procedure (need a special canvas and procedure to follow)

I would use Vas5054a only to remove CP (or go to the dealer), maybe to calibrate if vcds is difficult to.  Never tested the parametrization but I am willing to be taught :smile though I believe you need a Geko account.

If you like my post press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] If my post has resolved your issue press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

09-11-2018, 08:46 AM,
we r not talking about modifications u made but about parameters of new control units in cars with no retrofitted systems. the questions u r asking its like me wearing a tshirt and asking u what color is that from miles away. I am still not figuring out what is your point in all this , bho

Online coding , SVM , radio code , component protection , vehicle history , VW , Audi , Skoda , Seat
Skype Provag
09-11-2018, 08:53 AM, (This post was last modified: 09-11-2018, 13:18 PM by apoelistas.)
(09-11-2018, 08:46 AM)engert Wrote:  we r not talking about modifications u made but about parameters of new control units in cars with no retrofitted systems. the questions u r asking its like me wearing a tshirt and asking u what color is that from miles away. I am still not figuring out what is your point in all this , bho

You asked me to give you a control unit and my vin in order to test your capability in supplying parameters.

So this theory has collapsed? Now you are saying that this theory applys to only new CU and without retrofits?

This was the exact point. To make you say, what you should have said at the beginning.

So you were trying to convince someone to purchase a vas5054a in order to assist him later with purchasing your services?? or for free?

We dont have access to Geko and one to be able to parametrize with odis needs to be a professional trained user. Also clone vas5054a does not work with latest odis (s/e) and hardware part of clone vas5054a is of low quality.

vas5054a gets a no unless it is reworked and you have GEKO account and you are trained professional and you have a garage. (Geko not needed with odis-e, or off line features of odis-s)

If you like my post press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] If my post has resolved your issue press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

09-11-2018, 10:18 AM,
(09-11-2018, 08:53 AM)apoelistas Wrote:  
(09-11-2018, 08:46 AM)engert Wrote:  we r not talking about modifications u made but about parameters of new control units in cars with no retrofitted systems. the questions u r asking its like me wearing a tshirt and asking u what color is that from miles away. I am still not figuring out what is your point in all this , bho

You asked me to give you a control unit and my vin in order to test your capability in supplying parameters.

So this theory has collapsed? Now you are saying that this theory applys to only new CU and without retrofits?

This was the exact point. To make you say, what you should have said at the beginning.

So you were trying to convince someone to purchase a vas5054a in order to assist him later with purchasing your services?? or for free?

We dont have access to Geko and one to be able to parametrize with odis needs to be a professional trainer user. Also clone vas5054a does not work with latest odis (s/e) and hardware part of clone vas5054a is of low quality.

vas5054a gets a no unless it is reworked and you have GEKO account and you are trained professional and you have a garage. (Geko not needed with odis-e)

i this case we are talking about a single car that u have modified for your need or pleasure. there r not cases like yours everyday so its an isolated case , i am talking about my market i don't know if people like you modify coding and staf like that in their cars often in your market.

regarding my services i was not selling product or services in any of my reply in this thread so don't assume things that u r not sure what u r talking about. and this is all my friend please don't go on and on with this discussion because its not worth my time and also yours i presume

Skype Provag
09-11-2018, 10:56 AM,
No just me smile. Ok points from either side made. Thanks for your reply.

09-11-2018, 11:57 AM,
(09-11-2018, 10:56 AM)apoelistas Wrote:  No just me smile. Ok points from either side made. Thanks for your reply.

u r welcome

Skype Provag

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can someone help me flash the parameters of the camera? glljh2016 3 111 Yesterday, 07:27 AM
Last Post: wanglejin
  Audi A5 possible retrofit rear camera? tigre 5 78 28-04-2024, 13:04 PM
Last Post: tigre
ZVW PLA3.0 Parameters please silentvox 7 937 22-04-2024, 03:34 AM
Last Post: Cur1mb4
ZVW Looking for developer login password for 2Q0980653 A5 camera wanglejin 4 239 10-04-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: wanglejin
ZTAudi A1 GB 2Q0907686B/2Q0907685B dataset parameters needed gmc1103 2 221 17-02-2024, 07:34 AM
Last Post: greenhorn
  Camera 3Q0980654 0272 sokisoki3 2 192 26-01-2024, 12:18 PM
Last Post: mars2moon
ZVW parameters Dataset module 4B youcef1234 1 251 02-01-2024, 09:37 AM
Last Post: Edzan
ZVW Solved ✔ A5 Camera - [Calibration_VIN_mismatch], manual change ? spooky75 10 561 28-12-2023, 12:12 PM
Last Post: spooky75
  Have you tried a camera firmware flash in China? glljh2016 3 386 04-11-2023, 16:24 PM
Last Post: glljh2016
  3Q0907530G Gateway firmware and parameters help glljh2016 6 426 24-10-2023, 19:33 PM
Last Post: Versus