Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

Update PSA DiagBox WITHOUT Internet! V7.65 Allready PATCHED
20-09-2016, 12:16 PM,
RE: Update PSA DiagBox WITHOUT Internet! V7.65 Allready PATCHED
(20-09-2016, 12:07 PM)Simple Wrote:  Yes you can use Windows 10 32 bit without virtualisation. But if your notebook is powerful enough, it is tidier to use Virtualisation.
What type of hard drive controller do you have? is it IDE? Please give details about your platform, hardware and software.

Hi Simple,

It's a brand new Lenovo Ideapad 100S 11IBY with SSD (I could not find any information in the BIOS regarding the drive controller, because I have never seen this kind of BIOS before :/ BIOS version is: e2cn12ww)
I'm using MS Windows 10 HOME x86. What else are you interested in? I can share everything with you.
Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2016, 12:34 PM,
You could also mention how much RAM (if you bought the computer with 32 bit, then it is likely to be 4GB) and Disk space you have.
But it is most likely the Disk and I would not advise you to change the type, since you are not familiar with BIOS/UEFI.

However, while I am not familiar with your laptop, if you wish to change the controller type:
1- Create a small partition (10 mb) on the Disk Drive of the type wanted, and/or change it through Disk Management.
2- Format it and let the computer recognise it (this is for Windows to download the appropriate drivers).
3- Now you can change the Disk controller type (in BIOS) and reboot from you original Disk.
4- Remove the small partition you created.

If you don't do the above steps, you won't be able to boot. There are other steps between the above ones, but they are the main points.

Having said that, I would install Windows 10 64 bit, then install VirtualBox (fast and free) or VMWare player (free and good compatibility) and you will have a lot of advantages using 32 bit Windows XP as it requires few resources.
20-09-2016, 13:12 PM,
(20-09-2016, 12:34 PM)Simple Wrote:  You could also mention how much RAM (if you bought the computer with 32 bit, then it is likely to be 4GB) and Disk space you have.
But it is most likely the Disk and I would not advise you to change the type, since you are not familiar with BIOS/UEFI.

However, while I am not familiar with your laptop, if you wish to change the controller type:
1- Create a small partition (10 mb) on the Disk Drive of the type wanted, and/or change it through Disk Management.
2- Format it and let the computer recognise it (this is for Windows to download the appropriate drivers).
3- Now you can change the Disk controller type (in BIOS) and reboot from you original Disk.

If you don't do the above steps, you won't be able to boot. There are other steps between the above ones, but they are the main points.

Having said that, I would install Windows 10 64 bit, then install VirtualBox (fast and free) or VMWare player (free and good compatibility) and you will have a lot of advantages using 32 bit Windows XP as it requires few resources.

Hi,

I's just a basic machine, having just 2 Gb of RAM. I'll try that one, what you suggested, but the reason why I could not find the information about the BIOS, becuase of it's version. There is no information about the disk controller. :/
I'll post picture as well, but now I'm currently doing a system restore to have an absolute clean system. smile

(20-09-2016, 13:12 PM)thomeee Wrote:  
(20-09-2016, 12:34 PM)Simple Wrote:  You could also mention how much RAM (if you bought the computer with 32 bit, then it is likely to be 4GB) and Disk space you have.

Hi,

I's just a basic machine, having just 2 Gb of RAM. I'll try that one, what you suggested, but the reason why I could not find the information about the BIOS, becuase of it's version. There is no information about the disk controller. :/
I'll post picture as well, but now I'm currently doing a system restore to have an absolute clean system. smile

I did what you recommended, but still no possiblity in BIOS to change the disk controller. I have never seen this type of bios before (let see the attached pic.) Do you?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

20-09-2016, 14:26 PM,

Hi,

Hi,

I did what you recommended, but still no possiblity in BIOS to change the disk controller. I have never seen this type of bios before (let see the attached pic.) Do you?

It seems, that it is not possible to change from UEFI to AHCI... sad So, the only way is just the virtualization?
20-09-2016, 14:33 PM,
What you want to change is from AHCI to IDE or Legacy..
Any way, if you want to Virtualise, you need to ensure that your CPU can virtualise (check it in the BIOS).. you also need enough memory to run the Host OS (probably Windows 10 or 7) and the Client or Guest OS which is XP or 7..
28-09-2016, 13:03 PM,
Dear All (Simple)

I have succesfully installed the Diagbox up to version 7.65, but it is not really working or maybe something what I'm trying to do is wrong.
It is not identifying the vehicle automatically (I mean, before I did not have to add the VIN code of the car). Now after I connected the vehicle and chose it in the software it is asking me for the VIN code. If I'm entering the VIN code, the software is trying to do something but at the end the result is a kind of error regarding the connection.
All of the driver has been installed to the computer (no unidentified device, the USB cable has been also installed and identified).
What could be wrong? Should I do something else?
15-11-2016, 19:25 PM,
PPeugeot  RE: Update PSA DiagBox WITHOUT Internet! V7.65 Allready PATCHED
Hello everyone
I have some problems with activation of 7.74.
I made installation of 7.01 and activated it manualy.
Then update 7.01 - 7.57
7.57 - 7.58
7.58 - 7.62
7.62 - 7.66
And everything dones greate. But after 7.66 - 7.74 it ask for activation. How do i resolve this problem?

Thanx
15-11-2016, 19:56 PM,
(15-11-2016, 19:25 PM)popinop Wrote:  Hello everyone
I have some problems with activation of 7.74.
I made installation of 7.01 and activated it manualy.
Then update 7.01 - 7.57
7.57 - 7.58
7.58 - 7.62
7.62 - 7.66
And everything dones greate. But after 7.66 - 7.74 it ask for activation. How do i resolve this problem?

Thanx

Run as Administrator (you may need to install .NET 3.51)
[+] 1 user says Thank You to Simple for this post
21-11-2016, 19:04 PM,
Solved
Hello! (Sorry for my worse English)
I have read all posts but no solution for my installing problem. I tried the version 7.01 from scary on 3 Laptops (WIN7, XP), all 32-bit without success.
Now I installed on my notebook winxp (x86) SP3 new, formatted the partition, so everything is fresh.
Now it works until registration until the screen ....NOT NEED CODE... When I give the Okay a installation windows appears, but only for one second and I get the mistake:
"Error during installation of Lexia. You have to reactivate to restart the installation."
I reinstalled and installed again for 3 times. Always the same result. LAN is activated, Internet on.
Can someone help me?
Thx and regards!
Matrixer
**Update***
The Problem ist solved: new clear System, installation NOT from USB but CD and it works wink
16-12-2016, 08:57 AM,
Hi, can anybody help?

have the dreaded error 0.

Linx 1010 tablet - windows 10 home 32bit - 2gb ram.

complete fresh windows install.

but cant get past this error 0.

if anybody can help I would be extremely grateful.

been at this for 2 days now!

trying to install diagbox 7.01

Thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  diagbox 9.173 sharawi 2 162 21-04-2024, 14:31 PM
Last Post: justdiag
  PSA Diagbox VCI Interfaces alexturbo 18 6,849 27-12-2023, 21:45 PM
Last Post: apol
PPeugeot DIAGBOX 2021 9.85 FULL INSTALATION akli 6 2,757 26-12-2023, 20:21 PM
Last Post: Le-Mans
PCitroen DIAGBOX online walczaklu 10 8,705 03-12-2023, 12:57 PM
Last Post: mattydr67
  DiagBox 7+Updates+Firmware+Drivers+Tools (Magnet) Simple 33 35,686 22-11-2023, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Jeppo
PPeugeot Diagbox 9.129 activation request dadoa4 4 2,443 09-11-2023, 09:59 AM
Last Post: bovhec
  diagbox 9.150 stasi 5 2,279 16-09-2023, 19:41 PM
Last Post: stasi
  DiagBox Language Change Simple 16 17,472 14-09-2023, 10:01 AM
Last Post: żarówka
  2011 Peugeot 207 1.4 hdi ECU update for P1490 fix jamesworts 5 452 13-09-2023, 21:06 PM
Last Post: jamesworts
  DIAGBOX help needed installing mars2moon 4 1,048 23-07-2023, 18:45 PM
Last Post: J415UNNY