Unfortunately we do not accept new members for free, Now Registration cost 30€, if you are interesting Send Email to [email protected]

X-Horse m-vci Firmware
31-10-2015, 07:30 AM,
RE: X-Horse m-vci Firmware
Yes of course, you are in the right place, please check the attachment handshake
evilgrin
(28-10-2015, 00:37 AM)k3.1n Wrote:  Do you have firmware serial number MVCI006000001 1.4.1 ?

Attached Files
MVCI006000001_1.4.1.txt
File Type: .txt
Downloaded: 656 times
Size: 92 bytes

yes I love you All handshake
thumbsup thumbsup thumbsup
Quote this message in a reply
[+] 14 users say Thank You to meiguang for this post
05-12-2015, 10:12 AM,
X-horse with firmware 1.4.8 does everything, J2534 passthru and as HDS diagnostic tool/calibrations, and key programming on Vista x64. I will try on my new windows 8.1 64 bit and let you know if HDS diagnostic software and j2534 passthru install and work properly.

Of course you need a manual driver install + a registry hack for the 64 bit windows..

If you like my post press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] If my post has resolved your issue press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

[+] 1 user says Thank You to apoelistas for this post
17-12-2015, 05:59 AM,
Can you guys give me a hint please.

I have a black Honda HDS cable (serial number MVCI006000001 firmware 1.4.1). It is labeled HDS Compatible (Another one on ebay: http://www.ebay.com/itm/for-honda-HDS-Ca...1524376731). As far as I understand this is "fake xHorse mvci" cable, right?
Is the firmware attached above by dimitar applicable to these "HDS Compatible" cables?
Does anyone otherwise know where to get firmware which can be used with this cable?
Thanks
14-01-2016, 21:33 PM,
Hello friends I am from Argentina, my mvci xhorse came with the firm 1.4.8, which actualize to 2.0.1 come down this page and my mvci not work more! he died! and try every firm, someone will have the 1.4.8 for my mvci back to life? thank you very much and sorry for my bad English. (google translator)
16-01-2016, 14:08 PM,
Hello friends, I compare a hexa editor, the firmware 2.0.1 and is an exact copy of the firm 1.4.7 shares the person who is a cheat and dead leaves the factory mvci bringing the firmware 1.4.8 (my case) sorry for my poor English language.
18-01-2016, 03:52 AM,
Dear Reader,

I would like you to help me if you can please.

I have installed HDS on my Laptop running Windows 8 64 bit but now I have problem with MVCI 1.4.8 software because the installation would not complete and ends.
Any solution please help me.

Thanks in advance.
18-01-2016, 09:44 AM,
Its not support 64 bit
so install it on windows xp or 7 but 32 bit

Dont Forget to press Thx & Reputation handshake
[+] 2 users say Thank You to auto2000 for this post
15-02-2016, 12:26 PM,
Could u share your driver 1.4.8 for honda?
(05-12-2015, 10:12 AM)apoelistas Wrote:  X-horse with firmware 1.4.8 does everything, J2534 passthru and as HDS diagnostic tool/calibrations, and key programming on Vista x64. I will try on my new windows 8.1 64 bit and let you know if HDS diagnostic software and j2534 passthru install and work properly.

Of course you need a manual driver install + a registry hack for the 64 bit windows..

27-04-2016, 19:18 PM,
(15-02-2016, 12:26 PM)meiguang Wrote:  Could u share your driver 1.4.8 for honda?

http://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3411

Love you not smile

Just some troubleshouting:

1. If you have X-horse 3 in 1 with 1.4.8 firmware, you have the last firmware of the original X-horse and you are the KING. The cable from the original X-horse 3 in 1 cannot be removed.
2. You should not try to update the X-horse firmware unless you have the non original one whose cable can be removed from the X-horse. Please dont try to update the original x-horse firmware as there is no better firmware for this. The firmware 1.4.8 is not made available and the Chinese manufacturers did not make this available over the internet to download. I asked this from them, and since they failed to supply this to me I will not disclose the x64 registry hack and manual installation procedure.
3. X-horse 3 in 1 original can be installed in a 32 bit environment.
4. X-horse 3 in 1 64-bit for toyota can be installed in a 64 bit environment though a registry hack (search internet),
5. X-horse 3 in 1 64 bit (including windows 10) for honda installation method was not made available over the internet.
6. X-horse 3 in 1 64 bit registry hack makes honda j2534 passthru app work like a charm
7. X-horse 3 in 1 64 bit registry hack and x-horse honda 1.4.8 driver with manual installation makes HDS work like a charm including key reprogramming. For firmware upgrade of Honda modules I use the J2534 passthru app which has all available updates, for Europe too.

As I said 5-6-7 for honda x64 is not disclosed. I dont want to cause problems with other hardware currently sold for Honda and cost 400 euros smile or cause the price of X-horse 3 in 1 to go up due to x64 software support. X-horse 3 in 1 original has hardware as good as the 400 euro offering though has no new software support. The HIM is much slower than the X-horse 3 in 1 and the price for the momemnt is the same.

I am not willing to support X-horse 3 in 1 x64 for Honda, since I have no benefit to do so, though I have already given out the procedure if you wish to do it by your self. This does require registry hack, manual installation of driver 1.4.8 for honda (last driver available), and latest D2XX Driver installation for x-horse recognition.

There are 6 screws to open. Last 2 screws cannot be removed, unless you brake the mvci interface plastic label. So I was not able to supply pictures though I did see the board which is of the original type.

Mine has a QC MARK (quality control number) and of original board.

(There is a seller claiming the following though both SP70 and SP70-B look the same:
What is the difference with SP70 and SP70-B MVCI?
SP70 MVCI is original, SP70-B is copy. All of them have the same software, only different hardware. Hardware version is different. Function are the same.

So you don't know what you get. It seems that the fake is also found with a non removable cable too which also has a QC mark.

Maybe the seller supplied wrong pictures thus I cannot speak on his behalf, or are they the same but from a different manufacturer and a different price tag ??????)

If you like my post press [Image: postbit_thx.gif] If my post has resolved your issue press [Image: postbit_reputation.gif]

13-05-2016, 11:38 AM,
Regarding to MVCI driver for Honda 1.4.8, it won't install completely for 32 environment excluded windows xp, it seems that some .dll crash when installing, such as npptool, hs253432.dll, etc.
Btw does your xhorse for honda running under GNA pass thru on vista 32bit or 64bit?
Thanks Apoelistas for your great information indeed but still now working install under windows 10 even 32 bit
(27-04-2016, 19:18 PM)apoelistas Wrote:  
(15-02-2016, 12:26 PM)meiguang Wrote:  Could u share your driver 1.4.8 for honda?

http://cartechnology.co.uk/showthread.php?tid=3411

Love you not smile

Just some troubleshouting:

1. If you have X-horse 3 in 1 with 1.4.8 firmware, you have the last firmware of the original X-horse and you are the KING. The cable from the original X-horse 3 in 1 cannot be removed.
2. You should not try to update the X-horse firmware unless you have the non original one whose cable can be removed from the X-horse. Please dont try to update the original x-horse firmware as there is no better firmware for this. The firmware 1.4.8 is not made available and the Chinese manufacturers did not make this available over the internet to download. I asked this from them, and since they failed to supply this to me I will not disclose the x64 registry hack and manual installation procedure.
3. X-horse 3 in 1 original can be installed in a 32 bit environment.
4. X-horse 3 in 1 64-bit for toyota can be installed in a 64 bit environment though a registry hack (search internet),
5. X-horse 3 in 1 64 bit (including windows 10) for honda installation method was not made available over the internet.
6. X-horse 3 in 1 64 bit registry hack makes honda j2534 passthru app work like a charm
7. X-horse 3 in 1 64 bit registry hack and x-horse honda 1.4.8 driver with manual installation makes HDS work like a charm including key reprogramming. For firmware upgrade of Honda modules I use the J2534 passthru app which has all available updates, for Europe too.

As I said 5-6-7 for honda x64 is not disclosed. I dont want to cause problems with other hardware currently sold for Honda and cost 400 euros smile or cause the price of X-horse 3 in 1 to go up due to x64 software support. X-horse 3 in 1 original has hardware as good as the 400 euro offering though has no new software support. The HIM is much slower than the X-horse 3 in 1 and the price for the momemnt is the same.

I am not willing to support X-horse 3 in 1 x64 for Honda, since I have no benefit to do so, though I have already given out the procedure if you wish to do it by your self. This does require registry hack, manual installation of driver 1.4.8 for honda (last driver available), and latest D2XX Driver installation for x-horse recognition.

There are 6 screws to open. Last 2 screws cannot be removed, unless you brake the mvci interface plastic label. So I was not able to supply pictures though I did see the board which is of the original type.

Mine has a QC MARK (quality control number) and of original board.

(There is a seller claiming the following though both SP70 and SP70-B look the same:
What is the difference with SP70 and SP70-B MVCI?
SP70 MVCI is original, SP70-B is copy. All of them have the same software, only different hardware. Hardware version is different. Function are the same.

So you don't know what you get. It seems that the fake is also found with a non removable cable too which also has a QC mark.

Maybe the seller supplied wrong pictures thus I cannot speak on his behalf, or are they the same but from a different manufacturer and a different price tag ??????)

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  X-horse x64 bit registry apoelistas 3 2,482 07-02-2017, 05:00 AM
Last Post: pshoey