Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Problem programming BMW comfort access key
04-03-2019, 23:16 PM,
XZBMW  Problem programming BMW comfort access key
hello,

Today i faced a problem when trying to program a comfort access key to an E82 BMW using a VVDI2.
I know that 1. There can only be 2 comfort access keys in use at the same time and 2. The comfort acces keys need to be on position 1 and 2.

so here are my steps:
First made backup of CAS EEP & FLASH
CAS version is CAS3++(ISTAP version)
customer only still had key 2 so

1.downgrade CAS through VVDI2 because is encrypted ISTA/P updated version. this goes through succesfully and key info can be read.

2. key slot 1 was disabled, i enabled it

3. tried programming a key at position 1, got a message saying this position might not work, did go ahead and programmed it anyway. when asked if its a keyless go i click YES. programming goes through succesfully

4. insert programmed key (key1) into slot, got key with slash over it on the kombi and ignition could not be turned on.

5. i disabled key 1, programmed a new key on slot 4. insert new key into slot and car start fine but comfort access does not work.

6.Then i tried the repair keyless function of VVDI2. BIG MISTAKE! after following the steps neither the original key or the programmed key are being accepted anymore by the car. customer got a little scared offcourse.

7.i got tired of this sh*t. removed CAS and restored FLASH and EEP on the bench. original key worked again and i sent the customer home with an apology.

Can somebody shed a light on this situation, why am i not able to program a CA key while regular keys are no problem?
Thanks!
Quote this message in a reply
05-03-2019, 06:34 AM,
RE: Problem programming BMW comfort access key
CA keys can be on any position and you can have 4 CA keys in use in the same time just need to code in CAS one parametar!!!
And each CA key need to have personalisation number 1 or 2!!!!!
05-03-2019, 08:23 AM,
hello
you should make it by dump
with original eeprom put new key to position 1 and make dealer by vvdi2 immobiliser system
no need to downgrade as long you have working key
i saw this procedure by helping a freind and it worked directly by dump
not by obd
good news you backup the original data

regards

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]  time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
File services : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
Yamaha smart key supply pin code from dump ( TMAX , XMAX  ) 
Chevrolet simens sirus D3x D4x D5x
delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

I DO MY BEST HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME $$$ BUT ON PRIVATE IS DIFFERENT 
Members who not report back they're name will be black listed on my list

05-03-2019, 16:44 PM, (This post was last modified: 05-03-2019, 16:45 PM by eliaselias.)
(05-03-2019, 08:23 AM)raffy haddad Wrote:  hello
you should make it by dump
with original eeprom put new key to position 1 and make dealer by vvdi2 immobiliser system
no need to downgrade as long you have working key
i saw this procedure by helping a freind and it worked directly by dump
not by obd
good news you backup the original data

regards

i also confirm that raffy solution work..

2nd solution
keep slot 1 disabled
and program keyless by dump to position 3
you have to put key inside ignition and then turn on... then remove key and test proximity

IF MY POST WAS HELPFUL DON'T FORGET TO GIVE ME LIKE AND REPUTATION... THAT WILL KEEP US HELPING OTHER'Sbikerbikerbiker
[+] 1 user says Thank You to eliaselias for this post
29-04-2019, 09:09 AM,
I faced same thing yesterday. Used a third party used key with CA. Virgined it with vvdi prog. Deleted key from position 1. Made dealer key. Key can start car but remote and CA does not work!! Strange though, once I start car ones from slot, I can restart it in comfort mode but once I switch off and car sleeps, CA start does not work!! Looking for a BMW original used key to virgin and try again.

Made a second key after deleting slot one. This one does not even start the car! Old key is in slot 2, works perfectly.
29-04-2019, 15:35 PM,
Sometimes when try to virginise key with vvdi it destroy the key
Did you make by dump or by obd ?
Regards

[Image: OxNUyuy.jpg]  time  Always new stuff to learn  biggrin
File services : multi brand ecu immo off , VW solutions : immo transfer immo off ,  pcr 2.1 immo , BMW EDC16 IMMO OFF , ....
Yamaha smart key supply pin code from dump ( TMAX , XMAX  ) 
Chevrolet simens sirus D3x D4x D5x
delphi MR 140  IMMOOFF

I DO MY BEST HERE TO HELP YOU MAKE SOME $$$ BUT ON PRIVATE IS DIFFERENT 
Members who not report back they're name will be black listed on my list

14-05-2019, 12:22 PM,
(29-04-2019, 15:35 PM)raffy haddad Wrote:  Sometimes when try to virginise key with vvdi it destroy the key
Regards

By dump. You are right. I virgins a cas4 key. Remote died. Key can start key though!! Very strange, virgined key gives out no frequency.
29-04-2023, 11:25 AM,
(29-04-2019, 09:09 AM)willisodhiambo Wrote:  I faced same thing yesterday. Used a third party used key with CA. Virgined it with vvdi prog. Deleted key from position 1. Made dealer key. Key can start car but remote and CA does not work!! Strange though, once I start car ones from slot, I can restart it in comfort mode but once I switch off and car sleeps, CA start does not work!! Looking for a BMW original used key to virgin and try again.

Made a second key after deleting slot one. This one does not even start the car! Old key is in slot 2, works perfectly.

did you solve this issue after all?
29-04-2023, 22:53 PM,
(14-05-2019, 12:22 PM)willisodhiambo Wrote:  
(29-04-2019, 15:35 PM)raffy haddad Wrote:  Sometimes when try to virginise key with vvdi it destroy the key
Regards

By dump. You are right. I virgins a cas4 key. Remote died. Key can start key though!! Very strange, virgined key gives out no frequency.

Whats the frequency of this key?
VVDI has outdate files for virgin keys

All my knowledge is free for exchange with valuable information
Sharing->Development
  • FSC Repair kits - FSC Retrofits and Conversions Service history
  • Secure Coding 2.0 Type Key, FA, SFA, LCS Switch, SecOc, EOS Tester bypass after SME/HV Replacement
  • NBT/EVO/EntryNav2/MGU
  • MGU Carplay/Android auto W/O Telematics/CP/Patching in Middle East and Northern Africa
  • Feature Installer codes B2B
  • DME VIN ISN Working Hours IMMO OFF File and Remote Service/SWIFTEC - MG1 MD1 IMMO OFF
  • (E,F,G) 7DCT - DKG - 8HP - 6HP - EGS7 ISN Reset
  • KAFAS4 Virgin and Patching Remote
  • CAS2/3/4 Full IMMO & LOCKSMITH Customization Dump & Remote
  • HUF5663_434Mhz NO REMOTE SIGNAL FIX
  • F&G Series Headlight Customization
Visit this user's website
30-04-2023, 15:28 PM,
XZBMW  RE: Problem programming BMW comfort access key
(05-03-2019, 06:34 AM)TomoR Wrote:  CA keys can be on any position and you can have 4 CA keys in use in the same time just need to code in CAS one parametar!!!
And each CA key need to have personalisation number 1 or 2!!!!!

we need to add +ID4P to the VO and encode CAS?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
XZBMW CAS2 To CAS3 - Data transfer - Coding FA Problem Semi14 2 117 18-04-2024, 07:10 AM
Last Post: Semi14
  Golf 5 Immo problem after swap Vistreon -> VDO kafkaesk 22 766 16-04-2024, 14:19 PM
Last Post: kafkaesk
  reccomendation for ecu programming hardware for edc17c10 theno1pars 7 202 07-04-2024, 18:41 PM
Last Post: al70
  cheeroke 2013 skim problem ka_rai 0 37 01-04-2024, 14:50 PM
Last Post: ka_rai
YTMercedes Mercedes C180 immo problem al70 5 198 01-04-2024, 10:01 AM
Last Post: ROD-BENDERS
HVolvo Volvo XC90 CEM problem pimpammm 0 78 28-03-2024, 18:52 PM
Last Post: pimpammm
XSMini Solved ✔ Problem Mini Cas3+ akl samirfe 4 222 21-03-2024, 15:01 PM
Last Post: samirfe
  Solved ✔ Cas2 up cas3+ problem johann74270 1 109 19-03-2024, 23:51 PM
Last Post: johann74270
ZVW Beetly 5C 2012 immo/dash problem Arczi26 2 117 13-03-2024, 14:51 PM