Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now яёgїsтядтїои cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

ENTRYNAV2 Deblocking Code
23-01-2022, 10:59 AM,
Post: #1
ENTRYNAV2 Deblocking Code
Hi guys,

I ordered an ENTRYNAV2 with MOST to replace mine for a 6WB retrofit on my wife’s F55.
I fitted it with an emulator so I could delete the f5сS & write the correct CPS vin.
This all went ok & managed to initialise component protection in i5тд, however my original f5сs would only load & not activate, failing with an FGN_CHECK_FAILURE even though both vin entries were correct.

I the flashed the unit up to the latest I level & tried to activate f5сs with the same error, I now have component protection active

Is there another vin position I have missed?

Can anyone supply the deblocking code to remove CP?

Any assi5тдnce is greatly appreciated

Regards
J
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2022, 11:16 AM,
Post: #2
RE: ENTRYNAV2 Deblocking Code
(23-01-2022, 10:59 AM)mcrussell Wrote:  Hi guys,

I ordered an ENTRYNAV2 with MOST to replace mine for a 6WB retrofit on my wife’s F55.
I fitted it with an emulator so I could delete the f5сS & write the correct CPS vin.
This all went ok & managed to initialise component protection in i5тд, however my original f5сs would only load & not activate, failing with an FGN_CHECK_FAILURE even though both vin entries were correct.

I the flashed the unit up to the latest I level & tried to activate f5сs with the same error, I now have component protection active

Is there another vin position I have missed?

Can anyone supply the deblocking code to remove CP?

Any assi5тдnce is greatly appreciated

Regards
J
Have you virginsed the unit?

I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с
clapping BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info)
cheers Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection
enjoyKAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F
biggrin Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5
rock EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning
mail Contact me for more information
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2022, 11:23 AM,
Post: #3
RE: ENTRYNAV2 Deblocking Code
I initially fitted it with an NBT Emulator to prevent the CP from activating & changed the CPS VIN, deleted the f5сs with Tool32 & coded it.
Have I missed something?
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2022, 11:29 AM,
Post: #4
RE: ENTRYNAV2 Deblocking Code
I’ve heard that Entrynav2 needs it’s own emulator and that the nbt one won’t work. It’s cheaper to buy different Entrynav2 now because op the CP and look for someone with a bench to virginise it first before you put it in your wife’s car.
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to alexnaoumov for this post
23-01-2022, 11:36 AM,
Post: #5
RE: ENTRYNAV2 Deblocking Code
I have replaced/coded a few EN2 units with success. Make the bench the correct VIN before work, virginise, add original f5с, code, enjoy.

I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с
clapping BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info)
cheers Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection
enjoyKAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F
biggrin Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5
rock EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning
mail Contact me for more information
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2022, 11:56 AM,
Post: #6
RE: ENTRYNAV2 Deblocking Code
So clearing f5с & changing vin is not enough, what is the virginize process?
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2022, 12:11 PM,
Post: #7
RE: ENTRYNAV2 Deblocking Code
(23-01-2022, 11:56 AM)mcrussell Wrote:  So clearing f5с & changing vin is not enough, what is the virginize process?
On bench:
with tool32 use dev_uds.prg file and run job "hu_delete_persistency_new". After that just code with your own FA and load f5с's with ё5у5. 
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user says Thank You to alexnaoumov for this post
23-01-2022, 12:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 23-01-2022, 12:29 PM by mcrussell.)
Post: #8
RE: ENTRYNAV2 Deblocking Code
(23-01-2022, 11:29 AM)alexnaoumov Wrote:  I’ve heard that Entrynav2 needs it’s own emulator and that the nbt one won’t work. It’s cheaper to buy different Entrynav2 now because op the CP and look for someone with a bench to virginise it first before you put it in your wife’s car.

Do you have any recommendations for a suitable bench setup?

(23-01-2022, 12:11 PM)alexnaoumov Wrote:  
(23-01-2022, 11:56 AM)mcrussell Wrote:  So clearing f5с & changing vin is not enough, what is the virginize process?
On bench:
with tool32 use dev_uds.prg file and run job "hu_delete_persistency_new". After that just code with your own FA and load f5с's with ё5у5. 

I did this but with HU connected in car without OEBR but with fxx NBT emulator in line but f5сs still would not activate
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2022, 12:34 PM,
Post: #9
RE: ENTRYNAV2 Deblocking Code
(23-01-2022, 12:16 PM)mcrussell Wrote:  
(23-01-2022, 11:29 AM)alexnaoumov Wrote:  I’ve heard that Entrynav2 needs it’s own emulator and that the nbt one won’t work. It’s cheaper to buy different Entrynav2 now because op the CP and look for someone with a bench to virginise it first before you put it in your wife’s car.

Do you have any recommendations for a suitable bench setup?

(23-01-2022, 12:11 PM)alexnaoumov Wrote:  
(23-01-2022, 11:56 AM)mcrussell Wrote:  So clearing f5с & changing vin is not enough, what is the virginize process?
On bench:
with tool32 use dev_uds.prg file and run job "hu_delete_persistency_new". After that just code with your own FA and load f5с's with ё5у5. 

I did this but with HU connected in car without OEBR but with fxx NBT emulator in line but f5сs still would not activate
I built my own mate.

I don't know much, but if I've helped you're welcome.
MGU Virgin/Component Protection Removal/Full Retrofit f5с
clapping BMW і5рі Admin Client LїСёи5ё5 4.53.1x Pin Removed(Contact for info)
cheers Complete EntryNav2 f5с solution for Retrofit/Component Protection
enjoyKAFAS2 7E/BE/BF KAFAS4 11F/13E/13F
biggrin Carplay activations/FullScreen/ID4-5
rock EntryNav2 Carplay activations OEM/Provisioning
mail Contact me for more information
Quote this message in a reply
23-01-2022, 13:05 PM,
Post: #10
RE: ENTRYNAV2 Deblocking Code
(23-01-2022, 12:16 PM)mcrussell Wrote:  
(23-01-2022, 11:29 AM)alexnaoumov Wrote:  I’ve heard that Entrynav2 needs it’s own emulator and that the nbt one won’t work. It’s cheaper to buy different Entrynav2 now because op the CP and look for someone with a bench to virginise it first before you put it in your wife’s car.

Do you have any recommendations for a suitable bench setup?


(23-01-2022, 12:11 PM)alexnaoumov Wrote:  
(23-01-2022, 11:56 AM)mcrussell Wrote:  So clearing f5с & changing vin is not enough, what is the virginize process?
On bench:
with tool32 use dev_uds.prg file and run job "hu_delete_persistency_new". After that just code with your own FA and load f5с's with ё5у5. 

I did this but with HU connected in car without OEBR but with fxx NBT emulator in line but f5сs still would not activate
I bought one from ebay. just search for NBT bench. You will need zgw also.
Quote this message in a reply


Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Request] Open SSH Feature Installer Code XuLeTZ 39 4,426 5 hours ago
Last Post: Florissilfhout
  REQUEST f5с CODE muskatas 5,748 762,042 Today, 00:20 AM
Last Post: krolig
  BMW Navigation Maps f5с activation code (request) rogerkj71 221 28,507 Yesterday, 17:33 PM
Last Post: nguyendong
  f5с Code for Route Maps bїшшёя540 353 64,596 03-10-2026, 16:30 PM
Last Post: nguyendong
  How to code hands free driver assi5тдnt (G-series) btvaleks 35 11,884 26-09-2026, 10:28 AM
Last Post: franzzz
  10.25 screen to entrynav2 on BMW G30 fanaticbmw 32 13,121 16-09-2026, 18:40 PM
Last Post: BMW_Fun
  RADIO CODE MOTORpower/// 1 166 15-09-2026, 06:56 AM
Last Post: NAVJunk
  Issue unable to code frm2 or frm3 modules on bench with ñc5ёxpёят treelo_meelo 12 320 08-09-2026, 15:55 PM
Last Post: treelo_meelo
  BMW NBT2 EVO head unit low-level code saocean 0 201 06-09-2026, 09:38 AM
Last Post: saocean
  Solved ✔ SOLVED - BDC module error after failed bїшшёяUtility code Darmand 11 310 22-08-2026, 08:07 AM
Last Post: Darmand

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread:
1 Guest(s)

Return to TopReturn to Content