Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

INPA - Delete/disable Transport Mode
25-08-2014, 17:11 PM,
INPA - Delete/disable Transport Mode
Has anyone successfully deleted/disabled "transport mode" using only the INPA software?

If so, can you please provide me with the steps required in INPA?

I've been searching for an INPA solution in every possible forum. All I've ever found is people saying that it can be done, but never any explanation how.

If it helps, I'm working with a 2007 M Roadster (E85). I have INPA working with the car. I've also tried Rheingold ISTA/D...it only finds the transport mode active, but it doesn't seem to have any functionality to delete/disable it. I don't have DIS working. I also have NCSExpert and NCSDummy...but I'm not familiar with how they work.

Any help to disable this pain in the ass would be amazing. My closest BMW service centre is a 3 hour drive.
Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2014, 18:49 PM,
XZBMW  RE: INPA - Delete/disable Transport Mode
(25-08-2014, 17:11 PM)MakSmack Wrote:  Has anyone successfully deleted/disabled "transport mode" using only the INPA software?

If so, can you please provide me with the steps required in INPA?

I've been searching for an INPA solution in every possible forum. All I've ever found is people saying that it can be done, but never any explanation how.

If it helps, I'm working with a 2007 M Roadster (E85). I have INPA working with the car. I've also tried Rheingold ISTA/D...it only finds the transport mode active, but it doesn't seem to have any functionality to delete/disable it. I don't have DIS working. I also have NCSExpert and NCSDummy...but I'm not familiar with how they work.

Any help to disable this pain in the ass would be amazing. My closest BMW service centre is a 3 hour drive.

hey mate u do need DIS V57 if u dont have it try to search for working version here yikes and steps are easy to get out of trans mode with dis

i share for free and without password because there's some people when they share something they like to think they are kinda genius and won't share password for everybody angry
the main reason is to share and make people feel happy and help them not showing yourself as albert einstein giggle

IF YOU DID LIKE MY POST JUST HIT THANKS hi
25-08-2014, 19:21 PM,
RE: INPA - Delete/disable Transport Mode
Menu INPA for each car looks a little different. You have two options:
- Do it yourself by video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgyDVv46xBI from time 01:20 , select Car - Funktional Jobs (Quasi Funtional) - <F6>Transportmodus => and then switch Transportmodus to OFF
- Connect the car to computer and computer to internet. Send me the ID and password for Teamviewer. I'll make it remotely and instantly today immediately.
25-08-2014, 23:32 PM,
I tried what you said, and there was nothing in my program like that. However, I did find a couple interesting things.

1) There is a transport mode in INPA, but it's under radio > activate and it seems to only effect the radio, which is not my problem.

2) I've heard that in INPA, the transport mode problem I'm dealing with could actually be called Energy Saving Mode. Which I found by reading errors in the body module in the heating and ventilation area, called energiesparmode (aktiv). See the screenshot I've included. It's in the IHKA Ecu.

3) In the IHKA area, I was able to find "cancel compressor deactivation". Which is related to my problem since the A/C a number of other functions won't work on my climate control.

Anyone know what the "cancel compression deactivation" function is?

Will it fix my problem? If not...please see the screenshot showing the error I want to fix...Energiesparmode aktiv. Anyone know if that can be deactivated?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

27-08-2014, 18:28 PM,
(25-08-2014, 23:32 PM)MakSmack Wrote:  I tried what you said, and there was nothing in my program like that. However, I did find a couple interesting things.

1) There is a transport mode in INPA, but it's under radio > activate and it seems to only effect the radio, which is not my problem.

2) I've heard that in INPA, the transport mode problem I'm dealing with could actually be called Energy Saving Mode. Which I found by reading errors in the body module in the heating and ventilation area, called energiesparmode (aktiv). See the screenshot I've included. It's in the IHKA Ecu.

3) In the IHKA area, I was able to find "cancel compressor deactivation". Which is related to my problem since the A/C a number of other functions won't work on my climate control.

Anyone know what the "cancel compression deactivation" function is?

Will it fix my problem? If not...please see the screenshot showing the error I want to fix...Energiesparmode aktiv. Anyone know if that can be deactivated?

Try using Rheingold > service functions.
28-08-2014, 19:17 PM,
I got it fixed. yes

DIS did the trick. It found transport mode active and allowed me to delete it. Everything is back to normal.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disable active steering e91 xMoses 2 150 Yesterday, 09:55 AM
Last Post: xMoses
  Disable CC messages relating to a CC-ID codes TheNine90 119 15,696 29-04-2024, 13:18 PM
Last Post: claw
XZBMW Brake Pads Warning Disable -Racing purpose marcdts 4 265 28-04-2024, 18:48 PM
Last Post: CeyLive
  BMW INPA 8.02 (2020) - is this real? haxigi 14 3,683 23-04-2024, 18:38 PM
Last Post: Cowboy
  Flash CAS 3 for disable ELV UnFan 3 228 19-04-2024, 08:20 AM
Last Post: ravager
XZBMW Add gear display in D-Mode ZF 8HP TIGHTFIN 2 462 18-04-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: viki300
  F97/98 2wd mode jaramillo 8 1,280 17-04-2024, 13:43 PM
Last Post: Nightrider_67
XZBMW Add gear display in D-Mode ZF 8HP TIGHTFIN 1 208 13-04-2024, 09:49 AM
Last Post: user_530d
XZBMW MS4X EWS Delete Free alsamaraee 4 692 07-04-2024, 22:15 PM